Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Azure's house....cause I'm bored

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Azure's house....cause I'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:37 pm

I put Keiran down for his nap, which of course he wouldn't take. I sighed, left him to do whatever babies did, and went in my modern kitchen. Turns out I did have some food, so I broke open the chips and soda, went to sit down on the couch and watch tv.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:57 pm

I was bored, and finished the chips. There was nothing good on tv anyway, so I turned it off. I wondered where Muse was.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:05 pm

(*wonders who she should throw in*)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:33 pm

(abbie? I sorta made this to see if musey would come haha XD)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:36 pm

(abbie..or one of ash's other sister..I made another one...i wanna test her...im tempted..)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:36 pm

(just saw this XD
I can toss Muse in if you like)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:37 pm

(duh....to both)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:38 pm

(Kay then XD)

Muse appeared near Azure, drunk. She was blathering something about Quiris and Roran.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:43 pm

I looked up, surprised. "Hey Musey, I see you've found my humble abode." I said, amused. It wasn't really that humble at all, with nice wood floors and an open modern floor plan, along with grey stone everywhere. It wasn't bright but there was a lot of windows showing the surrounding forest where the grey stoned large house/small castle was nestled.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Muse looked around, trying to figure out who was talking. She grinned when she saw Azure and tackle-hugged her

"Zuri!"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:50 pm

"Whoa, what's up Musey?" I gasped, falling back on the plush couch.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Muse laughed

"Nuthin.."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:52 pm

"Ok..." I shifted out from underneath her and went to gt some rum from the cabinet.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:54 pm

Muse got up and followed her, hoping she was getting alcohol
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:58 pm

The kitchen was only a few feet away from the tv and the fireplace where the couch was. I pulled out some rum from my alcohol cabinet, left it open for Muse, and went to change the crying Keiran.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Muse grabbed the bottle of rum and downed it, going to sit on the couch
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:07 pm

I changed Keiran and washed my hands, and decided he was too awake to take his nap, so I put him in his ackmed t-shirt and black jeans. I smoothed down his little fluff of black hair and set in down on the floor. His azure colored eyes watched Muse.

(eh, this'll be in the future, just a few weeks kay?)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:16 pm

(Kay ^-^)

Muse glanced at the Keiran, kinda creeped out by how he was watching her

Creepy little baby.. wonder how creepy he'll be as an adult..
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Keiran continued to watch Muse, his eyes Azure's but face looking like Quiris. He had black hair with a hint of blue but it was hard to see. Azure grabbed some tequila and plopped on the couch. "So what about Roran and the other dude?" I asked, drinking some tequila.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:20 pm

"Huh? Oooh.. Roran and Quiris.." She drank some more, glancing at Keiran again "It's.. weird and unimportant"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:24 pm

"I like weird stuff." I propped my feet up on the coffee table, watching Keiran biting a teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:27 pm

"... You wouldn't like this" She drank some more, grinning
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:29 pm

"Tell me anyway." I countered, raising my eyebrow at her as Keiran tore off the teddy bear's ear.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:33 pm

"I was just thinking about what kind of.." She stared at the Keiran
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:54 pm

"Just ignore him, he's looking more like Quiris and getting more creepy everyday." I said again, drinking a lot when he started to tear the teddy bear apart limb by limb. "You were thinking about?" I prompted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azure's house....cause I'm bored   Azure's house....cause I'm bored Empty

Back to top Go down

Azure's house....cause I'm bored
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next