Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Casper is exploring

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Casper is exploring Empty
PostSubject: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:32 pm

Casper was walking around aimlessly, playing with a lethal looking switch knife which had blood on it, looking at ease.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Levi had fallen asleep under a tree, and was snoring loudly. He wasn't dreaming, as he was sleeping too deeply.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Casper watched Levi, smiling as he threw the knife into the tree, right above Levi's head, continuing to walk.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:08 pm

"Oh, that's not dangerous at all" Levi said rolling his eyes before closing them again.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:30 pm

"Its better to live on the edge and actually live than sit in some safe little cage not living at all." Casper said, sure someone had said that somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:20 pm

"Been there done that. I have things to live for. Dying is horribly inconvenient" Levi said, not sure he liked this guy.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:59 pm

"Horribly inconvenient? Tell me about it." Casper nodded, knowing the feeling. He'd died from a house fire that had killed his mom and stepdad and his little stepsister. Then had been brought back by his real father's goons. Now that had been painful.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:34 pm

"Just leave me alone" Levi said, with a flick of his hand as he yawned, wanting to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:46 pm

"Why?" Casper seemed content to stay here and annoy Levi, something he was exceptionally good at.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:53 pm

"Because I'm trying to sleep" Levi said, rather grumpily.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:58 pm

"Once again, why? You just that lazy?" Casper wasn't one for sleep, never was.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:59 pm

"Because I am tired." Levi said, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:55 pm

"...You always tired?" Casper leaned against a tree, hands in his orange jacket.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:46 pm

"I am. Three kids do that to you" Levi said, trying to get comfy again.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:51 pm

"DAM, why would anyone want kids?!" Casper didn't even like his half sister when she was alive. Meaning not Zuri, his other one. Zuri was fun, only cause she was annoyed everytime she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:21 pm

"I never said I wanted them..." Levi said, but at the same time, he didn't want them gone either. It was nice having small people look up at you, not prejudiced against who you were.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:30 pm

"...Then why do you have them?" Casper didn't really see the good things about them, all he saw was they stole things from you, like your diary or your gun and go shoot up a mall with it, but then again, his little step sister had been crazy.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:25 pm

"Well, you see, I wasn't exactly safe. I got my girlfri- wife pregnant" Levi said, still amazed he was married. He wished this guy would stop asking questions.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:28 pm

(Hey Aimee, you doing nanowrimo this year? )

That brought Casper up short. "And how old are you?" Casper thought he was like seventeen or something. As for the protection thing he never did that, but most of the girls he'd been with had been demons and they were a bit, well a lot messed up in that area.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:41 pm

(Nope :3)

"Eighteen in October" Levi said, trying to get comfortable in the mess of leaves and sticks but not succeeding.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:38 pm

(why not? i am, for some reason. and doing 9 subjects in school. school is downloading right now atm actually)

"And your married at seventeen...." Casper chuckled, sitting on a random fallen log.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:54 pm

(I have exams this year, and I just can't be bothered Laughing also I have no ideas)

"Yep" Levi said, not sure why he found it so funny.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:01 pm

(aw that sucks! I am winging it lol and just pulled a idea out of the mess that is my mind so ;p)

"So what minister in his right mind would wed a 17 year old to what, a older woman?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:23 pm

"She's the same age..." Levi said, wondering if he'd have ever gone for an older woman.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:12 pm

"So no to the minister in his right mind then." Casper laughed. often for casper older demons seeked him out, not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casper is exploring   Casper is exploring Empty

Back to top Go down

Casper is exploring
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: