Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can't title

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

I can't title Empty
PostSubject: I can't title   I can't title EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:12 pm

Eliana wandered the unfamiliar library, scanning the titles and searching hopefully this library had something interesting that she hadn't read yet. Adjusting the sleeves of her sweatshirt, she smiled slightly and stopped at various sections. At this point she already had a few books of different genres and, deeming that this was enough, turned her attention elsewhere to see what else was in this library. In the library she used to go to before she moved there were computers as well as a children's room, she had spent a lot of her time as a kid in said room. Eventually, having found a few interesting things, she headed to check out the books
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

I can't title Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't title   I can't title EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:24 pm

A girl with short, raven black hair and eyes that could certainly be nominated for the Most Amazing Blue Eyes in Existence Award and most likely win it waltzed into the library with a melodramatic sense of purpose for being there and a large, goofy grin on her face. She wore very plain clothes--black jeans that hugged her hips in the right places and a loose fitting violet tee-shirt--in large contrast to the girl that came in behind her. This girl had matching blue eyes, small nose, and numerous freckle placement as the girl in front of her, with a soft smile on her face. The difference, though, is her hair was a pastel baby blue that curled down to her chest. Her cream blouse with dessert patterned bell-shaped skirt went well with the light pink Mary Janes on her feet. The plainer girl headed off to the nonfiction section with a face that clearly showed she was on a mission, the colorful girl following closely behind.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

I can't title Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't title   I can't title EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:51 pm

Whitney sat at a desk in the library, staring down at an open book with a look of pure frustration. Her head held in her hands was the only thing stopping herself from slamming her head repeatedly against the wood of the table. For days now, she'd been trying to study the material for her class, and every single time it felt like a fog had settled over her brain. Just when she thought she understood it, her understanding would prove itself to be wrong, and now her final exam was only a few days away. "Fine. I'll just fail then," she said in a voice too loud for the quiet library, and slammed the book closed.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

I can't title Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't title   I can't title EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:58 pm

Eliana watched as two girls made their way into the library, heading for the Non-fiction. Shrugging when she couldn't see them anymore, she returned to waiting as others ahead of her checked out or returned a book. Eventually she grew bored of waiting, which honestly didn;t take very long, and left the surprisingly long line to go find a place to read until the line was shorter. As she walked she passed by a rather loud girl, almost dropping the books she was carrying when not only did the girl slam the book shut, but also practically shouted about failing something
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

I can't title Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't title   I can't title EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:04 pm

Whitney's exclamation made the plain girl make a loud "GYAHHH!" sound in return, which caused her to receive many shushes from others. She simply put her finger to her lips and "shh"d back in a teasing way. "Kasumi...son'na ōgoe koto wa arimasen...," the lolita girl whispered to her, shaking her head and setting her hand softly on the girl's--apparently named Kasumi--shoulder. Kasumi nodded slowly, glancing at the ground for a moment in guilt, then returning to her grin as she searched through the nonfiction. "Watashi wa manga no sekushon de kotchi ni narimasu. Daijōbu?" the lolita ask Kasumi, and, after receiving a nod in return, walked back and past the table the two other girls were, heading to where the library had its comic books. "Hello," she greeted them as she passed with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

I can't title Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't title   I can't title EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:18 pm

It was then that Whitney seemed to remember where she was and sighed in frustration at herself. A few deep breaths later, and she managed to push the exam and her inevitable failing grade to the back of her mind. "Sorry," she apologized, and got out of her chair to put the book away. She'd come to the library to study because it had the books she needed and it was much quieter than her home, but if she was the one causing the ruckus here and she wasn't getting any studying done anyways, she didn't see the point in sticking around. "Hey," she replied to the girl who walked past, attempting a smile in return, though she doubted it looked anywhere near genuine with all this stress weighing on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I can't title Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't title   I can't title Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't title
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: