Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ski

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Ski Empty
PostSubject: Ski   Ski EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:51 pm

There are 3 planets, or lands, existing in a void. This void is call Ski, and is sky-blue, with clouds that tell the future and retell the past. Most people don't pay attention to the clouds because they make your head hurt.
Anyway, the lands that exist are all connected by a teleporter-kind-of-thing, that stands at the top of a temple in each land. Because it's more modern times, the temples have been turned from religious sanctuary to subway-esque stations to get from place to place.
The planets are The Land of Wind and Shade, called Lowas for short by most, which is ruled by the Heir of Breath. He has storm and darkness powers, of course, and wields an axe. He is kind, but his past is filled with sorrow. The land always has storm clouds overhead, with rivers of oil and mountains of quartz.
Then there's The Land of Heat and Clockwork, aka Lohac. This one is ruled by the Knight of Time. He has fire and time powers, and wields a special kind of weapon. The Knight of Time has two steel discs that float around him, which he throws like boomerangs, and also scratches them around like records to travel through time, depending on which way he turns them. He’s a cool guy, I guess, but has a pretty big head. The land is comprised of steel structures, all floating around in lava. Bridges connect the metal islands.
The final planet is the Land of Pyramids and Neon. Lopan for short, this one is ruled by the Seer of Light, a woman who has light and sand/earth powers. She wields a pair of wands, which are similar to knitting needles, and uses a magic piece of yarn wrapped up in them to cast spells. She likes to use long words, and has a somewhat hard shell, but has a sweet heart inside. The land is desert-like, with buildings in the shape of pyramids, all lined with neon lights. At night, the world lights up in a beautiful glow.
There is an outcast land called Poc (it has a soft c, so it's like "Poss"). This is the outcast planet, that no one ever visits. It's the land of chess and playing cards, although the name is not short for that, obviously. It is ruled by the Ace. It was once a shared kingdom, half ruled by the White King and Queen, and the other, the Black King and Queen. They got along just fine, somewhat, with a few quarrels here and there. Then the Ace took over, and everything plummeted into darkness. Now he commands the army to make trouble everywhere they can, and it's getting the rulers of the other lands perturbed. You are a knight of one of any of the rulers of the Lands, so basically you go around and kill Pocians, taking breaks to have a good time here and there.
Almost forgot! At the center of Ski there is the Hub, a center for merchants to sell their wares, and has the best pub, it’s specialty being the virgin Glari Blaster. The Hub is similar to a small, modern city.

Depending on which ruler you want to belong to, you can choose your power.
So, if you were one of the Heir of Breath's knights, you could choose to either have storm or darkness powers (because only the Heir gets both, obviously). You also choose the knight’s weapon of choice.

I know that this is a lot of details, and it won’t last very long despite of that, but oh well! I need a name, a face (if you can’t find one, that’s cool), age, which ruler they belong to, magic power, and weapon of choice. Then, so you can get right into RPing, start them off in the Hub Pub.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Ski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski   Ski EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:22 pm

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs10/PRE/i/2006/133/8/3/Onibashi_Kaishi__ANBU_by_Levii.jpg
Adara
Knight of Time
Fire
Katana

I think that's everything XD sorry I have lame characters
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Ski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski   Ski EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:29 pm

((Guess I'll make one to start with.

Name: Luxi Splendida
Ski Rose.Lalonde.240.1333210
Ruler: Seer of Light
Power: Light
Weapon of Choice: Steel Fan

And perfect Zanneh! ^-^ Let's do this thaaaaang.
Ahem))

Kari sat in the corner of the pub, watching everyone from afar. The pub was an old building, so it was made of brick, and was somewhat dusty. The bar was in the back, and steel tabled were scattered about everywhere, with leather seats ant the windows on each side of the room. There was a spiral staircase to somewhere upstairs in the right-top corner, as well.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Ski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski   Ski EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:35 pm

Adara pulled her scarf down off of her mouth, letting in hang baggily around her neck. She sighed as she walked into the pub, casting a glance at the others and heading towards the bar. The the rest of the scarf flowed behind her as she walked, it's movements slightly reminiscent of a fire flickering, this would be much more noticeable if she were to stand outside and let it blow in the wind
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Ski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski   Ski EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:40 pm

((Ooooh
Ahhhh))

Luxi looked up, and stood, deciding a drink would be nice. She sat down next to where Adara was headed, and watched her scarf. "Interesting," she remarked, nodding to it.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Ski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski   Ski EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:46 pm

(*bs her way through post because she didn't want to do a sentence*)

Adara sat, turning to look at Luxi when she spoke "I suppose" She didn't see anything special about it, but that was only because she was used to it
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Ski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski   Ski EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:51 pm

((I just realized
She's one of the Knight's knights. Laughing Why did I chose that name?))

"You wield fire, I presume?" Luxi asked. "Afternoon, gals," said the man at the bar. "What'cha have a cravin' for?"
"Virgin Glari Blaster," Luxi responded.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Ski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski   Ski EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:56 pm

(Because it sounded nice? XD I dunno)

Adara had about to respond when the man spoke, simply nodding in response to her question instead "The same thing she's having"

(*not going to come up with something for her to drink*)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Ski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski   Ski EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:00 pm

((Ohhh well.))

The man nodded and grinned, running off to fix up the specialty drink. "That is most intriguing. You belong to the Knight?"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Ski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski   Ski EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:07 pm

age;18
name;maya
ruler; Heir of Breath
power; storm
wepon: umbrella that can be leathal and im to lazy to explain further

Maya walked into the pub,fixing her bangs.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Ski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski   Ski EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:08 pm

"Of course, who do you serve?" She hadn't paid enough attention while she was stilll looking at Luxi to gather anything and guess
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Ski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski   Ski EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:11 pm

"The Seer," Luxi replied, taking her drink when the man came back and turning around in her seat. She watched the people mingle, and drink, and watched them come in and out.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Ski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski   Ski EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:14 pm

Maya sat down at a random seat,eyes scanning around observing the people in the pub.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Ski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski   Ski EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Adara lifted her glass and drank, not interested in watching the others meander around the pub
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ski   Ski Empty

Back to top Go down

Ski
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: