Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Testing Initiative

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Testing Initiative  Empty
PostSubject: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:51 pm

G Laboratories. Questionable Ethics Since 1967! We Pride Ourselves In Being Able To Do What Others Simply Won't!

Gordon and Caroline are scientists. Well, Caroline isn't. They're clever. But have no regard for human life whatsoever...well, Caroline does. They've created a drug, which seems to have ...unusual results on humans. Humans exposed to the chemicals, have been able to unlock other aspects of their brains. Telekinesis. Object Manupulation. Just to name a few.
Unfortunately, none of the subjects have survived. But a pattern occurred... The younger the subject, the longer they survived. Gordon and Caroline were granted permission to use children, provided they were willing and compensated.
So, they've put some posters up around town. Notified schools. Now they're just waiting.
Will the children survive? If so what powers will they develope, if any? But more importantly, will Gordon learn to care? Can Caroline make him? Or is everything for 'the greater good'?

Staff
Dr. Gordon Dormer PhD
Caroline Whelps

Places
In the Laboratory
  • Labs
  • Play Area
  • Medical Area
  • Bedrooms

Test Subjects
Children

How to Sign Your Kids Up:
Do you need the extra money? Want your kids looked after? Well this is the place. We'll pay you! All we ask is that your children be enlisted in some drug screening.
Just drop in to the laboratories, and Caroline will take care of everything.

Last edited by Aimee on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:02 pm

(Can I join? This seems intresting.. Smile Twisted Evil )
(How to start....)

Last edited by Katie on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:32 pm

(C-can I be part of this?)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:32 pm

(*Raises hand* Puppy wants to be part of this too :3)
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:54 am

(No, none of you are allowed to join. I will RP by myself. Rolling Eyes
Of course you can Razz)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:51 am

(Yeah, that was probably a silly question, wasn't it? XD

I mean, if you didn't want anyone to join you'd just write a story, right? )
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:12 pm

(Sorry I'm bad at this. But yeah, I'll make a post, you guys can make a post and I'll reply individually/with separate characters. )

Gordon sat with a frown on his face. "How come we haven't gotten offers yet?" He asked, looking grumpy.
"Gordon, we have to be patient. People won't just throw their children at us. Signing them up is a big deal. We have to wait" Caroline smiled, handing him a cup of coffee. She cursed his short temper. It had gotten the better of him a few times, but he'd always apologised and made up in it in some way.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:25 pm

(I'm so worried I'm going to fail at this, let's see how I do)

She didn't want to give them Camilia, but she had to. They needed the money and this was the simplest way to get it. Naveen looked down at her daughter, taking a deep breath before entering the large building before her.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:29 pm

"Look!" Caroline said, pointing to the monitor.
Gordon looked happier and went to get up.
"No you stay here. You'll scare them off" Caroline scolded, and went to deal with the visitors. "Hi there!" She smiled, pushing the door open to greet the people.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Neeva honestly hadn't been expecting a woman and was clearly surprised "I.. hello?" Caroline was a bit too cheerful looking for Neeva's taste, at least Camilia didn't seemed freaked out just yet

(Every time I see her name I wanna start singing Sweet Caroline)
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:38 pm

"Are you here for the drug screening?" Caroline asked, lowering her tone a little.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:40 pm

"Yes." She said simply, glancing around and hoping this wouldn't prove to be a mistake
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:44 pm

"I'm Caroline, and welcome to G Laboratories. I can give you a tour of the facility, or we can go sign the paperwork." She smiled, hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:46 pm

"I'd prefer to just sign the paperwork."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:47 pm

"Alrighty" Caroline smiled. She glanced at the girl. "What's your name?" She asked, holding the door for them.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Camilia smiled up at Caroline, not knowing that her mother was going to be leaving her there "Cami"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:21 pm

"That's a beautiful name" Caroline smiled, lifting some files. "Do you wanna go play over there?" She asked, pointing to a little playhouse and small toys in the office.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:25 pm

((Little bit of Portal added in this for flair, I see.

I would RP but I don't feel like a should.

It's a complicated web of feels.))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:26 pm

"Sure!" Cami grinned, nodding and running to play
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:29 pm

(*suspicious looks* noooo no portal, no half-life at all o-0
You can if you want. It's up to you brosky)

"Good girl" Caroline smiled, and placed the papers in front of ...whatever her name was. "This is a briefing of the procedures, and then these are the insurance papers" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:35 pm

((Mhmm.
Caroline?
1967, only one number off from 1947 (when Aperture Science was founded?)
A motto that, even though they're not very similar, reminds me of "We do what we must because we can"?
Sure.

Meh, I'll watch for a bit.))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:47 pm

(Razz I wouldn't notice that at all, me no play)

Neeva didn't really even glance at most of the papers, not really seeming to want to know what they said. She just wanted to hurry up and sign them before she changed her mind
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:51 pm

(*smothers cheese with bread* I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SNADWICH!)

"I can assure you that if the risk is too great, we will not take it. Your daughter will be well looked after. Cheques will be sent to you each week" Caroline smiled, looking at the little girl.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:04 pm

"I.. she'll be okay, right?" She looked over at Cami who, when she noticed the two adults looking at her, grinned and waved
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:10 pm

((Moo hahaha.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing Initiative    Testing Initiative  Empty

Back to top Go down

Testing Initiative
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: