Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*sweats nervously*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

*sweats nervously* Empty
PostSubject: *sweats nervously*   *sweats nervously* EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:28 pm

I um. I have a request?

If you draw me art of my magical girl OCs--I really don't care if you think it's quality I'd just love to have art--I will give you a gift in return!!
I can:

• Write you a little fic of your OTP?? Or a reader insert to ship yourself with your favorite character from something?? I'm good with reader inserts so yeah. It'll be as long as I can make it before running out of steam!!!
  • Make you a pixel edit!! It can be of you or a character or w/e. It can be in feastings style (scroll down a bit to see what the ones I mean and you can have two or more or s/t because they're small) or in Homestuck sprite style (yes I will try to make them detailed like that)!!

So uh. Yeah. If anyone's interested I'll post references. *falls down*
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

*sweats nervously* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *sweats nervously*   *sweats nervously* EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:42 pm

Oh.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

*sweats nervously* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *sweats nervously*   *sweats nervously* EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:12 pm

Eek I would love to draw you oc art!! I take any excuse for more digital practice
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

*sweats nervously* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *sweats nervously*   *sweats nervously* EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:43 pm

I'll totally draw you stuff
Except it'll probably be in colouring pencils
And you won't get it for like a week
But yeah, post some refs and I'll totally have a go
Can't promise anything good though xD

If I do make something half decent, I'd love a sprite (I was actually going to ask you to make me one because I love that style/was pretty sure you'd mentioned you could do it before/liked it :3)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

*sweats nervously* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *sweats nervously*   *sweats nervously* EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Wow ahhh! Okay thanks, y'all!! (≧◡≦)
(And I will certainly make you a sprite in return Miss Aimee!!)

ALRIGHT LET'S DO THIS.
So their names are Kasumi Asahina and Kyouko Asahina. They are twins, so really only one ref is needed.
Their anime style face claim is Ikusaba Mukuro and their more realistic face claim is Mellisa Clarke (whom I would not suggest looking up for more refs if you don't want to look through pages of naked women because she's a SuicideGirl).

Um so Kasumi's magical girl name is Blackspade (Burakkusupēdo in romanji) and her element is Nothingness and her outfit looks like this (except she has a black spade charm in the middle of her neck bow):
*sweats nervously* SPBcvpU

And Kyouko's magical girl name is Redheart (Akaihāto in romanji) and her element is Everythingness and her outfit looks like this (minus the hearts on her shoes I decided to scrap that):
*sweats nervously* K2qad3T
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

*sweats nervously* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *sweats nervously*   *sweats nervously* EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

*sweats nervously* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *sweats nervously*   *sweats nervously* EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:45 pm

I freaked out about not being able to deliver a satisfactory sprite, so I made a waist-up talksprite instead. I can animate it with a moving mouth if you'd like, but here's the raw--
*sweats nervously* NsVMfyZ
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

*sweats nervously* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *sweats nervously*   *sweats nervously* EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:40 am

Awww man, that's pretty super awesome. :DDDD
I like :p
Well, hmm, is it a hell of a lot of work to animate it? Because if it is, I don't want you to do it 0_0 otherwise, awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

*sweats nervously* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *sweats nervously*   *sweats nervously* EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:39 pm

It is. >.< Okay then! Glad you like it, then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*sweats nervously* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *sweats nervously*   *sweats nervously* Empty

Back to top Go down

*sweats nervously*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Hangout-
Jump to: