Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Heights Hotel

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

The Heights Hotel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:57 pm

"Sorry!" Amelie called to Roy, seeing that she had hit him with the water. Isabelle shot him an apologetic look.
"Don't mind my sister. She's kind of an idiot."
"You're mean, Izzy!" Amelie exclaimed, pouting and coming to shore.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:09 pm

"alright, see ya around!" Ven called, getting up."

Roy chucked. "Its fine. A bit of water doesn't hurt."
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:11 pm

"See y-or she can come over here." Rainda grabbed the camera away from her, obviously more concerened his head might have broken it then that he might be hurt
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Ven watched them, amused. "Is this your camera?" he asked Rainda.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:13 pm

"Yes." Rainda said, distracted by checking to make sure it wasn't broken "Oh hey, it's still recording."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:13 pm

"See Iz? He's fine!" Amelie said, sticking her tongue out at her sister before turning back to Roy. "But seriously, sorry about that."
Isabelle just rolled her eyes again and looked up at the sky. She was bored and wanted to get back to the hotel room.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:16 pm

"Really? Let me see! Maybe it'll look cool." Nic casually walked away to a tree and sat down, diggining in the dirt.

"No problem. You guys.. tourists?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:19 pm

"Uh, yeah, I guess so," Isabelle replied, crinkling up her nose at the word tourists. In her mind, that implied that they'd be driving around, hunting down landmarks and taking stupid pictures with them, which she definitely didn't plan on doing.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Rainda cleary didn't want to let him touch it "Rai, it's not like he's not gonna break it or anything.. just.. give it to.." She stared, watching Rainda run off, hugging the camera to her chest "me..."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Ven watched. "..huh. ah, well.." he put his hands behind his head. "watcha gonna do.."

He smiled slyly at her face. "Sorry, did i say something?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:24 pm

"Wish for a sister that's a little less obsessed with videos?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:26 pm

"No," Izzy replied simply, with a shrug. "I just don't like the word tourist." She sounded bored, and looked up at the sky again.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:28 pm

Ven laughed. "As long as i get brothers who don't try to drown me everytime i talk!"

"Ah. Then i deeply apologize."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:30 pm

"Don't," Amelie replied. She's already headed back to the water and was now standing a little ways away, but still within earshot. "Izzy just has a lot of words she doesn't like for reasons she won't share."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:18 am

Kelley laughed "Sounds good"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:46 am

((I'm so sorry guys. I feel asleep last night. But I feel better, so yay!
I like how Rainda is humany-wumany Rainbow Dash. :3

http://api.ning.com/files/katDT5dfJo80I1LecwvUWUJCBGSdH8lWpgPdsETt6GgF2dc347vNJEIdjde0t*7eFu6R-RPa5ESiIB61MklTxLpZ2dmyhvtL/____purple_girl_____by_larenn.jpg
This is Samia. She's a very clever girl with a mind for inventing, but is a bit...emo? Goth? I'm pretty sure she'd be goth. But goth people can still be happy...ugh, just goth. So let's go with that! Oh and she's 19. *nods*))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:34 am

(I did that cause Rainbow Dash is awesome

I'll add her to the list after school)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:36 am

((yes, yes she is. best day EVER!

Okay. Have fun! Razz))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:52 am

(lol, jk just added her Very Happy I'll rp with you after class)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:08 am

(can rp, want to rp with rainda?)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:41 am

((I-I guess. Although I'm probably too late now. Lets wait till you go home or something...))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:31 pm

(kay ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:00 pm

Samia walked into the hotel, dragging her black suitcase behind her. She wasn't the biggest fan of everyone back home, and she hoped people weren't as annoying here. She had a black lace toed around her wrist in a small bow, and didn't show much emotion. Samia checked in, speaking in a monotonous voice to the person at the desk.

((I guess she has to go to the beach, huh?))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:02 pm

(I can have Rainda come running in and bump into her?)

Rainda, still clutching the camera to her chest, went sprinting through the lobby and crashed into Samia

(Too late, already did it)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:06 pm

((S-well okay.))

Samia fell to the ground, not making a sound. She blew her hair out if her eyes and stated at Rainda for a moment, then stood, grabbing the handle on her suitcase, and went about finding the elevator as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Heights Hotel
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: