Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She doesn't even need to take this class.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kass

Kass

She doesn't even need to take this class. Empty
PostSubject: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:19 pm

Hailey sighed,she didn't even need this class. She already knew this stuff,she had lived in the mortal world for quite some time after all. The teacher had told everyone to get into pairs and use the textbook to awnser the questions 1-20 on the worksheet. Hailey didn't move,it looked like everyone had already found there partner. She would just work alone,she could get it done faster that way anyway.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:27 pm

That was about when Cian made his way into the class, actually pausing to keep the door from slamming shut. Apparently he was late as usual and he probably should've made an attempt to at least explain why he was late, but he didn't offer one. He didn't explain when the teacher asked either which honetly just ended with the teacher explaining what they were doing
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:30 pm

Hailey looked up as the guy who was apparently late enters the room. Looks like she actually was going to have to work with someone.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:45 pm

The teacher poitned him towards Hailey and told him to go do his work, so that's where he went and sat down. Near Hailey. See he didn't try to be a bad student, he actually attempted the opposite. He just faile horribly
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:48 pm

Hailey looked at him and gave a small wave "Hi." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:55 pm

He didn't wave, keeping his gloved hands down as he didn't see the point to when they were sitting right next to eachother "Hey" Cian offered a smile
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:15 pm

"Uh..so.We should probally work on this.." She said glanceing down at the textbook and worksheet. The quiestions where rather easy though.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:18 pm

"Sounds like a good plan, better than getting a detention for not doing it at least" He looked at the questions, realizing he had no idea what the answers were. He had grown up in magic town and never really spent much time elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:25 pm

"Yea..getting detention isnt a very good idea." She shook her head "Any way,these questions are really easy." She shrugged
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:32 pm

"It never is" He continued to eye the paper, frowning "Maybe it is if you've been there.. but I've never left the Magic Town"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:44 pm

"Its pretty nice.I totally recomend visiting sometime." She said with a small grin ,in refrence to the mortal world.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:50 pm

"Though I imagine it can be quite boring not beign able to use magic whilst there?" He replied, smiling as he did so
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:54 pm

"Its not that bad.There are other non-magic related things to do." She nodded "Or you can use your magic to subtly play tricks on the mortals" she said
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:59 pm

"Like what?" He asked, honestly curious. "Honestly, I'm not one to do things like that" Cian shrugged
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:00 pm

"Endless possibilites." She shrugged 'You just have to go see for yourself." She grinned "I understand that."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:17 pm

"I'll have to leave the magic world some day then" He laughed quietly. Perhaps he had lied just a bit about not messing with people since he had done much worse before
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:19 pm

"Maybe you can tag along next time I go venture out." She smilled,side glanceing at the neglected work..right..they should probally do that.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:23 pm

"Sounds like it could be fun, I'll make sure to do that if I have the time" He returned her smile, but eventually remembered their work "But perhaps it'd be best to do our work right now?"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:34 pm

"Alright,I'll check with you next time im going." She nodded "Right..." She said,picking up her pencil and jotting the awnsers down,it was like 3rd grade history..
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:40 pm

He had moved to look at the text book, instead now stopping to watch her write the answers down like this was the easiest thing she'd ever done.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:43 pm

It was quiet easy for her,she had taken an interest in history. Both Mortal and Magical. "Err..Im finished."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:45 pm

"That was.. fast." His hand was still resting on the text book and he seemed rather shocked to see she was already done
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:49 pm

"I learned about this in the 3rd grade..." She shrugged,seeing nothing of it.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:52 pm

"I.. was never told anything about the world outside magic." He shrugged "Most don't until they come here"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:14 pm

"I lived in the mortal world up until the 4th grade with mortal relatives. My parents travelled alot and where never home. Then once I discoverd my powers,they decided that they should settle down and I should live in the magic world." She said with a subtle shrug.

Last edited by katie on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't even need to take this class.   She doesn't even need to take this class. Empty

Back to top Go down

She doesn't even need to take this class.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next