Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.

Go down 
+3
Kass
Sana
Aimee (Ph.D)
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. Empty
PostSubject: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:47 pm

The beast laughed. "I think that, you should stop." it said, with a smooth voice. It was perfectly capable of reason, until blood was spilt.
Back to top Go down
Sana

Sana

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:49 pm

"Not until I get told where he is and what you've done to her." i growl. I kicked him in that area and struggled.

(You have permission to do anything to her except from killing her.)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:50 pm

Ashley stood back,watching the beast talk to leigh,wide eyed
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:52 pm

(Awesome, Levi can bring the dead back, but he's not exactly himself right now Laughing )

The beast chuckled, not phased by the kick. It hadn't even felt it... "I don't know who these people are, or what has happened to them." it said softly, bringing her close to its face.
Back to top Go down
Sana

Sana

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:53 pm

"Really? I don't believe you." I snarled in his face, working up a mouthful of spit, and spewing the saliva into his face.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:55 pm

(You have permison to do whatever to Ash ;P
I think I might enjoy tourtring characters a little to much XD)

Ashley countied to stand there quietly
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:57 pm

The beast used Leigh to wipe the spit off it's face. "I will warn you once more, stop. If you don't I break bones" it snarled, getting touchy.
It glanced to Ashley, who wasn't doing much.
Back to top Go down
Sana

Sana

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:58 pm

"Eww, that's disgusting." I muttered. "Hey b***h, why don't you get your brothers here, hmm? I'm not scared of a few broken bones." I kicked him there, and slipper out of my jumper, which he was holding me by.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:59 pm

(*runs in panting* i... is.... here..!!)

Aiya curlled her legs in, biting her bleeding lip.

(heres a chew toy, Ash XD)
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:01 pm

Ashley glared at the beast,tiltinng her head,trying to manipulate it's mind.

(Ash: waa?)
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:05 pm

The beast laughed, reaching and dragging Leigh back by the ankle. It hung her upside-down, swinging her around. It tossed her in the air like a rag doll, before holding her by the hair.
It turned to Ashley, and manic laughter escaped it's lips. "Don't even try..." he said, knocking her down with a swipe of his free hand.

Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:07 pm

"Levi.." Aiya whispered. "Stop..!"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:09 pm

"sh*t",Ashley growled,groaning when he pushed her down,she pulled herself up,glaring
Back to top Go down
Sana

Sana

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:10 pm

"OWWWWWWWWW!" I screamed, holding onto his arm so my weight isn't all being held my by hair. Though I had to admit, flying through the air was fun. There was a glass bottle on the counter beside me. I quickly let go with one hand, grabbed the bottle and smashed it on his head. The shards cut into my skin, but I didn't care. "Tell me!"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:13 pm

The beast didn't pay attention to Aiya. It simply walked over to Ashley, and kicked her, sending her flying.
"Was that meant to hurt me?" it asked, as its skin, or hide rather, was incredibly thick and indestructible. No blade could cut it...
Back to top Go down
Sana

Sana

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:16 pm

"No, it wasn't." i say really sarcastically. "Come on. COME AT ME, BRO!" I yell. I cheep a song and all of a sudden a dragon smashes through the wall of the cafeteria and Micah appears, and causes a tornado.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:20 pm

Aiya was completly lost for words, unsure what she could even possibly do in this situation. She gave a yelp as the wind ripped at her clothes, sending her half way across the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:20 pm

Ashley hit the wall,she moned as she slid down,,she pulled herself up,geting angry,she growled sending a large blast of fire at the beast.
Back to top Go down
Sana

Sana

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:22 pm

The dragon held off, not wanting to get me. I was shivering, I had no idea, but I was getting really angry now. Micah looked really dramatic. She had cuts all over her, and she looked like she had been burned by both light and dark magic.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:23 pm

The beast sighed, rubbing it's temples. The tornado made a slight breeze of it's hair, and the flames licked at it's clothes. It picked up a table and threw it at the girls.
Slowly, it walked over to Aiya, picking her up.
Back to top Go down
Sana

Sana

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:25 pm

The table slammed into me, knocking me down as the dragon blew a torrent of fire at Aiya and Levi. "Don't kill them!" I ordered the dragon. "At least, not yet." I grow ivy around the doorframe, which pulls it down.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:30 pm

The beast turned it's back, protecting the girl from the flames. It didn't want to kill this one. Very slowly, the act of reason had begun to slip away.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Unsure of herself and completely disoriented, Aiya clung to the creepy Levi, unsure of what to do. She was shaking, which was super obvious when she snuggled into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sana

Sana

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:31 pm

I tried to catch Ash's eye. "Get em?" I whispered, shrugging the table off them both. My wrist hurt from the fall, I may have sprained it or rebroken it.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:32 pm

The beast pulled Aiya back, confused by her actions. He wasn't interested in her like that. Not when there was more pressing matters.
It set her down out of the way, and stomped back over to the girls, roaring in anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.   Glad I don't have to clean this mess up. Empty

Back to top Go down

Glad I don't have to clean this mess up.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next