Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Researching in the library.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Boss

Big Boss

Researching in the library.  Empty
PostSubject: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:41 am

Pax sat on a plush, lime-green chair in the library, sifting through countless of books on seers in frustration, finding only vague answers.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:43 am

Muse, freaking out as usual, appeared in the library. Not noticing Pax, which was hard to do with his purple hair, started grabbing books off shelves, glancing at the covers, and dropping them only to grab another one.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:48 am

Pax looked up from his book at the commotion, spotting Muse's bright red hair. He at first smiled and sighed in relief that she was still alive, but it faded when he saw her panic. Getting up, he walked over to Muse, standing behind her. "Uhh... Muse? You okay?" he asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:52 am

Muse, knowing someone was behind her before Pax had spoke, whirled around and held up the book like a weapon, dropping it when she saw who it was. Her shirt was ripped and a gaping wound could be seen. She just shook her head, glancing around

(I have to go. Be back.. at one point.)
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:58 am

"Muse, what happened?" Pax asked, eyes widening in horror at the large cut.

(Okaiz :3)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:58 pm

"Just.. uh... N-no time." She started grabbing random books off the shelves and, unable to find what she was looking for, tried to set them all on fire
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:00 pm

"Muse, you're going to drive that librarian mental. What are you doing?" he asked, watching her attempt to set the books on fire in bewilderment.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:02 pm

She had forgotten Pax was there, but turned to face him "Trying to.." She stopped, holding her head in pain "I need to go.." She turned on her heel, rushing towards the door. She had already forgot about the wound and that she had been trying to find something
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:06 pm

"Wait, I'm really conf-" Pax started to say, but she was already away. He stared after Muse, wondering if he was really dumb, or everyone at Mystal was just so damn confusing.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Muse walked into the wall

"Where'd the damn door go!?!" She shouted, looking around franticly "Teleportation.. tele..." Yet again, she forgot what she was talking about and started going through books again.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Pax watched Muse walk into a wall and start looking through the books again, his confusion only growing. "Uhhh... Muse? You're acting a little... weirder than usual..." he said slowly, biting his lip. Muse was always a bit mental, but this was just... bizarre.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:34 pm

"No I'm not, this is how is this any weirder?" She grinned, then swore and held her head again
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:48 pm

"I mean, you're always weird - in a good way, but this is... scary weird," Pax admitted. "...Your head okay?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Muse ignored the first part

"No.. I.." She shook her head, what had she been trying to do
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:04 pm

"Muse, you're being really vague," Pax said, sighing. He was worried not only because of the wounds, but also because of his vision he'd had. He wasn't sure if he should mention it or not, assuming she didn't already know anyway.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Groaning, she seemed to realize what she was supposed to be doing

"sh*t!" She spun around a few times, then remebered she hadn't brought her sword "I'll grab it on the.." She looked at Pax, frowning
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:13 pm

"...What?" Pax asked hesitantly, feeling uneasy with how Muse was looking at him.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Muse opened her mouth to say something, something rather morbid, then sighed "I'll be back soon?" Then she disapered, not sure if she would come back, if she could

(It's gonna happen soon, I was gonna drag Pax along then remembered I hadn't told you XD Change of plans, he's gonna get kidnaped int he library. Let's see how obsservant that librarian is?)
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:19 pm

"Umm, okay..." Pax said, trying to feign calm when he was internally freaking out. He sat back down on his chair and tried to focus on what he had been reading again.

(Okay Wink Is there even a librarian? xD Seems to be doing a rather crappy job Laughing )
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:23 pm

(What the librarian does
1)attack Muse
2) get drunk and fall asleep underneath the counter)

A boy a year or two older then Pax sighed, adjusting his black shirt and putting the book down

"Took her long enough.." He grumbled, looking around. Where was Robyn Wasn't he supposed to be dramaticly stepping out of the shadows?
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:28 pm

(Very useful librarian xD)

Pax glanced up at the boy for a split-second before looking back down to his book, deciding that he was probably talking about something different.

(I gtg now :/)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:34 pm

The boy shook his head, standing and walking behind a book shelf. A moment later it fell over with a loud slam

"Was that really necassary?" He asked, glaring at Robyn "Try sneaking, instead of being an over dramatic, vain idiot."

"You called me a" Robyn started, getting whacked by the boy

"Shut up. Look." He pointed at Pax, whispering something
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:32 am

Pax didn't even bother looking up at all the commotion, putting the book he'd been scanning down and picking up a different one from the stack he had gathered.
Back to top Go down
Sana

Sana

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:59 am

(Hang on a sec. Does this mean that they're under the spell now?)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:43 pm

(Soon, Robyn and Boy need to grab Pax ^-^)

Robyn sighed, nodding before glancing around at the few people with them. He had brought them of course, so he simply shrugged

"Go make sure the money is ready." He grumbled, before starting towards Pax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the library.    Researching in the library.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Researching in the library.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Library-
Jump to: