Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lovin's characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Lovin's characters Empty
PostSubject: Lovin's characters   Lovin's characters EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:16 pm

The Hawkin brothers:

Student Name: Calib Hawkins
Student Age: 16
Student Personality: Cal is a very good person, is endearingly clumsy, a brilliant artist, very much a genius, and loves to read.
Student Bio: Has a family power. Very few people know of it, especially his family and little brother, Shayne. He can make art come to life. Last year it was only his drawings and paintings, but his power has growed to where he can bring to life any painting. His bff is his cousin, Alex. He also has a girlfriend, Sabrina.
Anything else?: His magic is Light and water. He isn't geeky anymore, but still slightly clumsy. He's also grown a backbone, to his cousin's pleasure. He loves dragons, is still afraid of heights, and hates snakes. He also hates godmodders.
Picture:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alex is coming up and pernickety)
Shayne Hawkins: IS A MINOR CHAR CURRENTLY
(Student Age: 16
Student personality: Is sorta kinda flirting with Abbie. Still a jerk. Is ambitious, charismatic, mean-spirited, etc. a big jerk. Hates his "big brother and his cousin". Hates water. Doesn't know how to swim. Does not have the family power, only Cal does. And his parents don't know Cal has powers of any kind or family power. Hates Godmodders, and has a phobia of water.
Student Bio: Basically his personality.
Anything Else?: While he thinks of himself as a god, he hates godmodders!. He's also a shapeshifter who can turn into a gryphon. (aka, half eagle half lion thing, if that is allowed.)
Pic:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

done -_- pernickety *is tired*)

Alex:
(Student name: Alex Lightwood
Student Age: 17
Student Personality: Alex is a bit of a rebel, is great with the girls (AKA great kisser and flirty :wink: ) and is a good person but you wouldn't expect that.
Student Bio: Alex is alot more relaxed this year, but still can go pyscho with his family power every once in a while. He has twins, Sophie and Kayden, and has a girlfriend, Ashley. Cal and Shayne are his cousins. He'd do anything for Cal, and is very protective of him. He'd rather toss Shayne in the lake though.
Anything else?: Umm......doesn't have a phobia? Unless its against stupid people, and his cousin Shayne. HATES GODMODDERS.
Photo:

and shayne next and pernickety )

Last edited by Kit/Lovin on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

Lovin's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovin's characters   Lovin's characters EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Lovin

Lovin

Lovin's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovin's characters   Lovin's characters EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Name: Azure Haze
Magic: Dark. Has a special mist she and her mother are able to control, and is extremely deadly. Can turn into a demoness at times thanks to her father experimenting spells on her when she was 1.
Background: Been hunted down by the human authorites since she was four, she's been in the care of her father, a warlock by the name of Kaderlyn and his servant, a immortal raven by the name of Cyrus. She has killed a few kids who have made her mad or looked at her wrong with her mist. Everything else, all in due time.
Type: Half demon you could say due to the experiments mentioned above, sorceress/witch.
Personality: Loves the Dark magicks, demons, devils, death, killing, roses, ravens, and is very evil. Basically a carbon copy of Quiris maybe. haha.
Anything else: Hates anything good. Hates the sun. Fears? She fears not killing for a day. Azure reckons killing is good for the soul.
Clubs: dueling will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Lovin's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovin's characters   Lovin's characters EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:06 pm

Name: Pandora Zulpo
Magic: Blood magic (yes I know its forbidden apparently)
Bio: Ok, so when she's with Zuri which is most of the time muse being elsewhere, they act interesting together. Aiya can be witness to that one! And she has a unique sickness, but that's all I'm gonna say XD
Not much cause I'm too lazy to put it on here. Zuri's bff, from Demon
Realms, father's a warlock and mom is a blood mage. Dad is somewhere
long gone, mom is....somewhere. She doesn't care. Fiercely loyal friend
if you can get past her crazyness. Be careful because she is quite fine
with using her magic against you and throwing dictionaries at you.
Other things: Arachnophobia. When she shrieks it hurts your ears.
Type: Humanish I guess.
Personality: Ace likes calling her a whackadoodle. She's good with musical instruments and art from her time spent abroad. Fun, spontaneous, nuts, not evil or anything, she's neutral but she does hate the Valkyri with a passion cause they did something....to her.
Pic:
SHE HATES GODMODDERS
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Lovin's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovin's characters   Lovin's characters EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:01 pm

on a different note, zuri has a brother Casper, who is 21 magic and everything is a mystery pic: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lovin's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovin's characters   Lovin's characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovin's characters
Page 1 of 1