Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Boss

Big Boss

I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down Empty
PostSubject: I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down   I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Stone had tried to sit in the library for a bit, but he didn't understand the appeal of it and hated being cooped up indoors; especially when the room was quiet except for the turning of pages and faint coughing. He much preferred to be outside where he could hear background chatter from other students, the lapping water of the lake and general sounds of nature. Stone was situated by the lake with a book in his hand, though he wasn't enjoying the book and realised that there was a reason he didn't tend to read for pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down   I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:02 pm

(im guessing this is a open thread soo.. ;33)

It looked like a plesant day outside so Audrey had decided to take a walk,She walked near the shore of the lake. Quietly takeing in what was going on around her. Evidently everyone had decided it was a nice day to go outside..no wonder there was bearly anyone inside of the school today.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down   I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:08 pm

(yep, it is!)

Fed up with trying to like the book, he closed it and set it on the ground, looking around at all the students roaming around, buzzing with energy granted to them by the pleasantness of the weather. Stone noticed Audrey - one of the very few people's name he actually knew - but didn't smile, wave or give her any sign of acknowledgment.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down   I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Stone,she rembered encontering him in the woods the other day. She gave him a small nod of acknowledgment,but that was all.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down   I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:42 pm

Stone gave Audrey a brief smile to show he had seen her. He supposed he should be more sociable around here, but he just didn't care enough about other people to get involved in their lives.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down   I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:48 pm

Feeling sociable,she turned towards him "Hello, it was..Stone,correct?" Audrey asked. She wasn't sure why but she decided she needed to at least be aquainted with someone in this goddamn school.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down   I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:45 am

Stone looked up at Audrey, offering her a lazy smile. "No, it's Pebble," he replied sarcastically, wondering if it would be a good idea to introduce himself with a different name for each person and decided it would be. "And you're Audrey - not Aubrey."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down   I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:51 pm

Audrey snorted at that "Of course." She smirked,likeing the sarcastic pun. "Yes,Audrey with a d." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down   I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:15 pm

Stone smiled lightly, leaning back on his hands. "So what brought you out here?"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down   I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:24 pm

"It's a nice day out,decided to go for a walk." Audrey shrugged "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down   I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:28 pm

"Hm, that's true. And that seems to be what most people outside were thinking." Stone shrugged and answered, "I didn't want to be inside. I much prefer the outdoors. Plus, I'm having fun laughing at people's poor outfit choices."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down   I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:23 pm

"Yes..it would account for the lack of people indoors." She nodded "Hah,thats always fun to do." She chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down   I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:46 pm

"They all decided to congregate outside. People tend to gravitate towards water when it's warm, it seems; the pool on the roof is packed with people as well." Stone's eyes glossed over the surrounding people, looking for a particularly terribly dressed person to point out. "Like that guy, there. I want to know what was going through his mind when he thought he could walk out of his dorm like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down   I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down Empty

Back to top Go down

I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down
Page 1 of 1