Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In Empty
PostSubject: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Mal had been laying on his bed, bored and staring at the ceiling, when he heard a knock on the door. He stood up and went to answer it. The door hadn't even been opened half-way when Neha waltzed in as though she owned the place, and plopped down on his bed.
Mal sighed, not in the mood for this right then. "What do you want Neha?"
"What? No hello?" she asked sweetly, widening her eyes in innocence.
"Okay, hi. What do you want?"
"I want a lot of things, Byrd. You're going to have to be more specific." She always spoke like that, and it sometimes got on Mal's nerves. This was one of those times.
He sighed again and shut the door, realizing she wasn't going anywhere. "What do you want with me?"
"Oh nothing. I'm just bored," she replied, tossing her dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:13 pm

(*has sophia ackwardly there*)

Sophia had been curled up on Mals bed,fast asleep.When Mal and neha began talking she shifted slightly.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:17 pm

"Shh, would you?" Mal said, gesturing to Sophia. "You're going to wake her up."
Neha rolled her eyes. "That would just be tragic, wouldn't it?" she said sarcastically. "I'm sure she could handle being woken up. It's nearly the afternoon, anyway. Usually I'm the one still sleeping at this time of the day." Neha was essentially nocturnal, and preferred sleeping during the day and being awake during the night.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:22 pm

SSophia mummbled in her sleep,rolling around and gradualy wakeing up.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Mal sat down on the bed beside Sophia. "Hey," she said when he saw her waking up, deciding to ignore Neha for a few seconds.
Neha rolled her eyes but for once in her life didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:44 pm

"Hey.." Sophia mummbled groggily,looking at Mal.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:48 pm

"Have a nice sleep?" Mal asked. Truthfully, he wasn't sure when or why she came to be sleeping in his room, but he wasn't going to question.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:59 pm

"yup.." Sophia nodded,smilling slightly
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Neha rolled her eyes and scoffed. "You two are so dull," she groaned.
Mal threw a pillow at her in response.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:30 pm

"Shut it." Sophia glared at Neha
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:36 pm

"Nice to see you too, sweetie," Neha responded, smiling overly-sweetly.
"I don't know why she's here," Mal told Sophia, gesturing to Neha.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:43 pm

"ya..no...why are you here?" Sophia asked Neha,voice bland,slightly cold.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:47 pm

"I was bored, not that it's any of your business, anyway," Neha replied, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:50 pm

"I'm sure you have better ways to not be boerd then irritate Mal and I."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:00 pm

"Oh, I'm sure I do," Neha responded, laying down on the bed and staring up at the ceiling. "I just choose to spend my time here."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:08 pm

"Well you should go do that..." She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:16 pm

"I don't know about that. I'm quite tired." She gave Sophia another overly-sweet smile. "I am, after all, essentially nocturnal. What's your excuse?"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:22 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes "exuses exuses."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:27 pm

"Maybe so, but that doesn't change the fact that's it's true." Neha sat up and shrugged.

"Are you two done?" Mal asked, glancing between the two.

"Ask your girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes."Yes,we are."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:36 pm

"Good," Mal said, nodding.
"I'll try my best to be civil," Neha agreed, smiling an fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:38 pm

(PUPPY,*gasps* THAT AN IT IS IMPROPERLY Placed. I ough you were always gramaticly perfect :O )

"Uhm." Sophia snorted.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:42 pm

(I KNOW I WAS TOO LAZY TO HIT BACKSPACE OKAY?)

"Snorting's not very lady-like, sweetie," Neha said to Sophia.

Mal sighed and rolled his eyes. "I thought you said you were done."

Neha shrugged. "I am done. I was just pointing that out."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:56 pm

"I am done,go awsy now,please " she said with a fake smile,hissing the please.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:58 pm

"And why would I do that?" Neha asked, feigning innocence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In   So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In Empty

Back to top Go down

So If You Need a Lover and a Friend, Baby I'm In
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next