Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it Empty
PostSubject: Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it   Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Nessa had a preference for being off the ground, and as a result she was curled up on a branch high in a tree. In her hands she held a worn copy of Hamlet, full of dog-eared pages, highlighted passages, and handwriting where she was translating the old English into modern English. Though she appeared engrossed in the play, she was paying attention to everything around her, to be sure that no one would catch her off guard.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it   Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:37 pm

Preslea hung from the branch and grinned. "Hi there!" Luckily, she had some vine harnesses. "Oh, Hamlet!" She lowered herself onto the girls branch and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it   Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:43 pm

Nessa had heard the girl's approach -- her sensitive hearing made it difficult to sneak up on her -- and she didn't look up from the play in her hands upon hearing the girl's voice. "What would you like?" she asked. Though her expression showed no reaction or any emotion whatsoever and her voice was, for the most part, monotone, her clenched teeth showed her annoyance.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it   Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:52 pm

"Nothing. I just wanted to say hello. I was in the tree too." She nodded and smiled softly. "I'm Preslea, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it   Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:58 pm

"Of course you did." Still she did not raise her attention from her book, nor did she have any intentions to tell the girl her name. It was who Nessa was -- secretive, and also a little paranoid. A name was such a big part of her identity, and she refused to hand it out to just anyone who asked. "You should be careful in the forest, Preslea. I've been told that there are some strange creatures out here."
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it   Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:22 pm

"Oh, I know. I'm new here...but I've heard some stories." Preslea said softly and brought out her journal.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it   Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:33 pm

"I bet you have." Nessa pursed her lips, irritated that the girl had not gotten the hint that she wanted her to go away. Finally she closed her book and laid it on her legs. "You really must be careful, I've heard that they can sneak up on you when you least expect it." For the first time, she turned her attention to Preslea, and blinked. When she opened her eyes, they had taken on a deep, blood red colour, the whites, irises, and pupils all hidden behind the colour.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it   Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:39 pm

"Really? Because I think I ca- HOLY sh*t!" She screamed and almost fell out of the tree. "What the hell?!" She backed up and jumped up on another branch.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it   Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:42 pm

She smirked and, with a blink of her eyes, she was once again back to normal. "As I said, when you least expect it." That was all she said, she didn't elaborate, only turned away as though nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it   Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:45 pm

Preslea and slipped to loose her balance. She grabbed onto a vine and yelled, "NO EXPLANATION WHAT SO EVER? THAT'S LOW!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it   Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:49 pm

Nessa widened her grey eyes in a way that gave her a look of childish innocence. "Explanation for what?" she asked, her tone overly sweet, as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened. She was hoping that, if she said nothing, Preslea would leave.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it   Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:54 pm

"THE R-RED EYES!" She yelled as we swung around. "I'm not leaving without one." She climbed back onto the branch and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it   Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:02 am

"Of course you're not." She rolled her eyes and sighed. Of course it wouldn't be that easy, it never was. "It's not that difficult to understand. I can turn my eyes red."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it   Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it Empty

Back to top Go down

Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it
Page 1 of 1