Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's the Kidnapper?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:23 pm

(hehe and she completely passes over zuri and already dead *shakes head then laughs*)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:26 pm

(Muse: Well sorry I'm drunk and stoned and high and wasted and.......... *goes on for an hour*)

She rolled off the counter and stood up, grinning "I WANT IT."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:29 pm

(Ace: *high fives muse* OH YEAH!!! *is having a wild party in LA*)

Somewhere, in Demon Realms, a friend of Zuri's, a blood mage, was watching Muse through a scrying bowl, and frowning. "Ace, I'm going to kill you...." She sighed, then made a cut in her palm, dropping the eerily red glowing blood in the bowl, swirling it. In front of Zuri, a red neon sign simply said, WANT TREASURE? FIND OTHERS. THEN GO TO CAFETERIA KITCHEN.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:59 pm

(Muse: *grins*)

Muse stared for a second "Okay magical writing!"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:01 am

The girl, growling obscenities under her breath, repeated her actions, except this time it was different. FIND AIYA AND LEVI. MAKE THEM HELP IF YOU CAN. FOLLOW RAINBOW IN CAFETERIA.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:06 am

"KAY." She smiled, spinning around before teleporting to Aiya
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:13 am

(I think we should probably pause this until later tomorrow :l)

The friend watched, feeling slightly relieved that she could read straight. She looked at another, bigger bowl, at Zuri, swallowing as she saw she was being cut at with a knife, tied to a chair and gagged.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:21 am

(da fudge is up wif Muse xD )

humming and happy, Aiya set a plate of waffles down in front of the table, despite it behing nearly 12 at night.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:23 am

(muse thinks its a TREASURE UNICORN HUNT! XD and she's drunk....and stoned. idk why)

The friend frowned, watching Aiya now. Would she help? She hoped to every god and devil out there she would. She was doing her best, but even she couldn't save Azure, as she couldn't intrude. She ignored Ace, who was tripping over his own feet, walking in.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:24 am

(I thought I mentioned what happened?)

"AIYA. AIYAAIYAAIYAAAAAA! HELPMEHFINDTHEUNICOOOOOOORN" She tackled her
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:27 am

(not really, you just said she'd been this way for a few weeks haha plus you told me that this way muse would follow the trail XD)

The friend just stared at Muse. "What the....." She suddenly wondered if she chose the right person to save Azure. She turned to Ace, p*ssed. "What the he*l did you do to that note?!" She got up and poked him in the chest, not caring he was way taller or stronger.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:27 am

( you did XD
im just amusseeddd )

"AH!" Aiya cried, tackled. She fell to the ground and stared up at muse, "erm, whattt?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:30 am

(rofl at what? Muse? everyone is hehe)

Ace stumbled backwards, that out of it. "I.....put find the treasure unicorn....." The friend stared at him in horror, shaking with anger. "Get out, you bumbling baboon!" She growled, marching over to the bowls and trying to figure out a way to fix this.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:31 am

( Very Happy)

"HELP. ME. GET. THE. UNICORN. OF TREASURE." She grinned "The treasure unicorn!"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:33 am

Pandora just shook her head, cursing Ace, and did the blood palm thing again. CAFETERIA. FOLLOW RAINBOW PATH. GO NOW. The letters appeared behind Aiya, telling Muse to go to the Mystal cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:37 am

Aiya didnt notice the letters. "What are you talking about?" she asked, worried. "Theres no such thing.."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: S   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:38 am

Muse gasped, staring "Rainbooow paaaaath?" She didn't answer Aiya, simply grabbing her by the face and teleporting
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:41 am

Pandora yelled at the bowl, finding Muse atrociously irritating. "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE F*CKING KIDDING ME!" She did her thing and a dark rainbow appeared, showing invisible footprints of a big shoe and some reminants of blood that had been scrubbed away. She was showing them where the kidnapper had walked.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:51 am

"Muse, you do know your not suppose to drink bleach, rigghtt?" Aiya sighed, irratated as Muse's palm tickled her lips.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:53 am

The rainbow appeared at their feet, acting as though it was very impatient, which Pan was.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:53 am

Muse laughed "Duuuuuuuuuuuh, I didn't drink bleach either." She looked around, grinning at the rainbow "RAINBOW!"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:55 am

FOLLOW THE FING RAINBOW Pan was feeling.....very angry right now. If it wasn't clear to Muse, it may have dawned on Aiya that someone was either trying to help them find someone or leading them into a trap. Since Aiya was sensible, it might be the latter. Of course, she may notice Zuri was missing, but considering they weren't friends that wasn't likely.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:00 am

"Do we get skittles?" Aiya asked the words as she stared at the rainbow. "You know. follow the rainbow? taste the rainbow?" she shrugged, unsure. She was tired, and not thinking right.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:02 am

FOLLOW. LOOK. SHOEPRINTS. FOLLOW. FIND. Z--I. Pan winced in pain, as she was restricted to put Zuri's name.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:06 am

She stared at Aiya, awestruck "That'd be amaziiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnng!" She grabbed her arm and dragged her along as she tried to follow it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's the Kidnapper?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Cafeteria/lunchroom-
Jump to: