Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neshyrea 2.0

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:10 pm

At the edge of thickest forest lies Horan, the second largest city in all of Neshyrea. It is also one of the most peaceful places one could ever hope to go. Or it was until the vampires came back. Every night someone had been stolen from their beds, even Lainey's baby sister was killed in the dead of night. In the midst of the craziness only a few could discover the answer to, those such as Mordecai who knew things about this, people fell in love. But the love was not a bright enough light in the darkness that was their lives, even the most innocent in town wasn't what she seemed. Lainey was a witch and not the good kind that grants wishes, wearing poofy dresses. Her own brother suffered because of their upbringing, her father doing his best to convince normal people did not deserve to be treated well, though she always did care for her brother deep down. Even the dark witch she seemed to be wasn't the true her, but only those who get close enough to her can discover the dark witch, let alone find out she really is innocent and weak in her heart.

Along with vampires came the werewolves, in the form of Lyre who would take Lainey and Derek and force them to become his kind.

What of Dorian, whatever happened to him after Violet turned him? Is there any hope for him or did he die of thirst?

What of the naive cataan, having fallen for Dominic without truely understanding what that meant. Is she still quite so naive, or did life finally tear away her innocence and force her into the role of a full grown female? Did she ever have to return to her clan?

We only discovered the beginning of the character's stories before, now it's time to learn more of their Destiny

Everything below the line of asterisks has been entirely copy and pasted

Also this takes place about a year later

(So.. uh.. yeah, feel free to join in. Auntie and I wanted to make this... and this weird awkward description will be edited, I just got tired of working on it so sorry it isn't that good. It'll be better when I'm done with it.)

Please know that this is not a modern rp. Some important things to know are..
Woman can wear pants, just not jeans or anything they wouldn't have in a Lord of The Rings or Dragon Age setting
Gold, Silver, and Bronze are the currency. Gold worth the most and Bronze worth next to nothing

Races
Humans
Elves
Vampires
Fairies
Werewolves
Witches
Cataan: The only one that needs explaining. There's two types. The first- A human like race with furry cat ears, their teeth as sharp as a cat's, and their fingernails grow into claws when they get angry. They can transform into a cat whenever they want and travel in clans. When they talk they roll their R's and it sounds like a cat purring. The second- Exactly the same except they're covered in furImportant Note: They're in hiding because humans didn't trust them and tried to kill them all long ago

People
Violet: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/091/d/b/vampire_club_i_by_necrania_art-d3cxxpl.png

Rayn: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl%20neko%20assassin/vampiregrrl377/kitty8.jpg

Dorian: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WEuLS1t2UMg/TtseXbC778I/AAAAAAAABOI/Lxxkg4iwD5k/s640/johnny%2Bdepp%2BThe%2BNinth%2BGate%2B1.jpg

Yuki: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6Vdy0qGFJIY/TIG4s17EvmI/AAAAAAAAAUQ/1_PUujRN5ag/s1600/tifa_lockhart_by_ryan0809.jpg

Mordecai: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6im3fejJF1rqyizvo2_250.gif

Bianca: http://mediacontent.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en_GB/games/ms/the_last_story/img/characters/07_char.jpg

Lainey: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/334/a/e/yuna_wallpaper_by_shinrawallpapers-d33yk6g.jpg

Flora: http://idesigniphone.net/wallpapers/25316.jpg

Blaise: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/231/2/8/seven_deer_by_forestgirl-d5bo427.jpg

Derek: http://www.the-games-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/noel-kreiss.2.large_.jpg

Elliot: https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/2385531870/ffb6obdzkxc3pk7lvbw2.jpeg

Dominic: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20male%20vampire%20hunter/AldoniYonji/Anime%2520Boy/Possessed.jpg

Kami: http://www.mmotomb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/final-fantasy-xiii-characters.jpg

Lyr Wolf: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20teen/K-N-O-D/Animeguy.jpg?o=9

Ferne: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Deep+in+the+Woods#/d1xlfkp

Places
The Tavern/Inn: Run by Lainey
Luther's Rare and Antique Books: Run by Dorian

The Bulletin Board
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Violet groaned as she stumbled into the tavern. She glared at anyone that passed.She was not a very happy camper today. In the year since we last heard from her, She has been growning stronger...and wiser.After several encounters with individuals who were chatching on to her vamprism she had learned to hide it more carefully.

Dominic was in the tavern as well,sitting at a table. reading a book quietly. Since we had last saw him nothing much has changed. Were still not enterily sure about what he can or does do. Nor much of his past or what his future holds.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Lainey was a lot more depressed than usual. Something, maybe it was better not to know what, had happened. She was standing behind the counter, working, but she hadn't smiled in a long time
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:44 am

Mordecai walked back into the tavern, sat down and gave a smile to Lainey. He didn't consider himself a vampire hunter, but that's what he'd become. The population had grown immensely, and someone needed to keep them in check. He'd become better at fighting, and his strength was one to match the leeches. But he was still missing Dorian.
Sure people had seen him, but the bookshop had remained closed for over six months, and Dorian only travelled at night, if he needed to go somewhere. But apart from that? Dorian kept to himself now.
But Mordecai had opened up a doctors, and treated the village. It turned out he was a popular edition as the village was infested with sickness.
Aside from Dorian, the only thing that bothered him was Lainey. He'd been admiring her for a year now, and he rented a permanent room in the tavern, but he never made any advances. He was too scared for that.

Dorian studied the books. Over a year, and he had found nothing to help him. For the first time in years, he'd even ventured out into the wild and beyond the village. But there was only one way to cure a vampire.
Decapitation.
Which, strangely enough, also killed them at the same time.
Dorian had taken to animals blood. While people still smelt delicious, he often went out on a hunt and used the blood to mix it into food. By doing this, he taught himself to eat food, without being violently sick. He was also fond of alcohol, something he'd never touched in his previous life.
But doing it on his own, it was difficult. He hadn't known he was strong, until he'd tackled a cow. He hadn't know he was good at running and climbing until he'd run from the police. And he hadn't know he could survive long falls until he fell off of that building.
His life had become an adventure now, and he hated it.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:27 pm

(Oh hey XD People are interested in this still?

Now I feel slightly less foolish for making this thread Very Happy)

It took Lainey a moment to realize he had walked in, busy with a few costumers. When she did realize he came in she returned the smile, but she was still too depressed for it to be a real one. She finished serving the costumers before walking over
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:59 pm

(Yesh ^-^
Sorry about that amount, it was more of a catchup of the year)

Mordecai smiled again. He looked at her, seeing the sadness in her eyes. He may have been a doctor, but depression was one thing he found difficult to treat. "Could I have some mead please Lainey?" He asked, rubbing his head. It had been a long day.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:14 pm

(Nice to know you like it then ^_^
I like the amount, I'm just bad at making long posts XD)

"Of course" She got the mead and, ignoring the things a few of the rowdier patrons said, headed over to Mordecai. Sometimes even she wondered why she had decided to work here, but never really though about it too much
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:19 pm

Mordecai looked down into his mead, and contemplated what he was going to say. "Lainey...I..." He started, but screwed his face up in annoyance.
"I think we should do something, sometime" he said, scrapping what he'd been going to say. He couldn't tell her what he thought of her. He just hoped she didn't say tonight, because he was going out on a hunt tonight.
The poor doctor was always tired. He barely got any sleep.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:49 pm

(*flips table after managing to lose the post again*)

Lainey wondered what he had been going to say, but just replied instead of asking "We.. could" She found the suggestion a bit random, but didn't mind it "When?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:55 pm

(S'okay *pats face*)

Mordecai looked excited when she accepted his offer. "Tomorrow maybe? After you close the inn?" He suggested, sipping his ale.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:05 pm

(I-I forgot what I was doing and refreshed it..

3 times XD I'm.. I'm bad at life.

And his drink.. it seems to have magical properties)

"That'd work." She nodded, glancing over her shoulder when she heard someone playing with things on the counter
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:10 pm

(Ale makes Mordecai smoooooth)

"Good. How've you been coping around here?" He asked, brushing his hair back.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:24 pm

(Ah, okay. It all makes sense now Very Happy)

"Better, I suppose." She shrugged, deciding not to worry about whatever was going on at the counter
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:28 pm

(By his third ale, he'll be trying to get into her pants, and she'll have to hit him)

"That's good. Yanno, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. Being a doctor is not always treating the body. Sometimes it's the mind that needs healing" he said, downing the last of his ale in one. "Can I have another?" He asked, with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:32 pm

(Sounds like fun XD)

"I'll keep that in mind." She nodded, picking up his stein (I think that's the term I've been looking for), getting him some more
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:44 pm

"Good" Mordecai nodded, lifting the flagon (that's what I'd use, I think they're the same thing) and taking a sip. Half way through, he started to get the eyes for Lainey, and kept shooting her glances.
The good doctor had a reputation for his love of mead, and his way with women. But when your children were sick, and Mordecai was the only one who could mend them, it didn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 pm

(I have this habit of knowing what I'm doing, but getting distracted and forgetting XD You're word seems more accurate anyways)

Lainey didn't seem to notice, talking to someone that had come over to ask something they had decided was important enough to bug her about. Something about their drink leaking, it took a sad amount of time they were just holding it upside down
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:57 pm

(I had a really long reply once.
And then I refreshed the page ;-Wink

Mordecai finished off the remainder of the mead in his flagon, and shook it at Lainey, arm outstretched. "Mead pleases" he said, looking at her, until his eyes started to wander.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:05 pm

(Story of my life)

Lainey gave up on the costumer when they still couldn't understand how they could possibly be drinking it wrong and had just turned around in time to see the flagon. She didn't realize where he was looking and got him another cup, though if she had noticed all she would've done was be uncomfortable and get him the drink. Wandering eyes was something she had to deal with on a regular basis
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Mordecai gave her a little nod. He took his time with the third drink, and when he was finished, he stood up, and staggered towards Lainey, not sure where he'd left the flagon. "Yanno" she slurred, looking at her with a lopsided smile. "You are very pretty" he nodded, stumbling a little.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Lainey, who had started trying to get the other man to go away while Mordecai drank, looked up when he spoke "I.. am?" It wasn't that she was surprised by what he said, she'd had drunks imply it. She was just surprised he had said it
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:28 pm

"Yep" he nodded, closing in the gap between them, pushing himself towards her. Mordecai gave her another grin. "You have the nicest bo- bar" he corrected himself, deciding he didn't want slapped.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:39 pm

She attempted to take a step back, not sure if anyone had decided to stand in the way. This time she knew what he had been about to say, but attempted to ignore it and just tried to get him to sit down "If you sit down I can get you more ale.."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:16 pm

"But I dun' wan' more ale...." He slurred, staggering forwards. "I wan' you" he said, lurching towards her, and reaching for her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:39 pm

She stepped away again, moving just far enough away "I'm.. not sure what you mean..." Lainey was, but she thought it was better to keep him talking and try to stay out of reach until Derek came to the tavern. Though she would prefer Derek would be unnecessary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neshyrea 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshyrea 2.0   Neshyrea 2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Neshyrea 2.0
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: