Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ride to Twin Rivers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Ride to Twin Rivers Empty
PostSubject: The Ride to Twin Rivers   The Ride to Twin Rivers EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:53 pm

(Melleh you can join in on this whenever, just say your char was passed out in the car if you can't get in soon or just do it the way I messaged you, kay?)

Muse wasn't entirely sure how, she had been sure she had been kicking the dude's fat ass, but now she was seated in the cramped seating area of a.. well, she wasn't sure what it was. In fact, she had been passed out for a little while before just suddenly waking up in a pitch black truck or something, squished in between two people.. one of which she was handcuffed to. She presumed that had to be that nun of a teenager she had been arguing with before this happened.

She automatically blamed it on her and the kid that was asleep. Even it was Muse's fault, which she was pretty sure it wasn't, she would never admit it.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Ride to Twin Rivers   The Ride to Twin Rivers EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:11 pm

As Stone slowly regained consciousness, his eyes fluttered open. In his sleepy haze he was confused by the lack of light, only now becoming aware of his body crammed uncomfortably between a wall and what felt like the warm body of another person. The nature of his position made it near impossible to reposition himself into a slightly more comfortable position. Stone couldn't recall what led to his presence here; only that the last place he'd been was in his dorm, but he could tell by straining his ears that he was in some form of vehicle. "What the fuck?" He muttered almost inaudibly, feeling more irritated than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: The Ride to Twin Rivers   The Ride to Twin Rivers EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Audrey awoke,dazed an groggy. She realized she was situated in the trunk of some vehicle,handcuffed to who she assumed was that vulgar ginger girl from earlier. There was some one on the other side of..what was the girls name,who she couldn't make out. "The motherfuck am I.." She asked irritatedly,she may have just been trying to make a point when she said to muse that she didn't curse.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: The Ride to Twin Rivers   The Ride to Twin Rivers EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:26 pm

Muse had barely fully woken up when she felt the two on either side of her stir, speaking one after the other. While she couldn't quite make out what the male said, well it could be a deep voiced female which meant one day when this wasn't happening she'd just have to make a point of making fun of that, but for now she instead spoke up in a rather groggy voice "So the nun does swear." Even in this situation, she couldn't help but feel herself smirk. It faded quite quick, of course, but she didn't see much point in worrying. If they couldn't get out themselves someone would get them, or at the very least her, out. It was what she was used to, it was what she had grown to expect. She didn't even care in the slightest that the other two might be fucked, she was certain she'd at the very least be fine. Of course, no one would come for them. They were stuck for however long the people wanted to keep them, but Muse didn't stop to think that Conan or Aesar would never find out or that even if they did there was nothing they could do.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Ride to Twin Rivers   The Ride to Twin Rivers EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:27 pm

Stone heard a third person speak, and the nature of their statement confirmed that he wasn't the only one who didn't have a clue what was going on. He didn't listen to what the person beside him had replied with, letting out an exaggerated sigh of boredom. He hoped this didn't turn into one of those unbearably long journeys where somebody suggests they all play eye-spy to break the silence and kill time - not that they could with the current lack of light.
"Would I be correct in assuming that nobody knows what's going on?" Stone asked indifferently, unsure how many there actually were crammed in the back with him. He guessed that he should probably feel a little concerned about it all, but it took a lot for Stone to begin to care about anything, and apparently the possibility of being murdered wasn't enough. He considered going back to sleep, not wanting to wait around for possibly hours until the vehicle reached its destination.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: The Ride to Twin Rivers   The Ride to Twin Rivers EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:03 pm

"I never said I don't swear.Im not a god damn nun!" Audrey said in retort "I just don't spew profanites,I annonciate them like a fucking lady." She said with a snort. She then glared at the darkness. "Yes.That is a correct assumtion." Audrey said with a grunt in the direction of stone.

((sorry my posts are so sad .-.))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: The Ride to Twin Rivers   The Ride to Twin Rivers EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:13 pm

(eh, you have nothing to worry about)

"Oh don't lie, I can even imagine you in the.. whatever. The stupid nun outfit, what's that called?" She tilted her head in thought, ignoring when it bumped off someone's shoulder. She was 100% sure who it hit, but then again she didn't particularly care. "You say that like it's impressive." With that she stopped caring about what the nun clothing was called, instead moving on to wonder how likely if one of them, and by them she meant Audrey and Stone, might get their asses kicked by whoever kidnapped them. That might be fun to watch, so long as there wasn't blood. After a moment, Muse glanced in the direction she heard the question from, but quickly looked away when she remembered looking wouldn't do much at the moment "Oh I know what's going on, the nun over here got us kidnapped."
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Ride to Twin Rivers   The Ride to Twin Rivers EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:33 pm

He half listened to their bickering, amused. "I do believe a nun's entire outfit is referred to as a habit." It occurred to him that nobody would come to his aid should he be unable to escape from whatever it was that was going on. His mortal family wouldn't be able to do much, and the thought of his ill, bed-bound father attempting to come to his rescue made him snigger aloud. He was arrogant enough to assume he could get himself out of whatever it was. "Is that right?" Stone said in response to the middle girl's accusation. He had recognised the voice of the supposed 'nun', but couldn't quite recall who it was. "Nice of you to join us back here." He didn't believe that the girl at the end had any involvement, but he liked arguments.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: The Ride to Twin Rivers   The Ride to Twin Rivers EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:13 pm

"Good to know." Audrey replied with an air of sarcasm. She rolled her eyes,mind drifting to how she was even going to get out of here. "Oh ha ha so funny." Audrey retorted at Muse with an eyeroll. Audrey regonized the voice of the guy on the other side,what was it..storm? Stone? Something like that. "What a pleasure it is." She snorted.

Last edited by undeadswag on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: The Ride to Twin Rivers   The Ride to Twin Rivers EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:35 pm

"Yeah, okay that. I can see you in a fucking habit." She said, seemingly ignoring the fact she said habit wrong. The proper pronounciation of these things had nothing to do with what she was going on and on about. Her eyebrows went up momentarily as she continued talking to Audrey instead of just moving on and going to sleep or something. She shook her head, muttering something darkly before turning her attention back to the boy "In five minutes she'll be throwing a tantrum about your speech patterns."
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Ride to Twin Rivers   The Ride to Twin Rivers EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:17 pm

"You're no doubt watching your plan unfold. I assume you won't be giving us any spoilers then," Stone said to the 'nun'. He tilted his head back, aware that he didn't have his glasses on. He hoped they were in his pocket, though it wouldn't be difficult to conjure up a new pair. He tapped his foot out of boredom on the floor of the vehicle, wondering if he would be able to see even the slightest bit more clearly with his glasses, though he doubted it. "Really? What's the matter with my speech patterns?" He smirked, though he was a little curious if the 'nun' would find something to do with the way he spoke to criticise. Stone was also curious to know what the other two thought was happening, having only formed a few, unlikely possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: The Ride to Twin Rivers   The Ride to Twin Rivers EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:14 pm

"Ha yes because it was deffinatly bright idea to be hancuffed to a lewd and physcotic bitch , knocked unconsious and driven to god knows where." She said with a bitter sarcasm. "I will not throw a tantrum about his speech pattern." She protested with an eyeroll. "Nothing,she just thinks because I sugessted she quiet down and tone down the vulgaries that I go around critizizing peoples speech patterns." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: The Ride to Twin Rivers   The Ride to Twin Rivers EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:13 pm

"You're the one that came up with it, I don't see why you're whining about it" Muse said, not pretending to be anything other than bored with the situation. At least the last time she got in trouble she was surrounded by interesting people. Like huldra, they were interesting.. and... naked, but that was besides the point. "You say that like I'm ever actually loud, how loud can an elf be anyways?" She thought this over a bit, considering elves were smaller in general that would mean their longs were smaller? Did lung capacity have anything to do with how loud people were? She didn't know, this science stuff bored her and she figured it was all bullshit anyways "She'll find something to insult" She returned to the topic at hand
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Ride to Twin Rivers   The Ride to Twin Rivers EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:42 pm

"Yes, very bright. However, I do wish you had have thought of something a little more enjoyable. This is proving to be rather dull, and I can certainly think of several things I would rather be doing at the moment. Just a tip for future reference." Stone raised his eyebrow at the middle girl's mention of being an elf, wondering how short in stature she was, knowing the height difference between the two of them would be comical looking if she was very small. He chose not to ask about her height yet. "I didn't think there was anything wrong with my way of speaking. And I don't doubt that she'll find something to insult, though I know she'll most likely be incorrect." He wondered if he should learn their names, though he didn't particularly care enough to know them and had no intentions to spend time with them outside of the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ride to Twin Rivers   The Ride to Twin Rivers Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ride to Twin Rivers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay :: Twin Rivers-
Jump to: