Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh look food..But im not even hungry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kass

Kass

Oh look food..But im not even hungry Empty
PostSubject: Oh look food..But im not even hungry   Oh look food..But im not even hungry EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Hailey was seated at a table in the cafeteria. She was sitting alone as she had been in a particularly shy mood today and didn't know much of anyone. Her plate of food had barely been touched and she was just idly poking at it with a fork. SHe didnt quite have an appetite this evening.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Oh look food..But im not even hungry   Oh look food..But im not even hungry EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:31 pm

Mal looked around the cafeteria, searching for a table with an open seat and people who looked welcoming. As it was around lunch-time, the room was decently full and finding a place to sit was no easy task, but he eventually managed, and took a seat across from an unfamiliar girl who was sitting alone. "Hey!" he greeted. His expression broke out into his signature childish grin in hopes that it would make her feel a little bit more comfortable seeing how shy and uncomfortable she looked.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Oh look food..But im not even hungry   Oh look food..But im not even hungry EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:35 pm

Hailey looked up from her plate and looked at the grinning stranger infront of her. He look friendly..and she really did need to actually meet people.. "Oh Hi.." She said offering him a small smile in return.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Oh look food..But im not even hungry   Oh look food..But im not even hungry EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:39 pm

It took him a moment to reply, his mouth full of food that he had dug into the second he'd greeted her. He was starving despite the fairly large breakfast he'd helped himself to that morning. "Hey," he said again then, realizing he'd already said that, added a, "What's your name? I'm Malachi, but most people just call me Mal."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Oh look food..But im not even hungry   Oh look food..But im not even hungry EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:42 pm

"I'm Hailey,people usally just call me Hailey." She said with a nod "You'r...realy hungry,huh?" She commented noticeing how he was shoveling down forkfulls of food.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Oh look food..But im not even hungry   Oh look food..But im not even hungry EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:48 pm

"That's a nice nickname you've got there then." He shot her another grin, this one more playful than the last, and put down his fork for a moment. "And I see you're not hungry at all?" He gestured to her plate of food, barely touched at all.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Oh look food..But im not even hungry   Oh look food..But im not even hungry EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:52 pm

"I know right." SHe said returning the grin more enthusasticly then before. "I had nicknames,but they werent all very nice." SHe shrugged "No not really,I don't have much of an appetite this evening."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Oh look food..But im not even hungry   Oh look food..But im not even hungry EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:58 pm

"Oh. Well. Then Hailey it is!" He didn't know how else to respond and so he left it at that, looking at her with a curious look on his face. "Why not? Is it because the food's not very good? Because if you plug your nose while eating it's really not that bad."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Oh look food..But im not even hungry   Oh look food..But im not even hungry EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:00 pm

"Ok good!" She nodded. "Eh I'm just not that hungry." She said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Oh look food..But im not even hungry   Oh look food..But im not even hungry EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:05 pm

"Why not? Are you sick?" he asked. Despite the fact that he'd only just met this girl, he was genuinely concerned about her well-being. "Or upset about something?" His expression showed this worry, and for good measure he stopped eating to better have a conversation. "Just so you know though the food is surprisingly decent today, if you do decide to eat."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Oh look food..But im not even hungry   Oh look food..But im not even hungry EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:10 pm

I'm fine,Im just not hungry." Hailey said with another shrug. She wonderd why this guy she just met seemed so..worried. "But the fact that you seem so worried about my well being,being pretty much strangers and all mean alot." She said in a genuine manner "I'll take that into consideration if I do." She said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Oh look food..But im not even hungry   Oh look food..But im not even hungry EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:16 pm

He shrugged it off, not really seeing why it would be a big deal that he was concerned for her. He'd do the same for anyone, really. "Well, in case you were feeling sick or sad or something, I couldn't just ignore it. And hey, maybe this is our first step to being friends." He returned her smile, beginning to eat again.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Oh look food..But im not even hungry   Oh look food..But im not even hungry EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:47 am

"That's true..Im just not used to like..haveing people worry like that,I guess." She sighed "But yes,I think it is a good step into a friendship." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Oh look food..But im not even hungry   Oh look food..But im not even hungry EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:44 pm

"Then maybe you're not hanging around the right people," he suggested. After all, that was what friends were for, right? Being there for you through the ups and downs, and part of that came from showing concern during the "downs". "Well, it's an honor to be almost-friends with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh look food..But im not even hungry   Oh look food..But im not even hungry Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh look food..But im not even hungry
Page 1 of 1