Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everything You Know Is Wrong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Everything You Know Is Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Everything You Know Is Wrong   Everything You Know Is Wrong EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Black is white, up is down, and short is long.
And everything you thought was so important doesn't really matter anymore.

Hi. I've been ignoring this site, haven't I? That's so sad. So, I've decided to make up for it, by doing this. It's just a small little RP with your chars, if you'd like to do it that is. Your character is dreaming, and, as the title suggests, everything they know is wrong. I'll have to godmod for the first post as to set up the scenario for each char, so I hope you don't mind. Since it's a dream, it's up to you whether you'd like to make it a lucid dream or not (meaning that they either know what's happening and are confused by it, or the char goes along with it because it's a dream and yadda yadda yadda).

So yes, hopefully this doesn't seem too confusing. Okay. Chair mode--I mean, lurking/waiting mode activated.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Know Is Wrong   Everything You Know Is Wrong EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:19 pm

This is epic win, just so you know
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Know Is Wrong   Everything You Know Is Wrong EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:23 pm

((No.
No it is not.))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Know Is Wrong   Everything You Know Is Wrong EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:25 pm

(Yes. It. Is

I want to join)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Know Is Wrong   Everything You Know Is Wrong EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:31 pm

((fine then. Okay. HERE WE GO.))

Muse, a short, innocent, weak, yet brave girl walks along a path on her way to mail a letter to her evil twin, CiCi. Sadly, while she was writing said letter, she had gotten the nastiest paper cut.

((So now just take her back and blah blah blah.))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Know Is Wrong   Everything You Know Is Wrong EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:39 pm

(This post is interesting since Muse did have a twin (though I killed her off right away)

*just sort of goes with the flow on this one*)

Muse had bandaged the paper cut so she didn't really pay any attention to it, instead she wondered how Cici would react to the letter
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Know Is Wrong   Everything You Know Is Wrong EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:44 pm

((Oh. I...kinda just turned Cian into a girl, and even though Muse calls himn CiCi anyway I thought that was good enough for a girl name. Oh and I made him evil so yeah sorry 'bout that I guess.))

As she walked, Muse happened upon a woman with glitter in her hair and wearing a sparkly dress down on her knees next to a small airplane, her high heeled shoes sitting next to her as she tried to pump up a flattened tire manually. An older man with a tux and a chauffeur's cap stood near her, tapping his foot impatiently.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Know Is Wrong   Everything You Know Is Wrong EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:48 pm

(Yeah, I kinda figured that ^_^ Just thought it was an interesting coincidence

It's fine, makes him much more interesting)

Muse stopped when she saw the woman, taking in the shininess of it all. It kind of hurt her eyes, but she got over that and wondered if she should talk to them.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Know Is Wrong   Everything You Know Is Wrong EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:07 pm

((Okay good.))

"Would you hurry it up?" the man asked angrily. "I'm working as fast as I can," responded the woman, pumping faster. They didn't seem to noticed Muse at all.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Know Is Wrong   Everything You Know Is Wrong EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:10 pm

When they didn't seem to notice her she took a step towardsthem, speaking "Uh, excuse me.."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Know Is Wrong   Everything You Know Is Wrong EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:16 pm

"What?" The chauffeur man said, furrowing his eyebrows in anger and turning to Muse. "Don't you dare take photographs of me." The woman simple glanced up at Muse for a moment, then went back to work.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Know Is Wrong   Everything You Know Is Wrong EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:17 pm

"Why would I take a picture of you?" She asked, not knowing who she was
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Know Is Wrong   Everything You Know Is Wrong EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:21 pm

"The paparazzi have been all over me lately," he grumbled, shaking his head. "Off to mail a letter?" he inquired, nodding to the envelope in her hand.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Know Is Wrong   Everything You Know Is Wrong EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:24 pm

"Oh, that's... unfortunate?" She wondered how she looked like paparazzi, she didn't even have a camera "Yes. To my sister."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Know Is Wrong   Everything You Know Is Wrong EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:25 pm

"Oh. I don't care! Move along, nothing to see here," the man grumbled, grabbing Muse's shoulder and pushing her further down the path and away from them. Her thumb started to throb, massive pain shooting through it.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Know Is Wrong   Everything You Know Is Wrong EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Slightly confused, she glanced over her shoulder at them and frowned "Goodbye.." She sighed, shrugging and started walking. She did her best to ignore the pain, grimacing
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Know Is Wrong   Everything You Know Is Wrong EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:01 pm

The pain continued to increase, until Muse couldn't continue to walk.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Know Is Wrong   Everything You Know Is Wrong EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:23 pm

She stopped walking, tearing off her bandaid to see why it hurt so much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Know Is Wrong   Everything You Know Is Wrong Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything You Know Is Wrong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: