Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GenderBending Time!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

GenderBending Time! Empty
PostSubject: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sometimes it was best not to visit Michael and to be honest, this was one of those times. He was in the kind of mood where he's either going to break both your arms and your legs or try to cheer himself up with flirting and.. y'know, to make it worse he tends to only accept no for an answer when it came to Oliver, but that was because he wasn't attracted to him at all. If he did flirt with Oliver, it was a joke and he'd back off the moment he thought he'd fucked with him enough.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Oliver knocked on Michael's door, looking for his friend.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Lucky enough for Oliver, Michael had all his clothing on. Unlucky for Oliver, he wasn't greeted by a welcoming smile or even a scowl that meant "get the hell away before I hit you". He received the smirk that was usually followed by an unbearable amount of flirting
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:26 pm

Oliver recognized the look and took a step back. "Er... Never mind?" he tried, taking a step back. He preferred to avoid Michael when he was in these moods.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:37 pm

(Does he really think that'll work? xD)

The smirk seemed to grow when Oliver tried to leave and he reached and took Oliver's hand to lead him into the room. The way he did it was just to make him feel uncomfortable, in fact everything from the way he looked at Oliver to the way he spoke so very sensually when he invited him in were all his usual ways of tormenting his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:41 pm

"Can we not do this today?" Oliver asked, trying to pull his hand away.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:46 pm

"Do what? I just want to... talk, that's all." He pulled Oliver into the room and closer to him
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:48 pm

"No you don't." Oliver tried to take a step back. "You do this all the time, I know you don't want to 'just talk'."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:50 pm

"You wanted to tell me something so... just stay a while, I won't do anything. I'll be a good boy this time, promise" It's awful hard to believe anything he said when he was lookin at Oliver like that, though again it was just to make him feel uncomfortable
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:52 pm

"Actually I just came to hang out but on second thought maybe I should go..." He knew it was useless, but he tried to go for the door.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:58 pm

He just stopped Oliver by wrapping an arm around his waist, shaking his head and still smirking "Oliver... Have I mentioned how hard it is.. to control myself when you resist me so? Wouldn't it be easier... just to give in?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:00 pm

Oliver shook his head violently. "Stop please. I really don't like it when you do this," he said.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:04 pm

"You know this tempts you, why resist any longer?" He laughed, leaning closer to whisper something so dirty even I'm uncomfortable repeating it
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:22 pm

Oliver threw his hands over his ears. "Please stop please stop please stop please stop," he repeated over and over again. No matter how many times Michael did this to him, it never failed to make him feel extremely uncomfortable and almost panicked.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:26 pm

Michael refused to let his amusement show, wrapping another arm around Oliver's waist and moving as if to kiss his cheek. He stopped, his lips barely an inch away from his cheek as he whispered something else
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:28 pm

"Michael, stop!" Oliver tries to shove him back.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:32 pm

Michael finally released his grip, laughing as he went to sit on Aaron's bed "Sorry, I couldn't resist. You just look so cute when you panic." He added the last part with a wink and it was best to ignore it since it was just him picking on him again... well, it probably was? "So why did you say you came over?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:34 pm

Oliver shrugged. "I don't know I just wanted to hang out but now I'm not so sure..."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:36 pm

"Don't worry, I'm done... for today at least" The smirk was gone so, at the very least, that was a good sign. It had been replaced by a normal smile, which was something pretty rare to see on him
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Oliver raised an eyebrow in disbelief. "Promise?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:54 pm

"I promise." He seemed to realize only then that Aaron was sleeping in the bed "Huh, maybe I should move" And then he laughed, seeming to find the idea of moving so his friend could sleep to be ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:56 pm

Oliver shook his head. "Sometimes I really question my taste in friends," he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:58 pm

"Don't worry, I wonder why you don't hate me yet." He was still smiling, apparently in a good mood now that he got to laugh at Oliver's expense
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:01 pm

"Yeah I wonder that sometimes too..." Oliver shrugged. Even if it was at his own expense, he was glad to see that Michael was in a better mood now.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:08 pm

After a moment of silence, Michael actually got curious "So," He yawned "Why do you two spend time with me? I truley am curious." He didn't act it, seeming bored by the notion of talking about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GenderBending Time!   GenderBending Time! Empty

Back to top Go down

GenderBending Time!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next