Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Idek

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Idek Empty
PostSubject: Idek   Idek EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:23 pm

So yeah royalty! Kigns queens and all that fun stuff!

Except we're the children of htem meaning princes and princesses.

YOur chars are staying in the castle of my chars family because #royalswag idfk what I'm doing lol
Also there's a royal ball because yes

Char form:

Name:
Appearance: Short description of picture
Sexuality:

Chars:

Avery+Lucas (dun care if it's not very royal like fuck it)-Played by Zan
Eleanor-Auntie
Len Marlon+Sophia Nevermind-Cheeseh

Name: Avery
Appearance: Curly black hair that reaches the middle of her back, emerald green eyes, and slightly pale skin. Freckles all over her face and some up and down her arms. Very skinny. Tends to wear some sort of flower in her. Wears lose, flowing dresses
Sexuality: Straight

Name: Lucas
Appearance: Just kind of Avery's twin. Except he's more muscular and not unhealthily skinny looking
Sexuality: Yes my chars are boring, both be straight

Last edited by Zanisaur on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Idek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idek   Idek EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:28 pm

Name: Eleanor
Appearance: Short description of picture: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/195/4/3/43cfa7f616bdcf15ac89d02abeb55a29-d6dfbpf.jpg
Sexuality: no prefrence

Last edited by Supreme overlord on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Idek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idek   Idek EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Eleanor was out on a late night stroll through the castle. She was absolutly bored and hopeing to find someone to make conversation with. Or something intresting to involve herself in.

Last edited by Supreme overlord on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Idek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idek   Idek EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:39 pm

Name: Sophia Nevermind
Appearance: Silky light blond hair to her waist, navy blue eyes, pale and blemish-free skin like a porcelain doll. Nice hour glass figure, if not a bit pudgy in the center (due to her metabolism; she's actually very healthy).
Sexuality: Heteroromantic heterosexual
(She's the princess of a neighboring kingdom called Novoselic, with her personal adviser Mira on a long-term "business" trip.)

Name: Len Marlon
Appearance: Yellow-blond hair that spikes up in places whether he wants it to or not, striking electric blue eyes, tanish Caucasian skin. Broad shoulders for his age.
Sexuality: Panromantic homosexual (the latter kept a secret, of course)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Idek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idek   Idek EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:48 pm

Avery walked through the halls, actually planning on heading off to bed. Of course if she ran into someone, she'd be more than glad to stay and talk for a while. She carried a small piece of bread in her hands, taking a bite out of it every now and again. It was likely she had snuck into the pantry again since most others were asleep. It was surprising that she was so skinny considering she did this almost every night before bed
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Idek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idek   Idek EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:55 pm

Oh my goodness gracious where the flying dracon am I.
A confused and utterly lost Princess Nevermind sighed, glancing around the foyer she found herself in. She spun around on her heels slowly, studying each door and wondering which way was the way to her guest room. The castle here was much, much larger than the one in her home country.
Dammit.

A young man walked along the corridor to the castle, humming a happy tune as he walked. It was dim, as most of the torches were out due to the time of night, and so he considered lighting his own match when his thoughts were interrupted by running into a lovely young girl going the other way. Damn him and his ways of getting caught up in his thoughts, disregarding the world around him. "A-ah! Oh, I'm-I'm sorry, miss," he stuttered out with a soft, apologetic smile.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Idek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idek   Idek EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm

Eleanor was elated when she ran into another princess, one who seemed utterly lost at that. Regardless she stop and curtseyd ever so slightly and said "Hello," with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Idek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idek   Idek EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:23 pm

It had taken seconds for Avery's over dramatic mind to take the boy's sudden appearance the wrong way, almost instantly starting to shake and holding the bread up as if she could use it as a weapon or a shield. Even though there was guests staying in the castle, numerous of which were male, she automatically assumed he was a murderer! He had come to murder her family! Come to harm to servants! Come to.. do other things to the cook! She had almost screamed for Lucas to come and help her when he apologized and she remembered the guests. Chuckling and quite embarrassed, Avery lowered her snack/make shift shield and replied "I-It's all right!" It only took a few minutes for her to calm down, smiling brightly pretty much as soon as she did  "There's no reason to apologize"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Idek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idek   Idek EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Sophia whipped around and gave her own little version of a guts pose with excitement and relief when she heard a voice. "Ah! Hello!" she greeted enthusiastically and perhaps a bit too loudly considering the time of night.

Len took a step back and put his hands up to show he was of no harm when the woman began to protect herself with the bread (which, after a moment of thought, he realized would do much good even if he was of harm). He smiled softly once more and straightened up when she recollected herself. "Yet I ran into you. You could have fallen in your surprise and hurt yourself," he replied, shaking his head at her and clicking his tongue in a friendly, teasing way. "...though you did not, and for that, I'm glad."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Idek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idek   Idek EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:37 pm

"And how are you on this fine evening?" Eleanor asked,suprised by the volume of her voice. Findeing that it was a tad loud for this time of night. She might wake the whole castle! But who was she to jusdge others actions.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Idek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idek   Idek EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Avery held the bread behind her back as she spoke to him, reaching up with her free hand to adjust the light pink flower in her hair. "I'm sure there's worse that could have happened" Of course she was, she had been convinced that was happening moments ago. She played it off as no big deal this time, in a much better mood now that she was pretty sure he wouldn't murder her. Being a guest didn't mean she totally trusted him. She laughed slightly, nodding "As am I, would be quite painful"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Idek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idek   Idek EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:49 pm

"I'm great, thank you!" Sophia shot back like a soldier addressing her general. She even put her arm down and stood at attention as well, grinning like a mad man yet still looking great doing it. Ah, the curse of beauty that has befallen the Nevermind family.

"Quite," Len agreed, nodding his head. "I would certainly catch you if you fell, though," he assured her, nodding once again, this time to add emphasis to his words.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Idek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idek   Idek EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:57 pm

"Well, I'll have to thank you for the thought" She replied, glancing at a torch and wondering if perhaps they should light it so they wouldn't be talking in complete darkness
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Idek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idek   Idek EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:21 pm

Len looked to what she did when her gaze fell off him and silently agreed to the notion, unhooking the scone and taking the torch off of its perch. He reattached the scone to the stone of the wall and offered Avery his arm to walk her to wherever she was headed.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Idek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idek   Idek EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:31 pm

She paused to eat a tiny bit more of the bread while he got the torch, chewing and swallowing the bite by the time had finished. When Len offered his arm, she took it as she was smart enough to at least understand that. While she was too naive to notice anything, whether it was the fact there were guests or that it was still possible for him to hurt her, she was at least smart enough to do something that was this simple
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Idek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idek   Idek EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Len smiled and began to walk, holding the torch up and to his right just a bit, so the majority of the light fell on Avery. "Where are you headed?" he inquired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Idek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idek   Idek Empty

Back to top Go down

Idek
Page 1 of 1