Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..

Go down 
+2
Kass
Sims
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
maddie

maddie

The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:54 pm

"My family would want to protect you. Where could we hide?" Quinn sat up and rubbed her wrists. "We just to find somewhere.."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:56 pm

"Y-you guys should go..Some where far away from mee..there hunting me down..i dont want to put you two in any more danger..",he mummbled,speach becoming slurred and chopy
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:59 pm

"No, i'm not leaving you.." she grabbed his hand tightly. "Let... go to the abandoned house deep in Little Falls. "
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:02 pm

"We're not leaving you Kayden.." Quinn said with soft eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:07 pm

"I dont want you to get hurt..",he sighed "but if you insit..lets go",he sighed "i dont feel to good"
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:08 pm

"I'll heal you when we get there.." Quinn said softly and took everyone's hand so they could teleported.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:10 pm

Layla grabbed Quinn's hand tightly, making sure that no bad guy was touching them.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Quinn teleported them to the house and sat in a chair. 'I've never been here before.."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Kayden nodded,squeezing laylas hand and leaning on her.Collapsing on the ground upon arrival.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:15 pm

"I came here when i was little with my mom and dad. They told me it was a good place to hide." She carefully helped Kayden to a couch, glancing at Quinn, hoping she'd heal him.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:26 pm

(post!)
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Quinn walked over and healed Kayden. She kept her eyes on his, focusing on healing him.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:28 pm

kayden laid down on the couch,glanceing up at Quinn,thankfull for her healing him.he didnt relized he was still completly naked..
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Quinn nodded and sat down in a chair. She kept her head down and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Layla went over and pat Quinn on the head with affection before sliding off her jacket and throwing it at Kayden. "Just case you've shown yours, doesnt mean you get to see mine.." she joked.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Quinn just kept her head down and bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:46 pm

Kayden blushed slightly,realising he was still naked,he put the jacket over his waist "But it would only be faaiirr",he teased winking "and I know you enjoyyed it",he smilled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:49 pm

"Yes of course.." She rolled her eyes. "You okay, Quinny?"
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:52 pm

"Yeah, fine.." She looked up at Layla then hid her face.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:54 pm

"What's wrong?",Kayden asked quinn,softly
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:59 pm

"Nothing!" Quinn exclaimed. "I'm just ..shook up.."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:00 am

"Before you realized what was going on, you appeared crying... what happened before this?"
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:05 am

"I got in a fight with Tristan. We were playing around then.." She rolled up her sleeves where scratch marks were
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:08 am

Layla tutted, walking forward. "I'm sorry sweetheart..." she frowned. Usually it was Damien who did stuff like that. "I'm sure he didn't mean it..." Still, she had an odd feeling in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:11 am

Quinn sighed. She always loved the boys, she enjoyed climbing trees with them and running through the fields. She just sighed. "I'm fine though.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..    The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stars Look Lovely Tonight..
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next