Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Researching in the library.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sana

Sana

Researching in the library.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:41 pm

(Okay. Give a shout to say when. Like, make a new thread or something...)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:43 pm

(Kay... I'll have mommeh think of something to call it, because she has a thing for coming up with silly-ish names?)
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:21 am

Pax stared absently at the book, but it was becoming increasingly difficult for him to focus on the book, or anything for that matter. He rubbed his temples a little, not hearing someone approaching.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:51 am

Robyn frowned, Pax still hadn't noticed him? Shaking his head, he kicked the back of the chair, knocking the chair, and Pax, over
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Pax, shocked, barely managed to put his hands on the floor to stop his face hitting it. Pushing himself up, he turned to face whoever it was, expecting it to just be Levi, and froze.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:08 pm

Robyn grinned, half shocked that had actually gotten his attention, then hit him.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:24 am

Pax, ignoring the hit for now, began to take a few steps back cautiously, glancing around wildly for nothing in particular.

(sorry I took ages to reply >.< I completely forgot >.> <.< )
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:35 am

Off in a little corner of the library, the librarian swore at a pile of spell books. Drunk again.

A girl stood behind Pax, smiling. She pushed him forward slightly, back towards Robyn
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Pax glanced in the direction of the librarian and rolled his eyes at her usefulness. He stumbled a little once pushed, glancing behind him to see who had done it then faced Robyn.

"What do you want?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:23 pm

The girl grinned, hoping she could push him again. Maybe out a window?

"Me? Nothing, just doing my job." He nodded, a few more girls stepping out. He was far too lazy to do it, and didn't really want to touch Pax, so he was making some female initiates do it.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:35 pm

"Which would be...?" Pax asked, feeling uneasy as more people began to move forwards.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:45 pm

"Guess, you're not that stupid, are you?" Robyn asked sounding bored

Last edited by Muse Wright on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:47 pm

"I take it you're not a gardener anyway," Pax said, unable to stop his sarcastic nature.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:51 pm

Robyn rolled his eyes, unamused "Grab him, or knock him out. I really don't care..". A few girls attempted to do what they were told.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Pax, beginning to panic, attempted to dodge the girls to little success, due to the small space he had been trapped within.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:02 pm

(*tries to remember if she ever introduced Robyn's sister* ._.)
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:13 pm

(Er, idk if you did - I haz bad memory xD)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:15 pm

Muse Wright wrote:
(*tries to remember if she ever introduced Robyn's sister* ._.)
(*Is lurking here too* >.> <.<
I dun think so... Not that I can remember
*Slips back into lurking corner*)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:23 pm

(Pups! YOU CREEP! XD Jk, we loveths you

ahhh, can't remember her name anyways.. We'll just say I never introduced her Very Happy )

A girl stepped forward, sighing, as they proved their stupidity by running into eachother. She was tall with long black hair, something very predatory in the way she walked and glared at the others.

"Is it really that hard to grab him?" Surprise, a female member who still had her tongue. She simply waved a hand towards Pax, casting a immobilizing spell.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:30 pm

Dammit Pax thought. He had been relying on them all forgetting they could do magic. His body froze into immobility and he had now accepted that he was screwed.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:41 pm

The girl looked at Pax for a moment, then shook her head

"Robyn, get your ass over here!" She called, trying to figure out where ran off to "Get the boy!"

"I don't want to touch that thing!" Robyn peeked out from behind a book shelf

"Robyn, I will freaking shove a.." Robyn didn't give her the chance to finish, hurrying to grab Pax. Glaring at his twin, he disapered with Pax

(So yeah, my next post will be in The Elvin Elven Kingdom)
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Pax, unable to do anything to stop them, repeatedly swore mentally.

(Okaiz! C: )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Researching in the library.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2