Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Zuri had left Mystal and was living in Demon Realms, had been for the past four months. She had dragged Pan and her kids, ditching her house, keeping in contact with Aiya though, since she liked Aiya and they were doing the kingdom things. She was either constantly drunk or in a terrible mood, and Pan was getting tired of it, so she was wondering around Mystal, trying to find Muse, as Muse was the reason Zuri had blown up the throne room, which was baaaaaaad. Not even Kaderlyn could smack some sense into her, as she had landed him in the hospital wing. Thankfully, he remembered nothing. Pan was now searching the kitchen at Mystal, wanting to find Muse.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Muse was pouting in a random hallway, missing Zuri. They hadn't spoken for.. forever and when Muse tried to find her she failed, only able to wonder why she had left
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:10 pm

(its a good thing that kaderlyn doesn't remember anything. he'd be worse than murderous O.O )

Pan, now cussing, exited the kitchen and cafeteria, yelling loudly for Muse to get her fing butt out from wherever she was.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:13 pm

(... Muse: Can I find out so I can tell him if Zuri doesn't start talking to me again?)

Muse heard Pan, but didn't reply
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:23 pm

(Zuri: *acts like she's ignoring Muse, but listens when she hears mention of Kaderlyn*

Me: why not? *hides from zuri's glare*)

Pan was now quite upset, which wasn't a good thing, as the blood of nearby students started to boil, making them scream, irritating Pan even more. "YOU F*CKING SON OF A B*TCH MUSE GET OUT HERE!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:25 pm

"Go away, Pan." Muse peeked into the room, shaking her head

(Muse: Great.)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:30 pm

"NO I WILL NOT GO AWAY YOU HAVE TO FIX YOUR F*CKING MESS!" A student actually exploded from the blood boiling, nearby. Pan was red-faced, and she never cussed this much, nor was she this mad....ever.

(Zuri: *doesn't like that idea*)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:11 am

(Muse; IT'S A WONDERFUL IDEA Very Happy)

"WHAT THE HELL DID I DO!?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:24 am

(Zuri: *remains stubbornly silent*
Pan: *facepalms* Zuri, you know she'll do it.
Zuri: *still silent*
Pan: I GIVE UP!)

"FIND ZURI D*MNIT YOU FIX IT!" Pan hissed, livid and at her breaking point.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:05 am

(Muse: *goes to tell*)

"I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND HER!"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:30 am

(Zuri: DON'T)

"SHE HAS A F*CKING KINGDOM SHE CAN RUN AWAY TO TO RULE I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:29 pm

"I. went. there. I. still. couldn't. find. her."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:45 pm

"You've got to be kidding me." Pan said, shaking her head and rubbing her temples.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:47 pm

''Why do I have to anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:49 pm

"You have to cause she's driving everyone insane, and when her father wants her to leave, its bad. Really bad." Pan didn't mention Ace had tried to commit suicide, and the castle had been blown up and......it was really bad.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:37 pm

"Yes, but why me? It's obvious she doesn't want to talk to me"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:35 pm

"Because you made her get in this mess and she sucks with the green monster. And Adeline annoyed her with a dead bunny." Pan rambled, figuring if Muse didn't go she was going to drag her there.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:38 pm

"Wait.. what? She's jealous!?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:39 pm

"Duh! And Adeline did something that's a big no no and a rule that should not e broken with Zuri." Pan sighed, slumping on the wall.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:47 pm

"Uh... and why's she jealous? What'd she do, kill the bunny?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:51 pm

"She's jealous....I don't know, probably cause I was gone for so long and you were her only friend there for a while. And Zuri has a thing with bunnies, with a nasty story behind it." pan grimaced, thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:02 pm

".... But she's fine with Aiya." Her friends were getting on her nerves at this point "Do.. I even want to know?" She liked the dead bunnies, they actually were kind of soft
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:11 pm

"Adeline....Zuri just gets feelings about other people and well, Adeline did the bunny thing. She's fine with Aiya cause she....she just is." Pan cringed at the dead bunny thing. "Probably not."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:20 pm

"I don't understand her at all..." She didn't understand this bunny thing at all
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:30 pm

"Kaderlyn didn't like that his seven year old liked bunnies so....he sort of made them....monster like and attack us when we were playing with them...." Pan shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuri Zuri. Zuri.    Zuri Zuri. Zuri.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Zuri Zuri. Zuri.
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next