Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I suck at naming threads...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

I suck at naming threads... Empty
PostSubject: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:40 am

Olivia was laying on a couch in the commons--it was fairly empty again, so the fact that she was taking up most of the room didn't bother her--with a book in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:45 am

Cal walked into the commons with a book in his face, reading. He plopped down in an armchair. "Hey Liv." He said without looking.

(btw, I will probably switch to 1st person cause I SUCK at third person!!!)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:46 am

(That's okay ^-^)

Olivia glanced over the top of her book and sat up slightly. "Hey!" she said with a quick smile.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:53 am

This time I really did look up. I yawned and smiled at her. "What you reading?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:53 am

"A book," Olivia said before grinning and holding it up for him to see. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:56 am

I held up mine for her to see. "City of Lost Souls, Mortal Instruments series. I'm a fan." I shrugged, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:01 pm

((Yay for interruping!))

Sabrinna walked through the commons, her head down and hair covering her face. She walked swiftly with her hand in her pockets, hoping not to attract attention.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:03 pm

"Hey Bri!!" I leaped out of my chair and went over to her. "Whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:04 pm

Sabrina jumped slightly, taking her hands out of her pockets and crossing her arms. "Hi...nothing's wrong," she said quietly, keeping her head down/.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:07 pm

"Interesting," Olivia said before Cal took off to go talk to Sabrina. Not wanting to interrupt, she went back to her book.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:09 pm

I merely raised my eyebrows at her and stared at her. I knew that Liv wasn't trying to interrupt, but also knew something was up. "Hey Liv, does that look like nothing is wrong?" I gestured to Bri's stiff posture and dodgy general look.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:11 pm

Sabrina shifted uncomfortably, staring at the wall and shifting the weight on her feet back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:12 pm

Olivia looked up again. "Yeah," she said, nodding. "Sabrina, what's wrong?" Her expression grew concerned.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:14 pm

Sabrina said, looking up. Both her eyes were black, her nose was bleeding furiously, and her lip was swollen. Her arms were a bit bruised, too. "That's what's wrong. Happy?" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Instead of staring in horror like I really wanted to, I simply wrapped my arms around her. "Bri, hon, who did this?" I asked her gently and carefully.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:17 pm

"I can't tell you...I'm sorry...," Sabrina said quietly, biting her lip. She whimpered as doing so hurt, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:18 pm

Olivia was on her feet in a second, her book forgotten on the couch. "Sabrina, tell us what happened. Or just Cal, if you don't want to tell me," she said, expression shocked and worried.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:20 pm

"I can't," Sabrina repeated, glancing at Olivia. "It won't solve anything, and he'll just beat me up more."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:23 pm

"Or, I will have to be a creative artist and create something that you will tell." I said quietly. Healing magic radiated from me as I healed her wounds. The physical ones dissappeared in seconds, the mental ones not so much.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:26 pm

"For the last time, I can't tell anyone or anything!" Sabrina exclaimed, glancing at both of them. "It'll just get worse! Do you want it to get worse? No, I didn't think so!" she wiped her nose on her sleeve, then started crying.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:27 pm

Cal knew who. He contemplated saying he knew, or to simply deal with it himself.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:30 pm

"I have to go," Sabrina muttered, wiping the tears away from her eyes. She kissed Cal on the cheek, gave Olivia a small wave, and walked started to quickly walk away.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:33 pm

(Sorry, was talking to my parents >.< )

Olivia waved goodbye to Sabrina and sat back down on the couch with a sigh, wishing she knew how she could help.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:37 pm

Cal plopped down next to Liv, and waited til Sabrina was out of earshot. "I know who did it." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:41 pm

Olivia looked surprised. "Who?" she whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I suck at naming threads...   I suck at naming threads... Empty

Back to top Go down

I suck at naming threads...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next