Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who needs titles?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Who needs titles? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Mal glanced at the necklace again, curious as to what it was and why Conan kept playing with it, but for once in his life managed to keep his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Conan didn't notice Mal looking at it, starting to forget he was there
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Mal was about to ask if he was okay again, but decided against it. He was pretty sure he'd just get a similar response to the last time he'd asked. Instead he settled on anything else to break the silence as he'd never been one to like silence. "So, know any other good spells?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Conan almost dropped the necklace again "I-it's not useful, but I know one to change someone's skin colour to something crazy"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:46 pm

"Sorry," he said, thinking that he had startled Conan since he'd almost dropped the necklace. "Oh, that's pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:49 pm

"It's.. okay." He put it away again "There's more, but again most of them are.. strange."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:57 pm

Mal shrugged. "Yeah, if there's a spell for making someone's skin all weird coloured, I can imagine what other strange spells there might be."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:59 pm

"There's also a few... dirty spells. Be careful what pages you read."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:06 pm

"Sound I even ask?" Mal asked, raising an eyebrow. He was curious now, but he didn't let it show. "I'll be careful."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:31 pm

"If you're as curious as I know you are, yes. Or just check the book."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:05 pm

"Maybe I will," Mal shrugged.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:23 pm

"Just.. don't tell me about it."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:55 pm

"Don't worry, wasn't planning on it."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:56 pm

"Good."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:00 pm

"So... What's up with you?" Mal asked randomly, having gotten bored of that conversation.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:03 pm

"Nothing really, you?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:00 pm

"Absolutely nothing. I'm very bored," Mal replied, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:01 pm

"Same."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:04 pm

"For a school that's known for all the crazy stuff that happens in it, Mystal's not doing a very good job at living up to it's title," Mal joked.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:08 pm

Conan laughed "Unfourtantly"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:10 pm

"Kind of sucks," Mal shrugged, laughing too.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Conan grinned, nodding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who needs titles?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2