Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those Empty
PostSubject: Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those   Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:17 pm

Damien sat, eating his breakfast by himself. He finished and set his bowl up, noticing how no one sat with him. He sighed, wondering why he didn't have any friends. Surely he wasn't that hated?
Well, it wasn't like he could just ask people.
He patted his knees and sighed. Being lonely wasn't fun.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those   Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Quinn walked in and looked around the busy area. "This is insane.." She muttered and found a seat next to Damien. She hugged from behind and smiled. "Hey." She whispered and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those   Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:44 pm

Damien jumped, and looked utterly confused. "Where'd you come from?" He asked, having been to busy thinking to notice anything.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those   Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 pm

Quinn sighed softly and smiled. "From my dorm." She said quietly and brushed her hair back.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those   Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:10 pm

"Oh okay. Do you need something?" Damien asked, a little confused. He scratched his arm, looked at her, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those   Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:12 pm

Quinn shook her head. "No, not really. I just wanted to see my cousin. Is that wrong?" She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those   Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:38 pm

"Really? No...no it's not" Damien said, perking up a little. He smiled at her and then looked away frowning.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those   Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:05 pm

Quinn sighed softly. "Don't be afraid to be happy." She turned his face to hers and grinned. "You have a nice smile, so show it."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those   Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:16 am

"I'm not afraid to be happy" Damien said quietly. He just didn't have that much opportunity to be happy. Well, that was the lie he told himself. He had plenty of opportunities, he had a family that loved him, and maybe he didn't have many friends, but nobody was really that terrible to him. But at the same time? He was deeply unhappy.
But he had no reason to be, and a part of him hated himself for it.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those   Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:51 am

Quinn smiled softly. "Smile..Please?" She gave him big, innocent eyes. "If you don't, I will..," She thought for a moment "I will pour water down you pants."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those   Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:53 am

Damien gave her a small smile. "...that wouldn't make me smile. It would just make me wet" he said, applying his simple logic to the situation.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those   Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:19 am

Quinn laughed. "See, there's that smile. Even if it's small, I still enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those   Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:38 pm

"Thanks Quinn" Damien smiled, before his face settled back into it's normal vacant expression.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those   Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Quinn smiled softly and nodded. "How's the family?" She said awkwardly. Quinn hadn't told Tristan or Damien or anybody that she left home. More like kicked out. She wanted to talk to Uncle Levi and Aunt Aiya, but was afraid to right now.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those   Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:31 pm

"We're good, I 'spose. Mum an' Dad are busy, but that's nothing new" Damien shrugged, looking at her. "What about you?" He asked, knowing something was wrong. He'd gotten so good at hiding his own problems, he could tell when others were too.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those   Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:12 pm

Quinn bit her lip and sighed. "Everything is fine, I guess. I got kicked out of the house and I cant's show myself there again." She swallowed hard and looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those   Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:12 pm

Damien's expression changed rapidly. He was good at protecting his family, basically the Sony thing he could do to any degree, so he didn't like the sound of that. "Why? What happened? Who needs punched?" He asked, leaping up.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those   Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Quinn stood up and pulled him back down. "Damien, please sit down." she said looking around. "Alyssa and I got into a vicious fight and just a lot happened.."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those   Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:21 pm

Damien did as he was told, and sat back down. "S...sorry." he mumbled, and then looked horrified. "You have to sort it out!" he exclaimed, looking worried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those   Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Probably Try to Get Some of Those
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Cafeteria/lunchroom-
Jump to: