Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Heights Hotel

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Very nice hotel on a beautiful beach, enjoy your stay.

I'll likely be any employees. Get a pic if you like, you don't have to. I SHALL GET PIC THOUGH BECAUSE I LIKE PICTURESSSSS

The Heights Hotel 135740

Room Numbers:

1A: http://i2.bookcdn.com/data/Photos/LargePhoto2/65/6503/6503963/The-Saint-Regis-Bora-Bora-Resort-photos-Room.JPEG

Kelley 17 and Rainda 19 (gonna get rid of mother after they check into the hotel, she'd be useless anyways)

2A: http://www.tnetnoc.com/hotelimages/033/179033/2631759-Hi-Hotel-Eco-Spa-Beach-Guest-Room-4.jpg

Ven and Roy and Nic, all 19

3A: http://www.ewallpapers.co/thumbs/bora-bora-room-hotel-t2.jpg

Izzy 20 and Amelie 18

4A: Samia 19

5A:

Things around the hotel:

Ice Cream Store (on the beach)

Library (down the street)

Store (near the library)

The Boardwalk (on the beach)

Suggest stuff cause I'm not creative

Last edited by Zan on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:45 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:12 pm

(I LIKE PICTURES TOO! BUT WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSE TO DO!)
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:13 pm

(Have them arrive at the hotel, I already told you it's similar to the apartment. You're character is here on a vacation and there's a surprise in store for them Very Happy *not gonna tell you*)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:17 pm

(So, I have Kelley https://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll41/XOXessieXOX/anime/?action=view&current=Lum-1.jpg&sort=ascending

and her sister Rainda http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/073/6/d/_human_rainbow_dash__by_alice_madness-d4sqi4a.png

pretend Rainda doesn't have wings

They came here with their mother who doesn't deserve a picture)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:26 pm

Last edited by Sims on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:27 pm

(*Cautiously joins*

I'll have, um, Isabelle "Izzy" and her sister, Amelie and no pictures 'cause I'mma lazy bum)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:30 pm

(I'll put him in room 2A :3)

Rainda grinned, talking to the camera she was carrying as their mother checked into the hotel. She pouted when Kelley sighed heavily "What? Is there a problem?"

"It's just.. do you really have to be doing that in public? It's.. a bit weird, sis."

(They get room 3A)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Twenty year old Isabelle walked into the hotel, her long brown curls tied up into a high pony tail. Her sister Amelie, younger than her by two years, followed behind her.
"This is going to be fun!" Amelie squealed. The two weren't exactly wealthy, and it had been Amelie that had entered the contest that they had won to wind up here. What the contest was, Izzy still didn't know.
"Sure," Izzy agreed half-heartedly. She wasn't much into travelling and her face still had a slightly green tint to it from the plane ride and car ride to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:42 pm

(so, i dunno why, but i forced myself to three characters. i feel smart xD)

Ven, Nic and Roy all walked in a line as they headed to their room 2A. Ven was the youngest and the most childish out of the triplets, who loved to joke around and cause mischief. Nic was the middle child, who just simply didn't give a damn about the world. As far as he was concerned, everyone was annoying and he'd be better off alone. Roy was the eldest and most mature of the brothers. He was also the smartest and technically the 'leader' of the family. He was also the most honest and therefore the most cruel. It was his planning that brought them there to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:45 pm

(*skips through checking in process and pretends mother was never there* She'd have been boring and useless! Very Happy)

Kelley smiled, watching Rainda turn off the camera and put it away "See, it's not too hard to wait is it?" She took their room keys, knowing Rainda would just loose them

"Yes it is. I feel like I'm gonna die." Rainda was still pouting

"Rai, people are gonna think I'm older if you keep pouting like a two year old." Grabbing Rainda's hand, she started to drag Rainda to their room, paying no attention to the two other families
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Once they had checked in, Izzy made her way to the elevators to go up to their room, dragging both her own luggage and her sister's. Amelie followed closely behind her, chattering excitedly the whole way. "Do you ever shut up?" she asked suddenly, interrupting Amelie in the middle of her description of how she imagined the beach would be.
Amelie merely rolled her eyes in response, seemingly unphased by her sister's attitude. "Don't be so uptight, Izzy! We're on vacation! This is gonna be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:56 pm

Pulling out one of the three keys given, Roy slid it into the lock and turned the handle. "Nice!" Said Ven, walking in with approval. Hands in his pockets, Nic walked in in silence, though he had a small smile. "I was able to pull some strings." Roy nodded, closing the door behind him. "Only two beds though. 1 is mine. you two share." The other two didnt even get a chance to call it. "No way, i'm not sleeping with Ven!" Ven looked hurt as he flopped backwards on on of the beds, finding the surface comfy. "You will if you want to keep your arms." "..."Nic went and sat next to Ven, his face a bit pale. The scary thing? Roy would do it.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Putting away their things, Rainda sat down on the huge bed and took out her camera again, pressing record. She pointed it at Kelley, frowning at her "Stop ignoring the camera, the subrscribers love you."

"And I love not being involved in your youtube thing, which can wait. I wanna go swimming" Kelley grabbed the camera from her, turning it off "You can bring the camera down if you really want to record so badly." Rainda obviously didn't want to go outside and started arguing.

20 minutes later they were outside in their swimsuits, Rainda standing by the edge of the water and pouting
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:08 pm

"Izzy, I wanna go to the beach!" They had barely been in their room five minutes before Amelie announced this and grabbed her suitcase from Isabelle's hands. She began to dig through it in pursuit of the brand new swimsuit she had bought and smiled in triumph when she found it.
"Why're you telling me?" Izzy replied, sitting down on the bed and raising an eyebrow.
"'Cause I want you to come with!"
"I don't wanna go."
"Come on Iz! I want you to have fun! You're coming."
Rolling her eyes, Isabelle decided not to bother protesting. "Fine, I'll go. But I'm not changing, I'm not swimming, and I'm not gonna like it."
"Thanks Izzy!" Amelie squealed. She changed into her bathing suit and dragged Isabelle down to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:10 pm

"Lets go swimming."
"No."
"Lets go swimming."
"no."
"LETS GO SWIMMING!" bugged Ven, in his brothers face. Roy sighed, staring at his brothers still childish face, then sighed. "alright." he shared an expression with Nic, who was looking at an issue of sports illustrated.
"We'll go."
"You two have fun with thatttt..." Nic laughed, turning the page.
"All of us." Roy added. Nic groaned, finding himself reproachfully reaching for his swimming suit.

10 minutes later, the three of them walked out to the beach, non of them exactly lacking in muscles.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:16 pm

"Get in the water, Rainda." Kelley sighed, watching Rainda sit down in the sand and turn on the camera "People won't die because you didn't do this."

"What? No! You said I could bring the camera, now come here and let them see you." Rainda grabbed Kelley's wrist, making her fall down into her lap and turned the camera to face them, pressing record

"D*MN IT RAINDA!" She hit the camera out her hands and it went flying, hitting Ven in the head
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:20 pm

"WOO!" Shouted Ven, running down the sand as he headed for the water. He made it half way before something hard clonked him in the head, and he fell down like a log. Both his brothers burst out laughing, clutching their sides. "Cant.. breathee..." Exhaled Nic. "This.. what is this noise im making..!?" Roy added in his own comment. Ven just layed there, dazed.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:24 pm

"My camera!" Rainda shouted, worried it was broken

"You're worried about the..." She stared at her for a second, shaking her head before running of to get the camera and make sure Ven wasn't dead. She finally reached him, grabbed the camera and glancing at the other two "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Ven sat up, dazed and looked at Kelley, rubbing his head. "Quite a toss you got there.." he laughed shakily. "Yeah.. im fine.." he wondered why there were two of her.

"And then he- and.. and!" stuttered Nic, laughing harder still. Roy pulled out his phone, tweeting.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:30 pm

"I'm really sorry! I didn't think it'd hit you." She was still pretty sure he was going to pass out any second now
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:40 pm

Ven ignored the growing lumps. "Its alright!" he said, waving his hands franticly. "I have a thick skull." "Sure does." Nic agreed, walking over. Roy was off doing something with another tourist.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:42 pm

"Are you sure?" She was too worried to see that amusing, though she did smile a bit, but was that only because she decided he was going to die
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:43 pm

(*Awkwardly joins back in*)
Meanwhile, Isabelle had seen Ven get hit by the camera a little ways away and actually cracked a smile, for the first time since they'd gotten there.
Amelie, however, was distracted by swimming. She laughed and splashed Izzy while she was distracted, causing Izzy to yell out in surprise. "Amelie! Don't! I'm not even wearing a bathing suit!"
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:53 pm

"yup yup." Ven nodded, standing up and stretching.

Roy, meanwhile, got hit by some cold water. he turned to Amelie.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:55 pm

Kelley sighed, obviously relieved "I should go give this back to my sister..." Since Rainda was convinced she'd die if she didn't make a video
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Heights Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heights Hotel   The Heights Hotel Empty

Back to top Go down

The Heights Hotel
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: