Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Muse wants to stab some bitches

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Muse wants to stab some bitches Empty
PostSubject: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:47 pm

Muse had locked the door so even Aiya couldn't get in and, instead of just pouting in the bedroom, she was in the bathroom... having locked that door too
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:51 pm

"Muse!" Aiya whined, hitting on the door loudly. "Let me in!" Of course, she meant that in various ways. Letting her in physically would be nice, but she was more concerened about mentally.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:54 pm

Muse could hear Aiya, but she ignored her and turned the shower on in the hope it'd help drown out Aiya's voice. She had already turned on the sink for that purpose

(Quick fyi, Muse stopped giving enough fucks to shower with her magic soap so her skin is all burnt and puffed up from getting burnt the last time Aiya didn't make her take the soap)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:58 pm

"MUSEEEE!" She tried to scream above the water. "Gosh darnnit.." whispering some magic, she clicked the lock open and pulled open the door, stopping in front of the bathroom. "COME ON MUSE! talk to mee!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:00 pm

"GO AWAY!" She swore, realizing Aiya unlocked the door and considering climbing out the window
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:07 pm

"If you don't let me in right now, I'm just going to unlock this door!" she then started counting from three to one, hoping that might add some proper effect. It always worked on Layla... sometimes...partially...
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:09 pm

"If you don't leave I'm going in the shower" Muse counter threatened, hers much more serious
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:10 pm

"And then I'll just whip it off you!" she retorted, spinning the knob. "1/3, 1/8, 1/12..."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:12 pm

"I'll climb out the window and throw myself in the lake!"
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:15 pm

"Then I'll go fetch you!" sighing, Aiya whispered the spell again and pulled open the door.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:16 pm

The moment the door started to open she lunged for the shower
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:17 pm

"Muse no!" Aiya reached out to grab her hand, or at least something.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:22 pm

Aiya did grab her.. by her slightly exposed underwear "If you don't fucking let go of those..." Grabbing Muse by the underwear was not the correct way to help her, if anything it'd make Muse even worse
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:31 pm

"Well, if you'd learn to stuff your underwear correctly.." not letting go, she tried to yank Muse back out.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:36 pm

"I am fucking wearing them right." She was just wearing baggy pants and they kept slipping down and showing them off. "Stop that before I.." She was most likely going to punch Aiya soon and her underwear wasn't really made for being pulled on and was likely going to snap soon
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:40 pm

"how about ones that aren't thongs?" aiya gestured. "stop before what? I'm trying to make you not kill yourself..!" she continued to tug.

(i dont even know what this is xD)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:43 pm

Muse didn't even bother at this point, just started pulling herself towards the shower. Enough force and they'd snap and momentum would send her flying into it

(Nothing much, but I decided something)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:51 pm

Aiya relized this, and let go, which honestly still caused the same effect. "sorry!"

(like what? xD_
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:58 pm

(I'll pm it because I'm awkward)

Muse didn't reply, falling into the shower/tub. She hadn't realized she had left the drain covered so she landed headfirst into the water
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:00 pm

(haha kay )

"crap!" Aiya reached in, already smelling burnt flesh, and tried to pull her out with her meager strength.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:03 pm

The water made Muse out of it, which was okay because it made it easier for Aiya to drag Muse out.. though the moment she did Muse came to and hit her
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Aiya would have never suspected Muse to ever try and hit her, so when the hand came towards her, she had no idea it was coming and hit her straight on. Just as Muse tumbled out of the tub, Aiya flew back into the edge of the sink with a yelp.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:23 pm

Muse landed just as she realized what she did and she actually felt terrible for it. While she didn't care if she hurt most people, but she actually spent a majoirty of her tme protecting her the way she protected Olivia. "Aiya! I.." She was trying to come up with an excuse as she freaked, going over to her. This just happened to be the last little push she needed to break down and start crying
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:00 pm

(haha punch. irony.. XD)

Aiya, a bit dizzy, sat up and rubbing her head. "I'm fine I'm fine... Jeesh i was just trying to help.." she then saw Muse starting to tear up. "No really, I'm fine I'm fine!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:06 pm

(XD)

At this point it was honestly just too late and, though she muttered something about being sorry for hurting her and that she hadn't meant to, she started sobbing. Life was just too much at this point and it was probably a good thing Aiya had hidden Muse's guns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muse wants to stab some bitches   Muse wants to stab some bitches Empty

Back to top Go down

Muse wants to stab some bitches
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next