Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.

Go down 
+3
Kass
Sana
Aimee (Ph.D)
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sana

Sana

Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:54 pm

"Hello, Levi!" I swung the sword at him. "You want a fight?" I brushed my loose hair out of my eyes. "Okay then. COME AND GET ME."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:56 pm

Ashley wimperd,despratly trying to stop the bleeding in her arm
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:00 pm

(*haz been reading*)
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:03 pm

(I have to go home
Might be back on)
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:06 pm

(*prays she comes back on*)
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:25 pm

The beast hissed, pretty angry. It swiped at Leigh, screeching. She might make a nice snack.
Back to top Go down
Sana

Sana

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:26 pm

(Nevermind)
I manage to dodge it- Just. He gets my arm with his nails. I cry out as hit him with the butt of the sword.

Last edited by Leigh Castraten on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:29 pm

(that was fast aimee Laughing )

Ashley watched thebeast swipe at leigh,unable to go and help,because she was still weak at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:42 pm

The beast snapped its jaws at Leigh, warning her. It wanted to go into the forest and hunt, but didn't want to be chase after.
Back to top Go down
Sana

Sana

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:43 pm

(UGH! Need to go now. Talk tomorrow!)
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:45 pm

(Aw, okay. We'll continue tomorrow *feels bad leaving people out, but also feels bad making others wait* dilemmas >.< )
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:50 pm

(Bye san!

I feel the same way aimee *pats head* if you wanna rp,i have a few plot you could be involved in Wink )
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:03 pm

(Bye Sana! *haz been lurking the whole time*)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:10 pm

(I love how Aiya's just... there. Laughing )

"Is there even a way to fix this?" Aiya mumbled, solution after solution passing through her mind, though none seemed to help out.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Sana

Sana

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:43 am

Levi Jay wrote:
The beast snapped its jaws at Leigh, warning her. It wanted to go into the forest and hunt, but didn't want to be chase after.

"Yeah. You want a warning, don't you..." I whispered, going into befriending-animals mode.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:29 am

It snapped again, lashing out, but not actually hitting anything. It growled glaring at the girl, moving backwards, towards the forest. The blood on its chin was beginning to dry, and it still hadn't eaten.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:16 am

Ashley glanced around,contemlating what her next move would be.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:42 am

Aiya followed on the sidelines, not getting too close, but staying close enough that she could keep an eye on everybody.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:08 am

Ashley glanced around,decideing to attack the beast again..
Back to top Go down
Sana

Sana

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:06 pm

I cocked my head at him. "You go on, into the forest. That's my home too. I will hunt you down easier if you go in there..." I smiled and whispered.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:18 pm

(My Internet keeps dropping out, and it's super annoying. I can't cope, because I've tried four times to load this page, and like, four to send this post.
It was okay earlier, but now it's just like ewwww
I'll be on tomorrow, hopefully when it's better)
Back to top Go down
Sana

Sana

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:24 pm

(Okay, see you Aimee!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5