Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summertime Sadness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maddie

maddie

Summertime Sadness Empty
PostSubject: Summertime Sadness   Summertime Sadness EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Preslea relaxed in one of the lounge chairs on the roof. Her shades were low on her face and a bit big for her small features. She had usual trusty shorts on and white tank top with her black bikini top peeking out. The breeze felt nice on her skin which was tan with a touch of pink from a sunburn. She sat up and decided to go dip her toes into the pool to cool off. Surprisingly, she was the only one up there.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Summertime Sadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summertime Sadness   Summertime Sadness EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Levi, wearing swimming shorts, ran up the stairs, and with a sprint start, landed awkwardly in the pool, sinking to the bottom before he resurfaced, wondering how many people he'd soaked today. It was great fun catching the sunbathers, who usually went off, and he got the pool to himself.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

Summertime Sadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summertime Sadness   Summertime Sadness EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:26 pm

Preslea was shocked to be hit with a rush of water. Excitement was rare in her new life at Mystal so she had to jump in. She laughed and threw off her shirt. "Oh no you didn't!' She dove in and dragged him down into the water.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Summertime Sadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summertime Sadness   Summertime Sadness EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:18 am

Levi, having not been expecting her to drag him down, splashed around a bit. "Oi!" he yelled, finally surfacing, clinging to her slightly, wary of her pulling him down.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

Summertime Sadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summertime Sadness   Summertime Sadness EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:32 am

Preslea let go and surfaced to the top, laughing softly. "I've never seen someone so surprised!" She held onto the wall and lifted herself up to sit back down.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Summertime Sadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summertime Sadness   Summertime Sadness EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:01 pm

"I wasn't surprised!" Levi scoffed, treading water as he rolled his eyes. "It's just, most girls'd scream and run a little bit." he said, turning to float on his back.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

Summertime Sadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summertime Sadness   Summertime Sadness EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:53 pm

"Well, I'm not most girls. " She raised here eyebrow. "I'm somewhat offended." Preslea smirked and chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Summertime Sadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summertime Sadness   Summertime Sadness EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Levi rolled his eyes. "That's what most girls say." he chuckled, splashing her with a bit of water.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

Summertime Sadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summertime Sadness   Summertime Sadness EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:13 pm

"I'll drag you down again.." She nodded and raised her eyebrow. Pres slipped into the water and swam around him. "I'm Preslea....and who are you?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Summertime Sadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summertime Sadness   Summertime Sadness EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Levi rolled his eyes. "Righto Preslea." he nodded, probably going to forget it later. "I'm Levi." he nodded, too busy treading water to shake her hand.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

Summertime Sadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summertime Sadness   Summertime Sadness EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:27 pm

"Nice to meet you, Levi." She nodded and treaded water. "Wanna race?" Preslea smirked. She loved to swim and often did in a lake by her house.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Summertime Sadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summertime Sadness   Summertime Sadness EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:39 pm

"Not really, no." Levi said, rolling his eyes. He was competitive, yes, but also wary. There was a chance that he could loose to this girl, and he didn't know how big that chance was. So he didn't take it.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

Summertime Sadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summertime Sadness   Summertime Sadness EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:23 am

"Oh come on...You'd probably win anyway. "She shrugged and found a float. "Your loss." She laid back on the float and soaked up the warm sun.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Summertime Sadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summertime Sadness   Summertime Sadness EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:55 am

"Not really the competitive type..." Levi said, lying through his teeth. "I would win though..." he added.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

Summertime Sadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summertime Sadness   Summertime Sadness EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:01 pm

"If you raced me...Then, we'd see who won." Preslea raised her defined brow and shrugged. "So Levi, tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Summertime Sadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summertime Sadness   Summertime Sadness EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:30 pm

"Why would I need to, when I already know?" he asked, turning over in the water. "What d'you wanna know?"
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

Summertime Sadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summertime Sadness   Summertime Sadness EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:29 pm

"You don't know jack until you try." Preslea shrugged, flipping over on her back. "I just want to know more about you. The only thing I know is you're dark."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Summertime Sadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summertime Sadness   Summertime Sadness EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:45 pm

"I know everything, I'm great." Levi grinned, looking over at her. "Well... I have a pretty big family. Don't like them though. They think they're great because they're all wizards. I didn't know what a mortal was until a few years ago."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summertime Sadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summertime Sadness   Summertime Sadness Empty

Back to top Go down

Summertime Sadness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal: Reprise :: Mystal: The School :: Pool on the Roof-
Jump to: