Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heroes of Legend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sims
Admin
Sims

Heroes of Legend  Empty
PostSubject: Heroes of Legend    Heroes of Legend  EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:46 pm

Here, my ladies and.. ladies.. since were all girls.. XD is simzers first and only ever okay idea XD
Rping as your favorite video game character!
*Stole plot from SSBB*

It is time to call upon the heroes of legend
to work together and defeat an ultimate force.
Only they can do it.
Only they can succeed.

Kay, so since we all don't know what games we all play, we have to give a bit more:

Character name: ___
What game they are from: __
Weapon:_____
World they are from: ____
Who are they (some background info if you please): ___
Picture/description:______

mine:

Character name: LINK (HE COMES TO TOWN! TO SAVE THE PRINCESS ZELDA- *is hit with oncoming brick*)
What game: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA!!!!... (ocarina of time, twilight princess, skyward sword, majora's mask, a Link to the past *is hit with another brick*)
Weapon: Master sword ^-^ (also: bow, boomarang, bombs, ect. he has a lot. )
World: HYRULE~!
Who are they: Link is the hero of time and chose by the goddesses as the chosen hero, along beside Zelda. His main enemy is Gannondorf, and he has saved the world countless times. He has the triforce of courage, and is brave and stuff. I fangirl over him a lot, so you probably have at least heard of him.
Picture:

Character
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pSqI30xZSNQ/ULaKmGDKfKI/AAAAAAAAA0I/_9lBi7CQEuc/s1600/link-twilight-princess-bright.jpg

Heroes of Legend  30773-the-legend-of-zelda-link-
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Heroes of Legend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Legend    Heroes of Legend  EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Character name: Blaise Corso
What game they are from: (Think this is obvious since it's coming from me, buuuuttt...) Cause of Death
Weapon:A gun I guess :p
World they are from: Our's? Haha :p
Who are they (some background info if you please): *Is lazy**Copies and pastes from wiki page* Blaise was originally from Bakersfield, California. She grew up in a trailer and her father abandoned the family when she was a kid.
She first transferred in from Bakersfield and was immediately assigned as Mal Fallon's partner. Their first case was on some gangland murders in the area. The two also attended college together. More: http://causeofdeath.wikia.com/wiki/Blaise_Corso
Picture/description:
Heroes of Legend  Blaise

Last edited by Puppy on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Heroes of Legend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Legend    Heroes of Legend  EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Character name: Twylia Hawke
What game they are from: Dragon Age 2
Weapon: Staff
World they are from: Kirkwall, Thedas
Who are they (some background info if you please): Well, Twylia is my version of FemHawke from DA2. She's a mage who can kick some serious ass and maybe kiss some if the need arises, she pretends to be a nice sweet girl, but when she's alone with her Templar brother the true bitchiness comes out. She romanced fellow mage Anders and had some really great sex.. and then cheated on him with the sexy pirate queen Isabela, who later ran off with a really important treasure and never came back, forcing her to kill a big huge guy all by herself. She did make up with her brother by the end of the game, her brother choosing to defend the mages even though it goes against his newfound templar training. Her ex Anders blew up the chantry (church) and she quickly killed him, leaving Kirkwall alone after defeating some cray mages and templars
Picture/description: Twylia has pure white hair and eyes and her face is covered in freckles. Her white hair is tied back sort of like http://myrlogriz.ru/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/aveline.png but without the headband. She runs around wearing the armor and carrying the staff in this picture http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eKNkWwsBMYY/Tax8xpgij-I/AAAAAAAAAEM/DOJoQauCOIA/s1600/Lady-Hawke-dragon-age-2.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Heroes of Legend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Legend    Heroes of Legend  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:19 am

Character name: lets call her..liz
What game they are from: saints row (ima go by the 2nd game)
Weapon:guns and anything she can get her hands on
World they are from: stilwater
Who are they (some background info if you please): she is the leader of the third street saints gang , uh yea...idek what elsebto put xD
Picture/description: curvy with a fit buil , tall , long hair , hazel eyes , (i dont have pic cause you can make your char look however ill try to find a pic i think portrays the way i have her)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

Heroes of Legend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Legend    Heroes of Legend  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:29 am

*takes sora out*

Last edited by Sims on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Heroes of Legend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Legend    Heroes of Legend  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:34 am

(Character name: Anders
What game: DA2
Weapon: Staff and his fire balls *giggles, remembering the line "Suck on a fire ball"*
Who are they: Anders is.. gah, juts read Twylia's entry thinger
Picture: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/300W/i/2012/051/2/7/all_these_things____pt_38_by_anniewulf-d4qez32.jpg http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/079/0/c/anders_by_sakatak-d3c2oiq.png
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/142/7/d/justice_answers_to_nobody_by_domirine-d3g3jmi.png )

(So I get to post? YAYYYYYYYYY.

