Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mal-y is bored :p

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Mal-y is bored :p Empty
PostSubject: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:02 pm

Mal sat on a swing at the park. It was early in the morning and the playground was nearly deserted at that moment. Bored out of his mind, he swung ever so slightly and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Sophia was passed out ontop of the jungel gym.why?Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:10 pm

Mal continued to swing back and forth on the swing, not noticing Sophia. She slightly out of his line of sight and he had never been the most observant person in the world.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Sophia mummbled,rolling over,moaning when she fell of the jungel gym.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Mal looked over when he heard a commotion and looked at Sophia, wondering how and when she'd gotten there. "You okay?" he called over to her.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:22 pm

"Mmhm..I think so..",she mummbled groggily,siting up and rubing her head.She looked around and stared at Mal.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:24 pm

"Why're you on the ground?" he asked, now swinging higher.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:27 pm

"I dunno~!",Sophia cried "I don't even mnow how I got here..",she stood up and walked over to Mal.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:30 pm

"That's concerning," Mal said, digging his feet into the sand under the swing set to stop.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:20 pm

"I know",she frowned,ploping down next to him,swing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:46 pm

"And you don't have even the faintest idea how you wound up there?" Mal asked again.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:48 pm

"No..," Sophia shook her head,eyebrows furrowing.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:51 pm

"What's the last thing you do remember?" He began to swing again, unable to sit still for very long.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:54 pm

"Uh...I was at A party...then I drank somethig...and someone started touching me..and I blacked out..",she mummbled.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Mal narrowed his eyes, stopping his swing again. "Who?" he asked briefly.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:54 pm

"I-I'm not sure..",Sophia wimperd,frowning.looking up at Male,knowing he was about to freak out..
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Mal pressed his palms to his eyes and groaned, trying to keep his temper under control.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:14 pm

"Mal..calm down,its not that big of a deal..",Sophia insisted,not wanting him to freak out...even though she was quite shooken up at the thought of being touched and violated by some creep while she had been out of it.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:23 pm

"Yeah it is!" Mal protested, balling his hands into fists.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:30 pm

"No it's not-!I'm fine!",Sophia protested,though it was obvious she wasn't.and to top it off she looked tearful.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:31 pm

((Mal-y. Aw.))
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:45 pm

"No you're not," Mal said firmly, glaring at the ground. "It's not okay for someone to take advantage of you or anyone like that," he growled.

(Glad you liked that, Cheeseh xD)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Sophia sat down on the ground,huging.herself,tears silently diping down her face "I know..but what can error about it?",she mummbled
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:00 pm

"Nothing," Mal replied. That was what angered him. They could go to the police, they could try and hunt this guy down, but Sophia couldn't remember what he looked like. It would be useless. Mal hated feeling so helpless, and it showed.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:08 pm

"I could try to rember...",She offers almost inaudibly,not really wanting to rember,as it was probaly tramatic.he scooted into male,sudenly feeling very helpless and exposed.Hot tears coutined spilling down her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mal-y is bored :p   Mal-y is bored :p Empty

Back to top Go down

Mal-y is bored :p
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next