Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?

Go down 
+2
Mad
Lovin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? Empty
PostSubject: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:08 am

Welcome to Anjari Academy! You have been selected to be sorted and trained into our four main divisions: Shadow Guardians, Spirit Guardians, The Neutrals, or the Elementals! Good luck, and may the gods be ever with you!

Shadows: These guardians deal with dark magicks, shadows, and the dungeons below the surface. Their chosen dragons are the Shadow Dragons, devious dragons that are enveloped in shadow. They are the Academy's secret agents, going undercover and behind the enemy lines. Their gods are Zyrena, the goddess of deception and shadow, and her husband, Xinoyn, god of darkness and strength. While they mostly keep to themselves and uphold their reputation of being evil and cruel, they really are quite nice and friendly, a tight knit family. However, if you break down their barriers, you have found the most loyal friend you could ever have! Just be careful though, not to get on their bad side...you never know if their slipping poison in your tea, or slitting your throat in your sleep..... Their council is the Kylupon.
Spirits Being
a popular bunch, the Spirits are dubbed the 'cool, popular' crowd in
the academy. These guardians are very powerful, dealing with the Light
and spirit magicks. Their dragons are the Spirit Dragons, calm, friendly
dragons, but when tampered with, are a powerful force to be reckoned
with. These dragons are enveloped in Light and Spirit. Their gods are
Kitaraa, the goddess of tranquility and wisdom, and her husband, Tynon,
the god of power and war. While most of these students are nice and
kind, some of them flaunt their powers, being bullies and rule-breakers.
Its either you make friends with this crowd, or stay out of their way,
as they may trample you into the ground.... Their council is the Swortyn.

Neutrals: This group are the politicians, peacekeepers. They buffer the war between the Spirits and Shadows, keep them in line. Their dragons, the Yuona, are like the chinese dragons of olde, powerful and cunning, ready to fight at any moment. This group is friendly with everyone, and are very powerful. Their powers are ranged and vary from each dragon, however they are all united by these differences. If provoked, they are a very dangerous foe. Their council is the Drynon.

The Elementals: This group is the largest, having four mini divisions amongst itself. While they may fight amongst themselves, they are family and would do anything for each other. If you p*ss one of them off, you are making many enemies....Their councils united present the Union.

Water Elementalists: This group is comprised mostly of healers, and serve as the school's healers, as well as in battle. This group is quiet and tight knitted; however, provoking them would not be good. They are very friendly and geniuses, the best in their class and at what they do. Their dragons are the Nymphiri, powerful underwater dragons that are literally made of water, that can fly when needed too. Their gods are Azyn, the goddess of love and healing, and Aryzon, the god of water storms. Their council is simply the Water Council.

[color=orange][/Fire Elementalists:color] These are the destruction doers, as they often cannot control their tempers. These students often fight amongst themselves or randomly erupt in flames now and then, but they are all united by fire. Needless to say, do not make them angry. Their gods are Uriya, the goddess of explosions and fire, and Vryon, the god of anger and flame. Their dragons are the Urvyon, dangerous dragons made of living fire. Their council is the Fire Council.

[color=green][Earth Elementalists:/color] These students are often found outside, surrounded by trees and plants. They are the most grounded of the four classes of the Elementals, and are often misunderstood and under-estimated. Don't let that fool you, they are full of surprises, scary and good. Their gods are Bycronia, the goddess of plants and dirt, and Nimyr, the god of animals and earth. Their dragons are the Bycai, dragons made of the earth. These dragons do not fly, however, they move on the ground and under the ground with surprising speed. Their council is the Earth Council.

[color=cyan][Air Elementalists:/color] This class is composed of the free spirits, fun loving and hyper. They love to be up in the sky, having fun. If you make them mad, you have the fury of the skies upon you. Their gods are Leareoa, goddess of air and whirlwinds, and Paeron, the god of storms and clouds. Their dragons are the most common, the Uridari. These dragons are the stereotype, but are very powerful. Their council is the Air Council.

Beware of your enemies, the Radijari. This army hates the academy, and is willing to do anything to destroy it. Be wary of crossing the boundaries, otherwise you may lose yourself....

Places:
Ocean: good place for night parties, picnics, surfing, boating, etc.
River Falls: a waterfall, another good hang out place or good for a swim!
Woods: Can be dangerous, just watch for the boundaries.
The Mountains: A good place to hunt, if your into that sort of thing.
The Dungeons: A good place to test your strength, see if you've learned anything, but be careful, this is the place were you can die and no one will save you.....
Mortal Town: Don't worry, they know and will keep your secrets! Magical and Mortal items can be found here!
(any other places to add, let me know Very Happy )

People! Just need magic, name, and pic! AND DRAGON AH FORGOT

Raven Romanoff; Shadow Guardian, https://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/kl6gg12/?action=view¤t=full_997161615.jpg
Raven's dragon, Versyra: https://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/kl6gg12/?action=view¤t=ravensdragon.jpg
Twylla Klen, Air Guardian; https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20innocent%20girl/sora_uchiha_sasuke_lover/anime_13.jpg
Twylla's dragon;
Natsu, Spirit Guardian; http://st-listas.20minutos.es/images/2011-11/311012/3265795_640px.jpg?1323385598
Natsu's dragon, Lukira;http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/101720/101720,1232354804,3/stock-photo-blue-dragon-on-light-background-vector-version-is-in-my-gallery-too-23525320.jpg
Zerlinda, Earth Guardian;http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8tk_0bEhX4qcl7_gUVWvn2GXcKpdDqskBry9j6Tyoj2qGi5gE&t=1
Zerlinda's dragon, Betlinde; http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_b4VFDa4YsLE/TNY6By24wQI/AAAAAAAAAeo/JNKtOjzoPg8/s1600/RockyTheDragon.jpg
Drake, Shadow Guardian; http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NFsAsXWrOyo/TQVqqPi-uxI/AAAAAAAAAAU/Yi6h23VoZso/s1600/anime_dark_gothic_boy_-_0010.jpg#dark%20anime%20boy
Drake's dragon, Toru; http://wallpaperswide.com/thumbs/chinese_black_dragon-t2.jpg
Haruto Gynsty, Fire Guardian; https://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/kl6gg12/?action=view&current=redheadanimedude.jpg
Haruto's dragon, Torch; https://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/kl6gg12/?action=view&current=183559-bigthumbnail.jpg

Last edited by Lovin on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mad

Mad

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:04 pm

(This sounds interesting. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/madhatter123
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:38 am

(yay! thanks! XD i would put up like, instructions and places and stuff, but i'm too tired right now, tomorrow though!)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:03 am

(so here is my char: Raven Romanoff, Shadow Magic!

https://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/kl6gg12/?action=view&current=full_997161615.jpg now to join people!)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:04 am

(And now I feel comfortable making a char Smile *goes to get a pic* )
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:05 am

(yay! people! XD lol)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:16 am

( Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:17 am

(lol :3)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:39 pm

(people can join now.....and i'll do first rp post XD)

Raven walked onto the platform, where students of all ages and classes were being teleported in.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:45 pm

(*sneaks in, placing picture* https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20innocent%20girl/sora_uchiha_sasuke_lover/anime_13.jpg Twylla Klen... the air elemantal one..)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:21 pm

(awesome you can find a pic for the dragon later or not might make that optional I'll add her when I get home XD so you can start rping they all start at the platform.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:22 pm

(I can find a dragon Smile I was just taking a break from pic browsing)

Twylla stood on the platform, looking around nervously
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:43 pm

(yay! Someone joined! *does happy dance*)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:55 pm

Raven walked, looking for her brother, Nick. Instead she spotted Twylla.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:58 pm

( Very Happy)

Twylla didn't notice Raven, walking around aimlessly
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Raven walked up, dodging all of the students who were making their way to the checkpoint for the usual processing. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:07 pm

Twllya jumped, surprised "Oh.. uh.. hi!"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:29 pm

"You okay?" Raven looked at her slightly cOncerned.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:31 pm

"I'm just.. a bit nervous.." She glanced around
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:49 pm

"Yeah, it's intimidating, having them check you." I watched as a boy had to walk through a metal detector and something to see through your skeleton.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:50 pm

She stared at it, shaking slightly

(Twylla is officialy a wuss.)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:11 pm

"It'll be alright, we'll go together. They won't harm you, its just to see if there are spies or markings on us that are of Radijari origin." I smiled gently.

(XD wusses are okay :3 thanks for rping on this with me c: )
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:12 pm

"Oh.." She smiled, calming down a bit

(No problem, it's fun Smile )
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:43 pm

"Yeah, and they'll let you know if your sick or anything like that, but otherwise, once we go through, we get our class schedules and stuff, dorm numbers, stuff like that, we're home free!" I clapped and cheered, laughing.

(wish more people would join ;_; added her btw)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:44 pm

(So do I..

Thanks Smile )

"So.. nothing bad will happen?" She sounded hopeful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?   Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate? Empty

Back to top Go down

Valley of the Dragons! What be your fate?
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: