Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hidden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Muse, not one for rules, was off in a corner of the library and laying on top of one of the tables, some random kid's smartphone between her fingers. Since most people were smart enough to at least leave her the fuck alone and Conan wouldn't think she'd be in the library, she considered this the perfect chance to fiddle around with something and see if she get get it apart without actually smashing it this time because that wasn't the best way to figure things out.

And if it did come down to having to smash it to get the pieces out.. well, that was why she was using someone else's phone. She quite liked the iphone she had made Conan get her. The technology made her quite gleeful and her reaction to everything it had done was enough to remind Conan that while Muse was smarter, she was really fucking weird.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Audrey was curled up in a secluded corner of the library,though not far from where Muse was situated. She had a book in her lap and was reading contently. Every so often she would stop and take a few notes or sip her iced green tea.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Muse didn't seem to notice Audrey, but it was more likely that she just didn't give a single fuck that she was there. Instead she she just continued what she was doing, eventually pulling out her phone to see if this phone had all the same things her's did.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:48 pm

Audrey hummed softly,she noticed that Muse wasn't far away. She didn't mind as long as she stayed quite,they might have a problem if it gets noisy. She liked reading in quiet.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:02 pm

After a while of poking around, Muse started getting pissed. She, having never used a phone before leaving the elven kingdom, had no idea what was happening or why, but she had somehow gotten herself locked out of the kids smart phone and was getting more and more pissed by the second until eventually she sat up and threw the phone down at the floor.
And then got off the table.
And stomped on it.
Many times.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:05 pm

Audrey jumped slightly,startled by the sudden noise. She grumbled slightly and set her book to the side. She got up and ventured over to the cause of the noise,she first examined the scene then speculated to why this girl was stomping on the smart phone. "Excuse me,if you don't mind my asking why are you stomping om that cellular?" She asked calmly
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:20 pm

Muse stopped momentarily, glaring at Audrey when she approached her. The glare probably wouldn't be quite so dark if it wasn't for the fact she had been toying around with the cell phone moments earlier. Instead of actually answering the question, Muse simply grunted before speaking "it's none of your fucking business"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:24 pm

Audrey narrowed her eyes,mouth setting into a thin line "It is my buiesness. As you are makeing a whole lot of noise,in may I remind you a library. I don't appriciate being intterupted from my reading. Please keep it down or take it somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:27 pm

"I think I know it's a god damned library, but here's a little known fact. I don't even begin to give a fuck." She said, kicking the boys phone in the direction she had last seen the kid walking before picking hers up and shoving it into her bag where she also had one or two stolen phones
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:31 pm

"Well,then you should have know that you are ment to be quiet in here. Do I look like I care about how much you dont begin to car?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:33 pm

"Do you fucking thinking you're clever with that?" She said, ignoring the entirity of what she had said before the part about caring. She swung her backpack up and over her shoulders, still glaring
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:36 pm

"No? I don't quite understand what your implying.It doesnt seem you are even listing to the enirety of what im saying." Audrey said bluntly,paying no mind to her glare.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:38 pm

"The stupid not caring about me not caring, you sound like a fucking idiot." She shrugged slightly
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:41 pm

"Theres no need for those vulgerositys dear." Audrey stated,blinking at Muse with a subtle expression.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:46 pm

"And there's no need for you to have a foul mouth fit for a nun." She knew what she said and meant what she said, implying that she didn't like how little Audrey was swearing and that it irritated
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:50 pm

"Oh Im sorry. Is my lack of excplists in place of intellectual words irritating you?" Audrey asked with false pity.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:54 pm

"You're not being intellectual, if anything you're acting like an uppity bitch who doesn't realize she's a teenager and not some withered old nun." She wasn't even paying any real attention anymore, choosing to instead fiddle with one of the stolen phones and see if she could find any personal information on it.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:58 pm

"Im sorry if im offending illiterate teenagers everywhere with my vocabulary. Psh? A witherd old nun? Think what you want,hun." She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:01 pm

Instead of even rebutting what Audrey said, Muse held up a finger as if to shush her than switched it so she was giving her the middle finger "Shut up for a second, we can continue this when I'm fucking done." She shrugged, quickly scrolling through whatever information she had found
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:03 pm

"Ok,well then." Audrey huffed slightly. Being but on the backburner while she delt with some piece of shit technology. What was up with that.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Muse silently clicked at a few things, not even glancing or acknowledging that Audrey even existed in any way until she had started digging through a few things and gotten what she had wanted. She assumed only an idiot would make a note of things like this on their phone and she was probably right, but either way she put the phone away.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:21 pm

Audrey idly tapped her foot against the floor and twirld a lusious curly auburn lock of hair around her finger.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:26 pm

"You actually stayed?" Muse seemed amused, finding this foolish
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:32 pm

"It's rude to leave in the middle of a conversation. It seems you need some re-education on the points of being polite." Audrey retorted,her mouth in a firm line.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:34 pm

"No, I know how to be polite. I just don't have any reason to waste it on you or anyone else in this school."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden   Hidden Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal: Reprise :: Mystal: The School :: Library-
Jump to: