Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. Empty
PostSubject: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:50 pm

Dr. Kruger looked up, passing out papers to students, quite pleased with the average. He stopped at Muse's desk, handing her a test. "Very good, I'd like you to see me after class. I have a question." he smiled, pushing his glasses back up his nose.
He was a small man, quite stout, with curly brown hair and a cheery disposition. Most of the time, at least.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Muse glanced up when she was spoken too, slightly shocked that a teacher actually spoke to her. Most of them had begun to do there best to ignore her after the scene she caused in her first class. She had started to open her mouth to say something rude, but stopped when Conan, not taking his eyes off his paper-reached to over and prodded her in the side. She closed her mouth, planning on pushing him in the lake later, then changed what she was going to say and opened her mouth again "I'll be sure not to leave without seeing you." It was clear she didn't want to and she was only going to because Conan would force her to do as the teacher had told her to
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:09 pm

He smiled, before sitting back down at his desk. "Pretty decent results, I have to say. But anyone under 60% will be doing a re-sit next week. Okay, you can go to lunch early." he nodded, glancing at the clock.
He smiled at Muse, waiting for her to come over.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Muse considered just running off, but knowing Conan would make her head back anyways she walked over, not bothering to pick up her stuff yet since she figured she could get them on her way out. "So, why did you need to see me?" She sighed, wanting to hurry on and go to Magic Town to get food she actually liked
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:19 pm

Dr. Kruger smiled. "Firstly I wanted to congratulate you on coming top of the class, and secondly, I was wondering if you'd want to enter a potion brewing contest?" he asked, tilting his head. "I won't lie, it won't be easy, and I might need to teach you some extra little things, but it looks very impressive on a CV." he said. That generally won conscientious pupils over, but he wasn't sure about Muse.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:26 pm

"A.. potion brewing contest?" Well.. that wasn't what she expected, usually if a teacher actually acknowledged her it meant she was going to get yelled at for something trivial like writing fudge you on her test in some hidden spot. "Honestly, I don't care about that at all." That and she didn't pay enough attention to even know what a CV was at this point
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:35 pm

"I mean, if you're not interested it's fine. But you'd earn brownie points with me, and I'm sure I could repay the favour. Get you out of a few detentions?" he asked, raising an eyebrow and leaning back in his chair. He got the feeling that would be more appealing to her. "But then again, if you say no, I'd be rather upset, and my classes might get a little more complex." he said, his tone still light, but his eyes telling a different story.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Muse did quite like that offer and was sure it'd come in handy, but none the less she narrowed her eyes at what he said next. Was he actually threatening her? She opened her mouth to question him, wondering if she could get Conan to get him in trouble for it, but stopped and considered the first part. THanks to the wonders of mild Adhd, she actually seemed to forget about it and returned to what she saw as much more important "COuld you actually get me out of detention?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:47 pm

"I'm sure I could. I mean, you might have to do some extra potions in place of the detention, but that wouldn't be all the time." he smiled, deciding threatening her maybe wasn't the best route. But it hadn't been physical, so he doubted she would bring it up, besides, what proof did she have.
"Anyways, what do you think? It's in two weeks, which gives us a decent amount of time." he smiled
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:58 pm

She didn't reply, thinking about it. In all honesty, hse doubted that it'd be too much work and if he did threaten her again.. well she was sure it'd be easy enough to get people to believe her (not that it actually would be, people never believed her). After a while, she spoke again "I suppose I could do it. IF only just to get out of detention."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:06 pm

He gave a nod. "Excellent." he smiled. "Quite simple really. You have to brew three potions of your choosing, picking from the categories of poison, cure and enhancement." he said, looking quite excited. "Go get lunch. We can talk about it after next class, unless you have a detention before then." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:13 pm

She shook her head at the last part, rolling her eyes as she went to grab her things. "Yeah. I'll see you next class." Muse said, scoffing as she picked up everything. It was likely she'd have another edetention by the end of lunch
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:16 pm

Dr. Kruger gave a wave, waiting until she was down the hall, before letting out a loan moan of despair. Quiris hated kids. They were all sh*t at potions. He rubbed his eyes, taking off his glasses. Only a few weeks, no more. Then he'd have her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:22 pm

Muse hurried out once she had her things, off to find food that wasn't quite so gross and avoid contact with her brother
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:26 pm

(ff?)

He stood up, and stretches, going to have a smoke outside for lunch. Nutritious and delicious, tobacco was.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:28 pm

(SIiii)
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Dr. Kruger nodded approvingly. It was the fifth 'detention' they'd had, and things were going well. "I think you've got it." he nodded, handing her a knife to crush the ginger roots.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:36 pm

Dr. Kruger nodded approvingly. It was the fifth 'detention' they'd had, and things were going well. "I think you've got it." he nodded, handing her a knife to crush the ginger roots.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Taking the knife, she crushed the roots as she was instructed to "Yeah, of course I do."

(Sorry if my post aren't very good my ankle hurts and it's slightly distracting)
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:57 pm

(das Kay :3 if you wanna take a break, it's cool)

He nodded. "Tip them into the cauldron and lower it to a simmering heat." he instructed. "You've done very well these past few days, Muse." he grinned
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:06 pm

(I should be fine to continue, my posts just won't be the best for a little while )

Muse continued to do as he instructed, smirking at his concept "Yeah, I haven't even managed to blow anything up."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:58 am

"That's always a plus. I'd rather you not, because some of the things in here can be a little volatile, and would probably kill us." he said rather brightly. That would be inconvenient for everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:16 pm

"I'll have to make sure not to do that, then. Not that I was planning on doing it anyways" She shrugged,
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:29 pm

"I'd like to think not. I don't think I've done anything to warrant that..." Dr. Kruger said, eyes widening a little, looking hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.   Just An Average Lesson, I Guess. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just An Average Lesson, I Guess.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal: Reprise :: Mystal: The School :: Potions-
Jump to: