Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

University of Winnipeg

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

University of Winnipeg Empty
PostSubject: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:46 pm

So run down.

Canada.
College.

Understand? Good.

Places

Banff http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c5/Moraine_Lake_17092005.jpg/284px-Moraine_Lake_17092005.jpg

Tim Hortons (Because puppy talks about it a lot)

Pengrowth Saddledome

Movie Theatre

Gym

Tinkertown (also because puppy talks about it a lot) http://www.tinkertown.mb.ca/images/merrygoround.jpg

MTS Center http://fr.cpci.ca/images/sectionpics/potm/22006/1.jpg

Fun Mountain http://media.winnipegfreepress.com/images/648*431/4188344.jpg

Assiniboine park http://www.qualityhotelwinnipeg.com/images/CommanFile/EVTAssiniboine_ParkPark.jpg

The Forks http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1164/1460234579_2e9d561bbb.jpg

Chars Dorming

Kendall Foley-19

Chars renting an apartment like a motherfcking BOSS

Nyomi Abey-19

Last edited by Zan on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:53 pm

(This is the RP where Puppy actually understands what's going on! Very Happy :p

My character shall be naaaaammmmeeeedddddd *Thinks up character on the spot* Kendall "Kenny" Foley :p And she's a girl *throwing that out there because Kendall is a unisex name*

And she's staying in a dorm :p)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:57 pm

(I've never heard of anyone being called Kendall.. either sex Razz

I'll add her to the list, but she'll be very lonely unless we both just make more chars *doubts anyone else will join*)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:58 pm

(I have :p Haha xD

Oh, right >.< *Didn't think of that*)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:03 pm

(I'll probably end up adding Jeven and random people, so.. is okay

you have to post first)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:09 pm

(Okay ^-^
But... But... *Flails* finnnnneeeee D: )

Kendall laid on her bed in her new dorm, her long, reddish-brown hair fanned out around her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:10 pm

(It's brilliant that it'll take forever just to get them somewhere they can meet XD

Am I going to have to do all the extar chars? XD)

Rei was in her dorm, trying to figure out why her bathroom door was refusing to open
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:25 pm

(I can't think right noooooowwwww D: )

Kenny stood up, brushing her hair out of her eyes. She was bored out of her mind and had absolutely nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:27 pm

(Doesn't ahve to be now, per say XD but two students is a pretty lame college)

Nyomi was honestly considering finding a way to use the sink as a toilet, no clue why the stupid door wouldn't open
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:30 pm

(I will, later though :p)

Kendall decided to leave and go adventure instead. She wasn't going to just sit around in her room all day.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:33 pm

(Good girl Very Happy)

About twenty minutes later Nyomi walked out of the bathroom, having figured out the stupid door and done what she had to. Now she was pulling on clothing and heading outside
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:38 pm

(^-^ *Wags tail*)

A few minutes later, Kendall realized that this was, in fact, a large school, and she had no idea where she was going.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:42 pm

(*pats head*)

After walking around randomly for a while Nyomi realized something, Canada was cold. She was used to it being warm in Georgia, so she quickly ran into Tim Hortons hoping it'd be warm

(I should maybe mention I made it winter)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:45 pm

Kendall, born and raised in Winnipeg, was used to the cold and made sure to grab her jacket, hat, and Canada mitts ( http://artbeat.name/buyredmittenscanada.ca/RedMittenImages/2012-Canada-Red-Mittens.jpg <--- Warmest mitts ever :p) before making her way outside. Despite being used to the cold, she didn't particularly like it, and shivered. Deciding she wanted some coffee, and maybe a bagel, she made her way to Tim Hortons.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:50 pm

Nyomi hadn't thought it would be this could and hadn't brought the warmest jacket she could have, deciding moving here was a stupid idea. She just bought a coffee and went to sit down
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:54 pm

After getting a coffee and a bagel, Kendall looked around for somewhere to sit. There were no empty tables, but she wasn't going to sit outside to eat, and she wasn't going to head back to her dorm to just sit around. Not one to be shy, she sat down across from a girl that was definitely not dressed for Winnipeg weather. "Cold?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:00 am

"For the first time in my life." She nodded in response to the girl's question, drinking the coffee
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:01 am

"You're not from Canada, are you?" Kendall asked, sipping her coffee. "Don't worry, the summer's are warm. Usually."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:04 am

"Nope, I'm from the South. Where it's warm." Apparently Georgia's cold was Winnipeg's warm "Doubt it's as warm as I'm used to, but that's good" She smiled. At the moment Nyomi wasn't any where near as hyper as she was a few years ago, but that'd change when she warmed up
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:09 am

"I dunno, it can get pretty hot here. I'd give you a temperature, but I only know Celsius, I couldn't tell you what it is in Fahrenheit." Kendall shrugged, brushing her bangs out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:22 am

"No offense, but you're hot is probably pretty cold for the south" She drank more of the coffee, noticing the bagel "Is the food here good?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:25 am

"Possibly. But seriously, it can get really hot here. Just trust me on this." Kendall glanced down at her bagel and nodded. "Really good," she said, pretty sure she'd developed an addiction to their maple cinnamon french toast bagel.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:30 am

"Well, I'll just hope I don't freeze to death by then" She drank more of the coffee "Is the sweet food good?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:33 am

Kendall laughed. "Here's hoping," she agreed. "Sweet food? Like the donuts and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:35 am

Nyomi grinned, glad Kendall had a sense of humour at least "Yeah, donuts and stuff"

(hhahaa, I like the bottom part of your signature)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg Empty

Back to top Go down

University of Winnipeg
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: