Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red Riding Hood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Red Riding Hood Empty
PostSubject: Red Riding Hood   Red Riding Hood EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:20 pm

Red like roses fills my dreams

Red Riding Hood 575611_370542183047023_2076683843_n

and brings me to the place you rest.

My Name?: Ruby d'Aulaire
Age?: I appear fifteen. Though, you aren't supposed to judge a book by its cover, right?
Gender? Sex?: I identify as female, yet am technically a hermaphrodite, and therefore am sexless.
Personality?: Relatively normal, in all honesty. I'm not very different or special; at least, among my sisteren. I can be bitter and wrathful at times, but usually only if you provoke me first. I have been taught to avoid close relationships, yet I quite like the idea of 'friends' and 'romance', so I am up for breaking away from what I've learned in order to get to know you and make a 'friend' of my own. They're like pets, correct? But you take care of each other? Suppose I'll find out. If you're kind to me, I'm kind to you; I appreciate a friendly soul. (By the way, I am a sucker for carbohydrates. Bring me freshly baked bread or little cakes and I will take very kindly to you.)
What's My Past?: Not much of one. I travel quite a bit. That's all I'll tell you now.
It Isn't Even Magic: I'm more of a physical fighter than a magical one, as I don't posses many magic abilities. I have limited shape-shifting powers. Oh, and I can remove memories and some other small things.

These Things Are Important Too:

• Red is, obviously, my favorite color. Roses are also my favorite flower, and I like to adorn my clothing and hair with them from time to time.
  • My boss has sent me to keep watch on a Reaper and Weaver here. I have to act like their 'mother'. I wasn't told why they are here, but at least I know my place.
  • I'm very interested in the human concept of 'romance'. I'd love to learn.
  • I am certainly far from human. My true form is quite creepy, but I'd only use it for intimidation against enemies, unlike certain coworkers I know. Heh.
  • I adore sweets. Milk chocolates are my favorite, yet I also greatly enjoy strawberry-, vanilla-, banana-, and mint-flavored treats.

Last edited by Cheesasaurus Rex on Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Red Riding Hood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Riding Hood   Red Riding Hood EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:23 pm

Relations?

None, really.
Back to top Go down

Red Riding Hood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal: Reprise :: Main Characters-
Jump to: