Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mal-y is bored :p

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:19 pm

"Don't. I don't want you to have to think about that," he replied firmly.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:22 pm

"O-okay..",she nodded shakeily,just falling into Mal.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Mal didn't know what else to do. He wanted to go hunt down that bastard that had hurt her, but he couldn't, so instead he wrapped his arms around her and tried desperately to hide his anger.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Sophia wimperd,feling safer in his arms,crying softly.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:00 pm

"It's okay. Nobody'll ever do that to you again. I'll make sure of it, even if it's the last thing I do." The promise made Mal feel better, as though he could honestly control it.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Sophia wasn't sure how to respond,so just hugged him tighter,she heard shouting not very far off.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Mal didn't think much of the yelling at that moment. If whoever it was came to bother them, he'd just hit them, even though he wasn't the strongest guy in the world and it probably wouldn't end well for him.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Jace and another dude can closer to Sophia and Mal,fighting violently.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:38 pm

Mal glared at the two. "Get lost!" he yelled at them, annoyed with them already.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Sophia glanced at the two,and sudenly burst in to tears,a third one appearing behind them,laughing,then staring at Sophia pervertedly,grinning.
Sophia stared at him,fear struken across her face.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Mal didn't need anything more than the look on Sophia's face before he leapt to his feet and marched over to the third guy. He didn't stop to think before he threw a punch that connected with the guy's nose. Normally, Mal was never very strong--he wasn't a small guy, no, he had a strong build, but that was purely genetics--but right then he was long past mad. He was furious. And that made him dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:11 am

The guy stumbled back,clutching his now bleeding nose,suprised by the sudden blow to the face.He glared at Mal "The bell was that for!," he scream,throwing a punch at Mal once he regains himself.
Jace kicked the other boy of to the side when he fell unconsious.He looked at Mal and the third guy.Shakeing his head he went and kneeled down next to Sophia "What happens?Why are you crying?",He asked,concerd for his little sister,well half disagree.But still.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:09 pm

The guy's fist connected with Mal's nose, but he barely felt it through the anger. Before the guy could throw another punch, Mal grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and gave him the most threatening look he could manage, which--for someone that had an awful lot of trouble being serious for any amount of time--made him look actually pretty scary. "I swear to god, if you ever violate any girl ever again, I'll make you sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:24 pm

The guy yelp,glaring at Mal,trying not to look scared "And what could you do about it?",he sneered.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:07 pm

"Try it again, and you'll be sure to find out," Mal growled, resisting the urge to punch this guy again.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:32 pm

"I'll do whatever I want",He smirked,not seeming to scared,though he was slightly.He snarled,puching mal in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Mal, surprised by the sudden hit, although still not feeling it--he surely would later though--loosened his hold on the other guy before tightening his hold on the collar of the guy's shirt once again and returning the punch.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:46 pm

The guy grunted,trying to get out of his grip. "Let go of me!," he glarred,throwing an array of punches and kickes.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Mal released him, but not at all gently. If anything, it was more like he threw him.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:01 pm

he grunted,falling into Jace,who,after hearing what he had done to Sophia,was enrages,he scrambled to him feet,pressing his foot into his chest "Not cool Bro,not at.all",he snarled,glaring.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:09 pm

"Looks like you're outnumbered..." Mal growled, going to stand next to Jace and crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:18 pm

"I don't understand you,Jace...",He grumbled shkeing his head "I don't see how you are your fathers son...you'r not like us...maybe it's because your a mothers boy",he teased,which earned him a rib cracking stomp "Our father is an asshole",jace grummbled

Sophia,scrambled to stand next to Mal,looking confused..she didnt really know about Jace's actual father...
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Mal, even though he didn't understand what was going on, did his best to resist the urge to kick the guy in the face. "Don't know why he would ever want to be a bastard like you," he growled, glancing momentarily at Sophia. He was still too angry to be confused.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:51 pm

"But is'nt it every little boys dream to be like there dad when they grow up?",He smilled,chuckling "Father may be my birth father,but I don't consider him my dad",Jace snarled "I don't even understand why you guys want to be like him",he rolled him eyes.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:37 pm

"Hardly..." Mal growled. He didn't have a good relationship with his father--or mother, for that matter--himself. He really wanted to kick this guy in the face, but he backed off. This was Jace's battle now, not his. He would step in if he had to though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mal-y is bored :p
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next