Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who needs titles?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:11 pm

(And this is the future because I tried to type a Muse post and it came out stupid..

As did this one)

Conan sat at one of the tables, not eating. He didn't really realize he was even in the cafeteria
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Mal walked into the cafeteria and sat down across from Conan. "Hey," he said, waving. "Not hungry?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Conan dropped the necklace he was holding, looking up "Hey." He said, finally recognizing him. He was that kid from the music room "Not really."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:27 pm

"What's that?" Mal asked, gesturing to the necklace Conan had been holding, curious.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:30 pm

"Just a necklace." He didn't look at him, not wanting to talk about the necklace
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:38 pm

"You okay?" Mal raised his eyebrows, wondering why Conan was looking away.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:41 pm

"Of course." He picked up the necklace, shoving it in his pocket
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:44 pm

"Well okay, if you say so..." Mal sounded unconvinced, but he shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:47 pm

"Why wouldn't I be?" He asked, hearing the doubt in his voice
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:50 pm

"I don't know. You just seemed a little upset," Mal shrugged.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:55 pm

"Well, I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:06 pm

"Okay, okay. Like I said, whatever you say." Mal shrugged again and quickly changed the subject. "I tried out a few spells from that book you lent me. They are easier than using your element."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:08 pm

"Really? What ones?" He looked up
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:12 pm

"Well, I gave the transformation one a shot, but I couldn't do it." Mal shrugged. It wasn't that big of a deal. "Then there were a few other ones that I managed to do after a few tries."

(Crap, I didn't think ahead >.< *Now has to think up some simple spells*)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:14 pm

(HAH, NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL.)

"It's the hardest one in the book." He said "That's why it was the last page. What spells worked?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:24 pm

(GOSH DANG IT! I TRIED GOOGLING IT BUT THAT GAVE ME NOTHING. WHY IS THIS SO HARD I'M SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GO THROUGH THIS)

"Yeah, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Just out of curiosity and stuff." He took a moment to remember the spells he'd tried. "I managed to levitate some stuff, which was pretty easy."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:31 pm

(Make something up, a bed that makes itself and pens that write for you. The book is supposed to be mostly useless powers)

"Good enough of a reason." He nodded "Levitation is one of the few useful spells in the entire book."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:39 pm

(Well, I'm sorry that I'm not that creative today :p)

"I dunno, I saw one about getting the dishes to do themselves. Sounds useful to me," Mal said. "Although that's about where the usefullness ends."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:42 pm

"It's useful up until your mother's friend get's after you for being lazy" Rosa really pissed him off sometimes "Well, I liked the bed making one."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:51 pm

Mal shrugged. "Liv gets after me for being lazy all the time. I'm kind of used to it by now," he said, laughing. "I think I missed the bed making one. I'll have to try that one out."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:52 pm

"Liv?" He remembered his mom's friend "You should, it's actually kinda useful"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:03 pm

"Yeah, my sister. Anyway, I'll check it out later." He grinned. It would be one less thing to do when he had to clean his room, which sounded nice to him.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:06 pm

"Oh. Okay. It's a great spell"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:12 pm

"Anything that includes less effort on my part is a great spell in my opinion," Mal said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Conan grinned, playing with the necklace again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who needs titles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs titles?   Who needs titles? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who needs titles?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next