Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

asdfasdfad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

asdfasdfad Empty
PostSubject: asdfasdfad   asdfasdfad EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:46 am

*curls up on ground in fetal position and just sits there breathing heavily on abandoned site because the other one is barely active and threads are never finished and I'm scared it'll die too so I'm burying myself here and pretending it'll all go back to how it use to be because I need a really good rp site and the other one I'm on is great and all but the people are no Mystal-ers sobs*

asdfasdfad Ballon-pop
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

asdfasdfad Empty
PostSubject: Re: asdfasdfad   asdfasdfad EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:09 pm

*joins you in the sobbing,wanting both sights to come alive again god damn i miss mystal hella*
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

asdfasdfad Empty
PostSubject: Re: asdfasdfad   asdfasdfad EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:22 pm

*flops down on top of the pile and sobs with you all, offering a box of tissues*. I have cried IRL many a time on this subject and really super wishes I had somewhere to RP, because I can't get myself really into anything else and I have all these plots I'd like to do, and all I can only do is think about them in my head. My characters are my children and they're like my imaginary friends, really, and I want them to live and love and fight and be people but they fucking can't and they're NOT. I get super feelsy about this and I'm really crying I just want it back, now that I'm actually good at writing and have interesting? plots to share.
Back to top Go down
Sana

Sana

asdfasdfad Empty
PostSubject: Re: asdfasdfad   asdfasdfad EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:59 pm

Wow...It's been a month since anyone posted here...Anyways, I've just gotten back into RP'ing after a lot of stress and I'm really sorry that I haven't been here. I've missed Mystal a lot and I hope we can resurrect it. :c Hugs to you all, I miss you guys sosososossoso much.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

asdfasdfad Empty
PostSubject: Re: asdfasdfad   asdfasdfad EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:31 pm

SANA!
Hi! I'm really sorry about the stressful times my darling. I wish I could get back into RPing, but I have no where and no one to do it with...I've tried but it's not the same and it sucks and it really hurts my heart a lot. We have [url=oleplayingadventure.forumotion.com]this[/url] new one but like...that one is even more deserted? There's little stuff and no one does anything. I'm so sad.
But glad to sorta-kinda see you, at least. uwu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

asdfasdfad Empty
PostSubject: Re: asdfasdfad   asdfasdfad Empty

Back to top Go down

asdfasdfad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Hangout-
Jump to: