Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just do this for me.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Just do this for me. Empty
PostSubject: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Muse wasn't sure how it had come to this, but it had. She was now trying to defend the already injured Olivia from.. whatever these were.. and losing
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Olivia's entire body hurt, it hurt to move, it hurt to breathe. She didn't know how they'd gotten to this point, she couldn't even remember how any of this had started, she just knew it had gone much to far at this point. "Muse?" she called her friend, propping herself up on her elbows despite how it hurt. This fight was pointless now, even she could see that, and she didn't want Muse to get hurt too.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Muse ignored Olivia and did her best to ignore how much pain she was in, moving to attack when their enemy managed to drag her weapon out of her hands, throwing her back. She landed in front of Olivia and still refused to give up
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:19 pm

"Muse!" Olivia said more firmly as she painstakingly reached for her friend's arm. "Stop. You're going to get yourself even more hurt."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:29 pm

"Even I don't stop him you'll die!" She struggled to her feet, creating a psychic sword. This one couldn't be torn from her hands
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:36 pm

"Muse, if you don't stop, we'll both die," Olivia said, part of her knew she was dead anyway. She couldn't move without pain shooting through her entire body -- her eyes filled with tears from the few movements she'd made -- but Muse was still on her feet, she could get out of here.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:40 pm

"You really think I care if I die at this point!? If I kill him I can heal you. It'll use the last of my Energy, but you can get out."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:46 pm

"Muse, just go, please..." Olivia said, her words were already beginning to slur together, and her eyelids were feeling heavier and heavier. She struggled to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:47 pm

"No!" If Olivia died she'd still stay. She was almost certain Pax was dead so what did she even have to live for?
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:54 pm

"Please..." she muttered, fighting desperately to keep her eyes open. She didn't want to die, not yet, not now, not like this.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:59 pm

"I'm. Not. LEAVI.." She was too distracted with arguing with Olivia to realize he was attacking again and she got stabbed
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:10 pm

With her vision fading in and out, Olivia didn't see Muse get stabbed, but she heard it. "M-Muse?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:13 pm

Muse couldn't respond, looking down in shock at the sword. It had gone straight through her and the last thing she did was, using the last of her power, set the bastard on fire before finally giving up
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:17 pm

When Muse didn't respond, Olivia assumed the worst -- what else could she do in a situation such as this. In her grief, she allowed her eyes to close, finally, since she knew it was over. She wasn't getting out of there. It was time to give up.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Unfortunatly, Olivia was right. Muse was dead, for all they knew it was for good this time.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Olivia wasn't able to mourn Muse, as she felt herself slipping away. She wished, in that moment, that she'd died differently, some other time, some other place. With someone to comfort her, but she didn't have the option. She was dying right then, right there, or maybe she was already dead. She didn't even know at that point.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:40 pm

The moment they were both dead something happened, something other than the crazy guy taking their bodies to his hut for reasons best not known. It felt like they were waking up.. just.. somewhere else. It looked like they were on a boat in the middle of the ocean, the only other person on board a tall woman dressed like a pirate. Though she was strange. They could sort of see through her, though they were see through too
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:49 pm

Olivia looked around, confused and disoriented. "W-what's going on?" she muttered. The feeling of the rocking of the boat helped her confusion all of nothing and she looked up to the woman for an explanation. "Who are you? Where are we?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:57 pm

"What the fcking hell is going on!?" Basically the same thing Olivia said, just more Muse-ish. The woman smiled "Me? Just a spirit to guide you."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Olivia glanced at Muse, thankful that she wasn't in this alone, then back to the woman. "Spirit?" she repeated, feeling a sinking feeling in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:05 pm

Muse didn't trust the spirit, moving in front of Olivia. They may be dead, but worse could still happen

"Yes, a spirit. I thought you were one of the smart friends and only the boy and the princess were idiots?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Olivia was still struggling to take all of this in. She leaned her head in her hands and pressed her palms to her forehead. "It's just.... A lot to take in..." she muttered, biting her lip. Her voice shook as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:22 pm

"Well, Muse here doesn't seem to have a problem with it." Muse glared

"I've been here before"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Olivia shook her head. "I haven't... I don't want to be here... I don't want to be dead..."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:33 pm

"No one does.." The spirit started, but Muse interupted with a laugh

"I couldn't care either way."

"Well, no one but this idiot does, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just do this for me.   Just do this for me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just do this for me.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-