Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titles are for losers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Titles are for losers Empty
PostSubject: Titles are for losers   Titles are for losers EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Muse was sitting at the edge of the swimming pool with her feet hanging in. While she had a swimsuit on underneath her clothing, she didn't particularly feel like getting in anymore. She did enjoy swimming, but in the elven kingdom the idea of making a structure purely for swimming in it was ridiculous. Why not just swim in the fresh water that was everywhere? Her being accustomed to swimming in water like that had lead to her trying to swim in the lake even though they weren't' supposed to and getting a detention. In the end she decided to at least check out the swimming pool and see if she liked it.

So far, she didn't see the appeal. She didn't even like the way the water smelled in this stupid pool thing.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for losers   Titles are for losers EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:47 pm

Mal took the staircase up to the roof, not really planning on swimming but just looking for something to do, and happened to find Muse sitting there and looking unhappy. He waved and walked over to her, sitting down in a chair near the pool. "Hey," he said, shooting her a grin. "Not going for a swim?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for losers   Titles are for losers EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:55 pm

Noticing Mal out of the corner of her eye, Muse looked over and simply nodded as a sort of reply to his waving. She looked back at the water when he sat down, sighing and shaking her head "I definitely won't."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for losers   Titles are for losers EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:56 pm

"Why not?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "It's a nice day, perfect for swimming." Not that he'd come up here planning to swim either, so he really shouldn't have been talking.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for losers   Titles are for losers EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:58 pm

"The water.. smells. And it's too warm." Lake water was so much cooler and nicer to swim in. "Are you going to swim?" She asked, still gazing at the water
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for losers   Titles are for losers EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:23 pm

"Some people prefer the warm water," he teased, shooting her a grin, then glanced thoughtfully down at the water. "And that smell is chlorine. It keeps the pool clean... or something like that." He sat up on the lawn chair and rubbed the back of his neck, shrugging. "Nah. Swimming isn't really... my thing?" His way of saying that he couldn't swim. Nobody had ever taught him, though admitting that wasn't easy for him.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for losers   Titles are for losers EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:40 pm

"Well I'm sure they're just completely insane" She replied, rolling her eyes at his teasing "Isn't chlorine just a bunch of chemicals? How the hell is that clean.. or safe in the least?" Pouring a bunch of chemicals into the water made her dislike the idea of swimming in it even more. Hell, she viewed the idea as dangerous enough that she went as far as pulling her feet out of the water as she pouted at the idea. "It's not your style?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titles are for losers   Titles are for losers Empty

Back to top Go down

Titles are for losers
Page 1 of 1