One thing, this post is set before Twylia cheated)

Twylia walked out of her bedroom, her white hair lose from it's pony tail for once. She was wearing the brown, robe like dress that stopped about a foot above her knees. Anders, who had been near the edge of the balcony and frowning at the fingerprints on the chandelier, turned before she had the chance to get her armor "I think Sandel's been swinging on the chandelier again.."

"I wouldn't be surprised if he shouted ench.." She didn't finish the sentence, Sandel, the short Drawf, looked up as if he had heard them and interupted

"Enchantment!"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Heroes of Legend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Legend    Heroes of Legend  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:34 am

I'M GONNA DRAGON QUEST IT UP

Character name: Zaythia "Zay"
What game they are from: Dragon Quest IX (woo)
Weapon: She usually wields a sword, but also uses a boomerang, fan, and is an expert archer.
World they are from: the Protectorate
Who are they (some background info if you please): I think we all know most of this from my rants by now, but let's go over it; Zay is a fallen Celestrian, or angel. She fell from the Observatory (kind of a secondary Heaven, a lower level of it) and lost her halo and wings, and had to go on an epic quest to find fruits from the World Tree. People has all ready eaten these fruits and used them to grant their wishes, but it turns out their mortal, sinful hearts twisted them in a way that made the outcome unwanted, and Zay had to defeat the demon in all of them to get the fruit back and save them. After hours and hours of Cheeseh crying over the stories of these characters later (oh God Dr. Phleming and Catarrhina oh God Marion and Marionette oh God), and defeating the Corvus (a corrupted angel who was causing lots of misfortune), Zay gave up her halo and wings to stay on the Surface and protect the mortals from monsters. She managed to use the last fruit to keep her powers, and is able to see ghosts and fairies. She has a fairy friend named Stella who follows her around everywhere, and is a bit of a diva.
Picture/description: I'm not gonna open the game and take a crappy picture so here's a description: She has big, grey eyes like storm clouds and violet hair that's always tied up in a pony tail. She also has a side bang on the right. Her armor looks like this, minus the halo and wings, obviously: http://www.time4rpgs.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/dq9_female_celestrian_art.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

Heroes of Legend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Legend    Heroes of Legend  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:40 am

(*decides to post*)

Link, as usual quite unspoken, sat in the middle of a forest against a tree. His sword and shield laid on the ground next to him and in his hands was a shiny musical intraument called an ocarina. He touched the holes delicately before bringing it to his lips and playing Zelda's lullaby from memory.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Heroes of Legend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Legend    Heroes of Legend  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:44 am

Liz grumbled,recling out onto the couch in the saints head quarter. Glanceing over at Johnny , pierce , and Shaundi. her second,third, and forth in commond. As they planned out there next hit.

(lame i know,dun worry ill writenout something intresting xD)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Heroes of Legend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Legend    Heroes of Legend  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:47 am

((...well this was a waste of time. *never is gonna post here ever* Whoops.))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Heroes of Legend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Legend    Heroes of Legend  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:47 am

Once Twylia finally got out of that conversation and was downstairs she was ambushed by her uncle "I'm not even going to pretend I'm interested in talking to you Gamlen, go back to the Hanged Man and drink away the last of your coin, you won't get any from me." She stepped by the letter desk, checking to see if any gold had arrived before continuing to get her armor
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Heroes of Legend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Legend    Heroes of Legend  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:54 am

(*Stares at blank word box for ten minutes*
Crap. I don't even know how to write for non-original characters >.< )

Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Heroes of Legend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Legend    Heroes of Legend  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:28 pm

((Well, I can give my character any personality I like because I made her. And I have so many headcanons for this game you would never understand.
But lets give this a shot.
Wish me luck.))

Zay sat in a clearing in the middle of a corn field somewhere outside of the town of Zere, a town built around a gigantic cherry blossom tree and is known for their delicious corn, obviously. Sharpening her dragonsbane, a sword made of the bone of a dragon, she hummed a little time to herself while keeping one eye out for any approaching monsters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heroes of Legend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Legend    Heroes of Legend  Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroes of Legend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: