Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dream World

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Be careful......when you sleep.....you might not wake back up.....

Welcome to Dream Land, or Dream World. It has many names, but its basically all the same. A dream world shared by all mankind, connected through ancient sleep magicks. You've probably been here before, but its only been temporary visits. However....some of you come and stay....fall asleep....and never wake up. If your one of these unfortunate souls....then beware. For its a whole new world out there.....and those who come....sometimes move on for good. So the question you should be asking yourself is....will you join them or thrive in this world? Some truly thrive as its a whole new world unlike anything you've ever seen; that is once you've gotten past the dangers. Which are basically everywhere. Hope your not afraid of the boogyman!

Characters!:
Zach Adder, age 15; https://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/kl6gg12/?action=view&current=Zack_Addy.jpg
Kira Tyrosierene; http://cdn01.cdn.justjaredjr.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2009/11/dakota-fanning-kristen-mean-weird.jpg?1

Last edited by Lovin on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:06 pm

(cool names :3 xD and pretty pic. so I'm gonna start I guess haha)

Zach didn't know how long he had been sitting on the pink log. All he knew was he fell asleep with his cousin on a hunting trip. He was even wearing his camo pants and tee shirt and jacket. He had his hunting knife in his pocket. All he remembered was falling asleep and beginning to dream about getting his crush, the cheerleader Ginnette to notice him taking down the big buck and it was getting really good when it came time for him to wake up. When he did, he came to this sort of clearing, with green dirt and a pink log. No matter what he tried he couldn't leave it. So that was how he came to sit at this log. He couldn't go back to sleep. He never had to use the restroom or eat, he just didn't need too. It was strange.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:32 pm

(I feel like I'll be bad at this XD Do I have to put Kira in the clearing or can I do whatever I want?)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:35 pm

(xD clearing)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:37 pm

(Okai XD)

Kira woke with a start, staring wide eyed at nothing in particular. If her dream hadn't been strange enough, wherever she was was even weirder. She didn't seem to notice Zach
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Zach noticed her. "Hello?" He was just as confused as she was. A minute ago he had been sitting there and thinking of Ginnette then she had just appeared.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:42 pm

Sitting up, Kira frowned at Zach. How long had he been there? "Uh.. hey?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:52 pm

"...How did you get here?" It sounded slightly rude, but Zach had always been the awkward sort around girls.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Kira ignored how rude he was, not really caring. She decided she was probably still dreaming and that there was no reason to care what a figment of her imagination thought "I could ask you the same thing, I'm the one who woke up with you sitting over there. Kind of creepy, actually."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:32 pm

"And I've been sitting here for hours, so this place is sort of my temporary home, yanno since I can't leave." He replied, playing with his knife.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:36 pm

"Yeah, but it could still be your fault I'm here" She stood up, wondering why he hadn't been able to leave
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:39 pm

"Trust me, its not my fault. I want to leave too." He had school in the morning. And it was Ginnette's dance recital....he had to go and stalk that....
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:42 pm

("He had wanted to go and stalk that" oh, what a way to prove Kira was right to call you creepy)

"I'm.. pretty sure it's better not to trust anything you said" It'd be stupid to believe someone that didn't exist
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:01 am

(yeah I dunno why I put that on there, but lik I said, he's aaawkward!)

"Right, well maybe since your here I can go now." He got up and walked over to the invisible wall that blocked him from the strange mushroom trees. Nope, it was still there. He kept pressing and pressing, but it was still there. "Dammit." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:07 am

"So you really can't go?" She had thought he'd been making it up, suddenly realizing she'd probably be stuck there too
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:10 am

"Nope!" He grunted, now sitting back on the pink log. Their surroundings were rather bizarre. "And I've tried going back to sleep, nothing, just keep waking up here."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:13 am

"That's... odd." She walked to the edge of the clearing, trying to stick her hand through the invisible wall
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:16 am

The invisible wall wasn't letting either of them through, and a glowing woman who looked way too much like the pink Effie in Hunger Games appeared, glowing. "Welcome to the Dream World."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:20 am

Kira stared "The dream world?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:23 am

Zach just stared at her, dumbfounded. "Uh....excuse me miss Glowing Pink Lady, but what the heck is Dream World thinger majigger?" The lady looked down on them, like a boot to an ant. "It is a place full of wonder, of fantasy; danger, and thrill. You may not survive. But as you have entered, there is no going back. Find survivors, and you may thrive. Go on your own and die, move on as all the others have. It is your choice." At this the woman simply glowed away, and the invisible wall melted away.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:26 am

Kira still didn't believe that she couldn't just wake up and wouldn't until something actually hurt her "Now'd be a great time to just wake up and prove her wrong." She mumbled, frowning
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:33 am

"Yeah..." He leaned against what used to be an invisible wall and fell on his back on the ground. "What the hellllll?" He stuttered, startled.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:10 pm

Kira stared for a second then grinned "I take it we can leave then.."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:29 pm

"Oh thank god." Zach of course paid no heed to the glowing pink effie as he thought of her's warning, getting up and entering the woods, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream World   The Dream World Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dream World
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next