Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..

Go down 
+3
Sims
GhostZan
Kass
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Boss

Big Boss

aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:41 pm

Pax flinched and turned around, clutching Patchy tighter in fear that she'd try to take it, staring at Abbie wide-eyed rather than answering.

(He's er, not a very social kid Laughing )
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:42 pm

Muse had started to sneak up on Ashley, holding a rock tightly and grinning
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:46 pm

I noticed another boy here and grinned, got up and made my way over. I noticed the girl with the rocks sneaking up on the other girl and shook my head, laughing a bit. I went up to the boy and took my toy cars out of my big pocket. "Wanna play?" I asked, ignoring the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:48 pm

Ashley stred off into the distance not noticeing Muse

"hi",Abbie said again,pocking his face now
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:51 pm

Muse hit her upside the head with the rock, grinning.

"Muse! Don't.." The teenager started, just for Muse to throw another rock
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:52 pm

(who is the teenager....???)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:54 pm

((*Watches from afar, munching on some popcorn*))
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:54 pm

Pax looked to the other person, beginning to feel cornered. He looked at the toy cars he had and smiled a little, nodding. He cringed away from the girl poking his face and murmured a 'hello' to her, hoping she would stop.

Last edited by Pax Ashdown on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:56 pm

Kit/Lovin wrote:
(who is the teenager....???)

(The teenager that's supposed to be keeping an eye on muse

She's from the 'family'

This is the last time they let Muse go any where.)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:58 pm

Pax Ashdown wrote:
Pax looked to the other girl, beginning to feel cornered. He looked at the toy cars she had and smiled a little, nodding. He cringed away from the girl poking his face and murmured a 'hello' to her, hoping she would stop.
((*Snorts* Heh.))
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:59 pm

(asdihjbakslkdlpals THE AVATAR FOOLED ME *goes to fix*)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:01 pm

(....seriously!?!? what is up with people calling Alexander Lightwood a she!!!!!!!!!???????)

I grinned at him then frowned at the girl; since I had a rock in my hand I threw it at her, hoping she would go away. I took out my legos and sat down with the cars on the ground, hoping he'd do the same and play.

(this is funny that as kids they are playing when they don't know each other as teens....XD)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:02 pm

(this is my new avatar for my new char that I mentioned, I LIKE IT AND AM NOT CHANGING IT right now at least lol XD)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:03 pm

((^-^
*Back to lurking*))
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:05 pm

Ashley started bawling,holding her head,hiting muse in the face.

Abbie frowned "i boerd",she announced,bitting alex when he threw a rock at her
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:08 pm

I yelled out, "HEY!" And smacked her. "Go away. Bother the rock-throwa!" I grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:12 pm

Abbie screamed,hitting him hard,in the face.Just as a boy about 10 swung down from a tree,chuckling,finding this todler fight between his sister and some boy amuzing
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:17 pm

I was getting pretty mad now. I stood up.

(can we use magic.....)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:22 pm

(feel free XD)

"whatchuu gonna do lil boy",Abbie teased,pracing around alex.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:24 pm

"This!" I sneered, making fire rain from the sky burning her precious hair. I laughed maniacally.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:24 pm

Muse stared blankly for a minute, then headbutted her
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:25 pm

Pax shuffled a little closer, grinning at the boy as he threw a rock at the girl and hesitantly picking up bits of lego and beginning to put them together aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:28 pm

"Whats your name?" I asked the boy. I was glad there was another boy here, all these girls were annoying. Plus he like Legos.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:32 pm

Abbie glanced up at the fire,unfased,she just laughed "I love fire",she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:33 pm

I rolled my eyes and ignored her, deciding to just play cars. Girls were nothing but trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next