Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventure...Yay.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Lovin wrote:
(I have...I just don't know what to do....)
((The whole please please please was for Simzers
BUT
I need someone to RP with
Really
I'm dying inside, and I want her to notice me
But nope
That is apparently NOT happening

Anyway, I'm not sure what you could do, either D: ))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:12 pm

(I could rp with you on something else?)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:13 pm

((Maybe. Yeah...))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:14 pm

(make the thread Smile)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:14 pm

((...okay...

*Watches this thread longingly*))
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:17 pm

(*doesn't browse the fourms* honestly must be asked*)

Tristan smiled, following him. He hoped his parents would be okay with this..
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:19 pm

((I'M SORRY OKAY))

"So, ah," PJ said, turning to Tristan, "I copied the map from the book. Y'know, drew it. It's really simple, actually."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:26 pm

(IS OTAYY!!)

"Can i see it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:29 pm

PJ nodded and smiled, then walked back over to the place where he was sitting before, and held up a piece of paper in front of Tristan. Of course, PJ made every landmark and such on the map look comic strip-like and fun. A red line marked their path, which started at a train station, and ran along the tracks until it reached a chapel looking building at the top of a small mountain. "That's where we're going," PJ explained, running his finger over the red line.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Tristan chuckled a bit at the drawings, finding them whimsicile. "Here?" he pointed next to PJs finger. "Seems kinda far. How long do you think it'll take?"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:36 pm

PJ nodded, grinning. "Like my map? Anyway, probably an hour or so. There's a village on a summit of the mountain, and that's where we're going, technically. Then we walk up to the church thing. The plant grows in a special garden. The church is abandoned, so basically we just go in, pick some, and leave."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:39 pm

"Sounds easy enough." Tristan nodded. "Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:41 pm

"Woo!" PJ exclaimed, and got shushed. Again. "So sorry, ma'am!" he said, nodding timidly in the librarian's direction, and folded up his map. He winced a bit as he did so, not liking to mess up his art.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:56 pm

".. we need an adventure song." he told him quietly, trying not to anger the librarian further.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:58 pm

PJ chuckled. "Of course we do," he said, grabbing Tristan's wrist and leading him to the exit. "Every adventure needs travel music."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:08 pm

"Hmm.. starwars? Adventure time? lord of the rings?" he named off popular soundtracks from movies. "Pirates of the carribean?"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:10 pm

"Um...I like the Adventure Time theme, but I dunno," PJ said, smiling and letting go of Tristan's arm, walking outside. "We can teleport to the train station now, if you want...wait, of course you want. Duh," he muttered, shaking his head and pointing to his temple, pretending to shoot himself. He laughed and snorted.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:13 pm

Tristan clutched his stomach, finding his death scene hilarious. "I dont... know why.. but that..... was funny!" he laughed in between chuckles, wiping tears away with his thumb. "But yeah.. lets do that."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:17 pm

"Uh...calm down," PJ said, smiling and grabbing Tristan's shoulder. "It wasn't that funny. But yeah. Woo! AIN'T NO STOPPING US NOW! WE'RE ON THE MOVE!" he sang, and teleported to a train station. It was mostly deserted, but a few people passed back and worth, walking to their train. "AND WE'VE GOT THE GROOVE!" PJ finished the line of the song when they appeared, and then went quiet as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Tristan smiled the whole way, staring at the train with unease when they arrived. "I've.. never been on a train before.." he admited.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:27 pm

"Neither have I," PJ said, shrugging. "It can't be too bad. And you're not gonna be alone, yeah?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:30 pm

"True.. You'll be there." He honestly did take comfort in that.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:32 pm

"Precisely!" PJ said happily, putting an arm around Tristan's shoulders and leading him forward to the platform.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:34 pm

Tristan wrapped his arm around PJ's shoulders as well, and then entered the train.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Seemed to be they were all alone, in that car, anyway, except for a girl sitting in the bag. She looked out the window and hummed absently. "Well, ah, guess we can sit wherever we want," PJ said, looking behind him through the window into the next car, and fortunately there were more people there, so at least they weren't they only ones on the train.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure...Yay.   Adventure...Yay. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure...Yay.
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Library-
Jump to: