Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Romeo to My Juliet

Go down 
+2
Aimee (Ph.D)
Sims
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:04 pm

(Well...he was smiling, and he said it smiling more so...?
If it's essentially the same thing I just used a different word...?)

"Woah I wondered what got all cut last night" Levi said, not getting what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:24 pm

(...
Tuche.)

Aiya stared at him, confused. "What?"
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Aiya Storm wrote:
(...
Tuche.)
((You mean touché?))
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:28 pm

(*sly smile*
I am a fox aren't I...?)

"Never mind." Levi said, squinting as he saw light. "I can see light up ahead. Either more goblins, or a way out" he said, hoping for the latter.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:32 pm

( i cant to the e thinger on my keyboard! D:

*nods*
And im a koala! IMMA EAT CHU!)

"I'll put a new cell phone on new way out." she said hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:35 pm

"I'll buy you a new phone if you're right..." Levi said, really hoping he would be able to buy her a phone. "So what type of phone do you want?" he asked, seeing a way out.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:37 pm

Aiya grinned. "Oh, we can go shopping later!" She grabbed his hand and started at a run, going for the sun light.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:40 pm

"Shopping?" Levi asked, raising an eyebrow. As she dragged him along. He grinned when they made it to the forest. "I don't like caves much..." he said
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:03 pm

"Me either.." she agreed. "Though.. it could have been worse.." she supposed.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:04 pm

"True. Schools that way" Levi said pointing. "You should find someone and tell them you're okay" he said, and started the walk in the general direction.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:16 pm

Aiya walked a few paces, then stopped and looked at him. "where are you going?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:18 pm

"I'm gonna go see if I can get something for my back, and then sleep probably" Levi said, as the school came into sight.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:32 pm

"Oh.. Okay.. I guess I'll-"
"Aiya!" suddenly Emerald crashed into her, hugging her tightly. "where have you been!?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:35 pm

Levi nodded at Emerald, and walked off not wanting to seem creepy. He glanced back at them, feeling...annoyed? He wasn't quite sure.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:47 pm

"I was.. in a cave." she told him, watching Levi leave. Still, she didn't call out to him and held Emeralds hand as they walked back to the school.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Levi looked back at them and sighed, making his way to his dorm. Frowning a little, he realised what he was feeling. Jealousy. He was jealous of Emerald... because...because he liked her. He liked Aiya... He looked at himself in the mirror, and sighed. Well. She had a boyfriend...she didn't need another one. He had two options...forget about her or become a creepy stalker. He didn't want to forget about her, so creepy pathetic looser it was.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Sometime later, Aiya was sitting in the cafeteria with friends, saying a few words whever they addressed her, but mostly keeping to herself. She twirlled a french fry. "Eat something.." Emerald pressed.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:08 pm

After a while of hitting his head of a wall, Levi decided he should do something about his back. He walked down to the nurses office, wondering how the hell he was meant to explain this...
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:11 pm

"Not hungry.." she sighed. She didnt understand it, but she kept thinking about Levi. She wondered where he was, how he was doing, if he thought of her...
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:15 pm

"A beast attacked you?" the nurse questioned.
"Yeah. Lucky to get away..." Levi said
"And you didn't see what it was...?" she asked, treating his back
"No... I was quite far out in the woods" Levi admitted
"The woods are off limits. You should know better. Your back will heal in a few hours" the nurse said, shooing Levi out of her office.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:53 pm

(mystal has such crappy staff XD)

As the bell rang for the end of lunch, Aiya waved goodbye to Muse and Olivia and held hands with Emerald as they walked to Potions together.

(Im.. im going to class!)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:56 pm

(O.O ZOMG)
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:58 pm

(well I'm not...)

Levi sighed, hearing the bell, deciding to lock himself in the dorm for a while. At least until he got his head straight. A few classes wouldn't hurt...
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Aiya Storm wrote:
(mystal has such crappy staff XD)

As the bell rang for the end of lunch, Aiya waved goodbye to Muse and Olivia and held hands with Emerald as they walked to Potions together.

(Im.. im going to class!)
(Mystal has classes?! O_O)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:24 pm

(ik!! I never knew either!)

When she entered to room, she saw that all the desks had been rearranged. "'New arrangments, new parnters." said the teacher. Aiya scanned around and found hers, which happened to be partners with Levi. she looked around, wondering where he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Romeo to My Juliet
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: