Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's the Kidnapper?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Who's the Kidnapper? Empty
PostSubject: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:19 pm

(*a few hours before kidnapper's kidnapping kids*)

Kaderlyn walked into Azure's house, looking like he was about to have the time of his life. He was holding some vial of clear liquid, not bothering to hide it as no one was home. He had recently given Kei a 'black cat' which had mysteriously ran off, sending Kei on a wild goose chase as well as Azure. There was a glass half full of red wine, on the counter. He took it, sniffed it and swirled it. Mmm, this was a very expensive wine. Too bad. He poured it in, then, hearing voices coming through the hall, he hid in the shadows, making them envelop him in their shadowy embrace. He watched Azure walk in, Kei holding his cat, getting scolded for running off. He was eight years old, as well as all the other children that were about to get a nasty surprise in a few hours. He really didn't pay attention to the conversation, just studied Kei. Yes, he was ready......
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Azure walked in, arguing with Kei. "If you'dve only let the vet put that GPS thingie in that da*n cat...." As usual, Kei said nothing, holding the struggling cat. "Fine just go to bed. AND NO SNEAKING OUT!" She called after his retreating back, which was stomping up the stairs. "That blasted kid...." She muttered, going and picking up her glass. She had been planning something, wanting to ask Muse something about a plan of action.....She lifted the glass to drink, then set it down, feeling eyes on her. She looked around, eyes going around suspiciously. No one was here.....she shrugged it off and drank the wine, then coughed, it tasting slightly strange. She poured it out, then went upstairs, entering her bedroom. It was big, and modern with nice chairs, a tv, fireplace, the works. She went into the bathroom, changed, and went to sleep, feeling sort of out-of-bodied, like she couldn't control her movements....she was going to redo the war plans....but she could do it later......
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Kaderlyn, satisfied, went over and opened the hidden door, revealing a hardened man with scars, grey skin, sallow, looking as though he'd been dead, which ironically he had. He had metallic limbs, and a metal eye. He walked in as Kaderlyn drank the rest of the wine from the bottle in the fridge. Kaderlyn raised his eyebrows at the man, who was waiting for a order. "Well? Go on, and you'll be rewarded." The man grinned, and went upstairs. It was simple, the man thought. He'd watched all the little brats for weeks. All of them would be a cakewalk. The cages were all ready for them. He slipped inside the girl's room, who were sleeping peacefully. He picked them up, holding them in one hand, careful not to jostle them or hurt them. After piling them up in his one arm, he walked into Kei's room, knowing he was the one who may be a problem. He pulled out a knife as Kei whirled around, looking for his cat again. Instead of threatening the kid, he put the knife to Em's throat, and gestured for Kei to walk. Kei, eyes wide and swallowing, walked out, watching as the man nodded to keep going. Kaderlyn smiled, drinking and waving, as Kei slowly walked out of his house and into the jet black van, new without fingerprints or license plates, as metal didn't leave fingerprints. The van, after being boarded and Kei tied up and duck-taped, veered off, going to kidnap Mal, Layla, Kayden, Araia, and the others. They would be taken off to a unknown location, put into a cage and force fed medicine that made them hallucinate their worst fears, and weakened. They could not escape. Kaderlyn brought out a bottle of fiery Chimera poison, which he knew Azure would drink in a week's time. Too bad that she had to die. He whistled as he walked out. In a few hours, as it was wee morning, their parents would be up and screaming to find their children. He whistled 'Oh Happy Day' as he thought the song was fitting.

(ff to a week later* NOW TO JOIN!)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Zuri was going crazy. Her kids had been taken from her right in her own house. Before her very eyes. She'd looked absolutely everywhere. Everywhere. And not just hers. Everyone had lost a kid, to a mysterious kidnapper, in a jet black van that had been dumped on school grounds. She'd checked it, dusted, everything. Nothing. Not a trace. She paced the grounds, once again looking for anything.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:28 pm

(sooo ill just get aiya out there..
Shes gonna be very moody, just saying)

Curlled up in a ball of of blankets and sobbing into Levi's sweatshirt, which she seemed to have been wearing for a few days now, Aiya kept thinking about what had happened to her poor little daughter. Where was she? was she hurT? Who had taken her? what if she was dead in a street..?!
"Shut up shut up shut up!" she shouted at herself, wiping her eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Zuri, who looked as though she'd been crying and not sleeping, heard Aiya and ran over. "Nothing?" She knew the news. The chances were slim. They'd been gone for a week. A week. She threw her cell phone at the school wall, it breaking. She was turning in circles.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Muse had spent the last few weeks drunk and drugged out of her mind so she had no clue Rei was missing, she was convinced everything was completely normal. Conan had even tried to tell her that she was gone and she thought he said "I love the boy named John" and told him she still loved and accepted him
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:32 pm

(....zomg I just fell out of my chair laughing O.O )

Zuri had tried every type of magic, on all the kids. Nothing. It was as though someone knew she was going to try that magic and had taken precautions. Naturally she had thought of her father, going and yelling at him. He did seem very sorry, real not fake. He also looked at her pitifully. He never did that.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Ashley had been searching wildley for the twins,and Jace for the past few days.Worried out of her mind,thinking the worst had happend and they would end up dead.As of this moment she laid in bed,staring eoridly at the wall.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:38 pm

(^-^)

At the moment Muse was in Ashley's room, dragging Conan over "Now you gotta tell Auntie Ashley..."

"But I didn't.." He started, stopping when Muse glared

"Dun be shy Co-Coo.."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:38 pm

(lol okay, the twins and jace have been taken hehe *meant only Kayden*)

(*wonders if she should do next bit of plan* zan decide for me Razz)

Zuri considered going and doing another tracking spell, as it seemed Aiya was too busy crying. She herself hadn't had time to cry, mostly because she'd been too busy searching. She walked home, calling and checking the police stations again.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:40 pm

(Um..

Um..

D-do it? *worried that was the wrong answer)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:42 pm

(Oh,well then....IGNORE THE SoPhie and Jace part xD)

Ashley looked starteld,before looking over at Muse and COnan "Tell me what?"
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:42 pm

(god i love Muse... XD)

Aiya shook her head, wiping her eyes. "No.. nothing.." she had replied to Muse, watching her leave again in search. She had already tried her own part, and the royal guard was out searching. But she was useless, just like the time before.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:44 pm

(you know which one I am talking about and thank you! XD Zuri: *glares at, cusses, then shuts up*

Good girl Zuri, take it like a....well, man. girl. woman. whatever)

Zuri walked in, glancing dumb-founded, at the bird droppings on her carpet. She looked up, only to have a black bird-a raven- fly into her face, cutting her cheek and leaving a letter at her feet. She picked it up, opening it with a frown. Cyrus flew out of her house, croaking, feeling sorry for what he had been forced to do.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:47 pm

(You must have seen this coming, the girl can't remain sober for more thene five seconds at a time.)

"That Conan loves a booyyyyyyyyyyyy..." She laughed, obviously drunk

"Mom, Rei is.."

"Shuddup, Co-Co."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:54 pm

(LOL )

Zuri quickly read the letter and became pale, absent-mindedly taking and drinking the bottle of chimera poison left, oh so conspicuously, on the counter, open. It had some more, undetectable, and considerably lethal potion in it, courtesy of yours truly. Feeling overwhelmed all of a sudden to be suicidal, she looked at the letter again and knew there was only one way to do it. She left the note on the counter and walked upstairs, to get ready and to write a note, a note that Kaderlyn hadn't counted on. The letter, staring up at the ceiling like a bad omen, simply said;

Will trade you for the kids. They have not been harmed and will continue not to be if you meet me where the willow leaves fall. Bring no one.

Zuri, twenty minutes later, note in her hand, and ready, teleported to Muse's house, left the note addressed to Muse, and then teleported to meet the kidnapper. Another twenty minutes later, the kids were running back to their parents, crying and dirty, but unharmed, nothing taken, except for one thing. Their memories of the last week. Zuri was knocked out, tied up, and dragged somewhere dark, thrown in a cage. Kaderlyn walked in her house, and poured the chimera poison out, as it had been drugged with very bad demon poison, Diablo's, and cursed. The demon had agreed to control Zuri until it was time for her to join him. Kaderlyn smiled, as all kids except one had been released. The one who would be the perfect warrior. He walked away, going back to his castle in Demon Realms.

Emerald and Scarlet ran to Muse's house, not knowing what else but to go to her house.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:57 pm

((...I...
*Sits there silently*))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:58 pm

(you can rp as shawn or whatever....or watch.....idk *shrugs*)

Ace, who was for some reason at Muse's apartment, noticed the note and read it, frowning, he changed it. So instead of a suicide note it was a treasure hunting note. He grinned, completely stoned and drunk, and ambled away.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:04 pm

(ive just become confused, so im just gonna have Aiya be .. there. )

"LAYLALAYLALAYLALAYLA!" Aiya cried, hugging her daughter tightly.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:06 pm

(lol I was...sort of confused, but you know how things are so not confusing in your head, and then you tell people, and its all so confusing? anyways, we'z waiting on zanzers)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:18 pm

(zan zan zan zan zan zan zan zan)

The note, which had yet to been read was scribbled on and crossed out in some places.

Zuri......don't follow....TREASURE AT THE END OF THE PATH........SHINY SHINY TREASURE.....AND FISH..........AND LIQUOR!........I'm dead anyways.

Z-TREASURE UNICORN!-i
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Lovin wrote:
(you can rp as shawn or whatever....or watch.....idk *shrugs*)

Ace, who was for some reason at Muse's apartment, noticed the note and read it, frowning, he changed it. So instead of a suicide note it was a treasure hunting note. He grinned, completely stoned and drunk, and ambled away.

(Muse: Duuuuuuuuuuude, you're drunk tooooo!?)

Muse landed ontop of the counter, face pressed against the edited note
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:20 pm

(Ace: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah girl! ITS THE WAY TO ABSOLUTE FREEDOM! AND TREASURE UNICORN!)

(has already done the note, its above your post)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:22 pm

(Just saw it XD

Muse: TREASUH UNICORN?)

Muse frowned, pulling the note off of her face and reading it. She stared for a minute then grinned "TREASURE. TREASURETREASURETREASUUUURE"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the Kidnapper?   Who's the Kidnapper? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's the Kidnapper?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Cafeteria/lunchroom-
Jump to: