Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Walk in the Forest.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:05 pm

"I guess so," Sabrina said, nodding and shrugging her shouldersm which looked a bit strange as a wolf. She smiled weakly. "Um, so are you really just taking a walk or are you going to do something out here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:07 pm

"Well I was actually taking a walk, looking to fight something. I'm a guy. I like killing things" Levi said simply.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:11 pm

"I'm a girl. I like killing things too," Sabrina said, sighing. "Well, okay. I don't know of anyting around here that you could kill...hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:27 pm

"Yeah well you're not girly. Or maybe you are... I'm not to sure" Levi said. "There's a herd of deer that pass through the eastern side" he said
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:30 pm

"Yeah, I'm not very girly, am I?" Sabrina muttered, glancing down. "Okay, well, uh, you have fun with those...?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:45 pm

"I've never seen you in a dress, so I'd say no." Levi said "Yeah... I like deer. don't you?" he asked. It was normally all he ate when he was a monster.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:47 pm

"Yeah. Hate dresses and skirts." She shook her head. "Yeah. I love to hunt them down and eat 'em...very tasty...raw or cooked, really..."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:50 pm

"Thought so" Levi laughed. "Raw is nice" he said, realising he'd made a mistake. "But sometimes it's a little hard to stomach, and I do prefer to cook it" he said, hoping she wouldn't point his mistake out.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:53 pm

Sabrina sighed and shook her head, looking down. "Yep...well, I, uh prefer to eat stuff raw...," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:56 pm

"You're a wolf. 'course you do..." Levi said, rolling his eyes. She wasn't as annoying as most of the dogs.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:08 pm

"Oh, right. Sorry...I guess it is kinda obvious...," Sabrina said, laughing a bit at her stupidness.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Levi shrugged. "You're not as annoying as most of them." he said. His family didn't exactly have a good relationship with werewolves.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:13 pm

"Um...thank you," Sabrina said, then glanced at a bush as it rustled. A rabbit hopped out, and Sabrina said, "One second." She creeped up behind it and pounced before it could get away, crushing it's skull and killing it. She dragged it back over and set it down next to her, then sat down. "So, uh, what were we talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:16 pm

"Can't remember. Deer or something..." Levi said, enjoying the little burst of death from the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:19 pm

"Ah, yeah, deer. That pack...you gonna go kill 'em?" Sabrina asked, playing with the dead rabbit's body by nudging it with her paw.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:20 pm

"Yeah... want a challenge? Who can take down the deer the fastest?" Levi asked, knowing she'd probably win. She was built for it.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:23 pm

"Heh, you're on," Sabrina said, standing and starting to walk off to the east.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:24 pm

"Okay." Levi grinned, using his magic to search for life. The pack wasn't too far off. It would be so much easier if he could turn into a monster, but that didn't exactly happen at will.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:26 pm

Sabrina started sniffing the ground, following the scent to the deer. She lurked behind a tree, watching one of the largest bucks in the pack.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Levi started to pick up the pace, looking for any that might be easy to take down. It wasn't the size that mattered, it was the speed...
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Sabrina watched it for awhile, then noticed one limping. She decided to go for that one first, and moved to the other side. She stood there a little longer, then pounced forward and tackled it to the ground. She pinned it down and ripped it's heart out with her teeth, then started running aroung chasing the bigger ones. After half a minute she had already killed another small one.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:40 am

Levi cursed as Sabrina had startled the pack. He sighed as he used his magic to kill a couple of deer with ease. Black tendrils wrapped around the animals, squeezing the life out of them. Perfectly intact, the animals dropped to the ground. No hands on neck snapping. Shame. He looked at Sabrina, wondering how many she'd taken down.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Sabrina, who by this time had taken down three small ones and a big one, now had one of the last deer pinned to the ground. She ripped out its heart then looked around.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:59 pm

"Kinda messy..." Levi commented, picking one of the deer up, and throwing it over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:07 pm

"Yeah, well, I don't care. I don't eat the hearts anyway. Don't like the texture," Sabrina said, shrugging and looking around again. "Wasn't there another one?" she asked herself. "Maybe it ran away..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Forest.   A Walk in the Forest. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk in the Forest.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next