Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cirque de la Lune

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Cirque de la Lune Empty
PostSubject: Cirque de la Lune   Cirque de la Lune EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:33 pm

DEATH-DEFYING STUNTS!
BEAUTIFUL GIRLS & HANDSOME GUYS!
USES OF MAGIC YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE!

These things and more you will find at Cirque de la Lune. The portal to this spectacular show is at the corner of Rotten Apple and Cake Walk, near Broken Pot Tavern and Sour Mango Candy Delights, in the town outside of Mystal Academy for the Magical Arts. Prepare to be dazzled! Admission is only 10g a person for both shows playing! More information there!

[cirquedelalunead.jpg successfully sent]
hi guys! pj here :p any1 want 2 go 2 this with me 2night?ill pay 4 all of us!! meet me @ the gate if u want 2! theres 2 shows so i guess well decide what we want 2 c when we get there. k c ya! <3 
[MESSAGE SENT TO ALL CONTACTS UNDER 'FRIENDS']
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Cirque de la Lune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirque de la Lune   Cirque de la Lune EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:40 pm

A circus? Sounds awesome! I'm in! Mal sent the message in response, heading to the gate. He was bored out of his skull at that moment, and was more than happy to have someone hand him something to do.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Cirque de la Lune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirque de la Lune   Cirque de la Lune EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:42 pm

Sitting at a bench near the gate, PJ sat, playing some game on his phone. He glanced up and grinned at Mal. "Hi!" he called, waving excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Cirque de la Lune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirque de la Lune   Cirque de la Lune EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:47 pm

Sounds fun!I'm in ^.^ Sophia texted,grinning and teloported to the Gaye "hey!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Cirque de la Lune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirque de la Lune   Cirque de la Lune EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:49 pm

"So, where's this circus again and what's it about?" Mal asked, sitting down on the bench and waving to Sophia as she arrived.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Cirque de la Lune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirque de la Lune   Cirque de la Lune EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:50 pm

Rei hadn't even bothered to reply to the text, simply teleporting there. By an amazing stroke of luck she did it right and didn't fall on a tree or anything like that
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Cirque de la Lune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirque de la Lune   Cirque de la Lune EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:53 pm

"Soph!" PJ smiled, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and giving her a hug. "Well, they say that the first show-Les Éléments-is many different acts in various tents, and the other-Le Somithing-Else-I-Don't-Remember-The-Name-is like a giant attraction with a bunch of countries and there's food and performers and-hi Rei!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Cirque de la Lune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirque de la Lune   Cirque de la Lune EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:55 pm

"Sounds great to me! Well, anything's better than sitting around the commons and trying to find something good on tv," Mal said, waving at Rei.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Cirque de la Lune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirque de la Lune   Cirque de la Lune EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:59 pm

"Which one do we want to see th-Monde! It's called Le Monde." PJ snapped his fingers, a satisfied look on his face. "That's what it is. But anyway, let's walk and talk about which one we want to see."

Last edited by Cheeseh on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Cirque de la Lune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirque de la Lune   Cirque de la Lune EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:01 pm

"Well, the second one has food, so that one has my vote!" Mal said brightly, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Cirque de la Lune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirque de la Lune   Cirque de la Lune EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:06 pm

"Yeah, but the other one sounds cool, too," PJ countered, shrugging and pushing the gate open, walking down the road. "Whatever you guys want."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Cirque de la Lune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirque de la Lune   Cirque de la Lune EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:08 pm

"Hey, they both sound cool, but I had to pick one of them somehow." Mal shrugged and followed him.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Cirque de la Lune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirque de la Lune   Cirque de la Lune EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:14 pm

Sophia quietly followed "hmm..." She said looking around curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Cirque de la Lune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirque de la Lune   Cirque de la Lune EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:29 pm

"Gotta point." PJ shrugged, turning down a road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cirque de la Lune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirque de la Lune   Cirque de la Lune Empty

Back to top Go down

Cirque de la Lune
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: